*** The Official Temple University Dental Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got an interview invite as well. Same Feb 8th

Reactions: 1 users
got an email about their Post-Baccalaureate program

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
For those who have interviewed, what is the format like? And did you have the written portion/video?

When does temple stop giving interviews for their application cycle?[/QUOTE
No one really knows for sure but last year there was an interview in April with 50 interviewees.
I believe none in March and 2 in Feb.

Thanks! 3.48 ogpa, 3.20sgpa, 20AA/19TS, 22BIO, 18OC, 18CHEM/23PAT/23RC/21QR. Also, I am in state
Hi! Congrats on your interview :) Have you sent any updates to Temple via AADSAS or directly via email?

Hi! Congrats on your interview :) Have you sent any updates to Temple via AADSAS or directly via email?
Thanks! I sent an update via email the other week to Brian Hahn and heard back from him within like ten minutes saying he would file the update in my application

Thanks! I sent an update via email the other week to Brian Hahn and heard back from him within like ten minutes saying he would file the update in my application

What’s his email address?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
For those who have interviewed, what is the format like? And did you have the written portion/video?
You’re all in a giant room where you start the essay portion or they start pulling people for interviews (I think it’s done alphabetically?). The interview is one on one with an alumni and you do get recorded during the whole thing. Then if you got pulled out in the middle of your essay, they bring you back to the room to finish it.

Reactions: 1 user
Same here...do you guys think that means we're rejected?

I can't imagine them telling you directly that you need to get your grades up would mean an acceptance this cycle. I interviewed in November and have been waitlisted since Dec 5th so I can't imagine I'm getting an acceptance either lmao ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can't imagine them telling you directly that you need to get your grades up would mean an acceptance this cycle. I interviewed in November and have been waitlisted since Dec 5th so I can't imagine I'm getting an acceptance either lmao ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
My gpa is 3.8 and I received the postbacc email too lol

You’re all in a giant room where you start the essay portion or they start pulling people for interviews (I think it’s done alphabetically?). The interview is one on one with an alumni and you do get recorded during the whole thing. Then if you got pulled out in the middle of your essay, they bring you back to the room to finish it.
Thanks!

I am concerned about the essay part. Do we have a spelling corrector on the ipad? I am guilty of depending too much on autocorrect.....

I am concerned about the essay part. Do we have a spelling corrector on the ipad? I am guilty of depending too much on autocorrect.....

Is your interview on the 8th?

Haven't decided yet. I have to talk to my professor and see if he'll let me take the test on different time.

When were you notified?
what were the other date(s) given?
I'm guessing these might be the last interviews

When were you notified?

On the 28th, 2 days ago.

They gave me the 8th and the 15th.

I certainly hope these are not the only available dates, because I am hoping my sister get an interview too.

I also received the diversity master program email.

Best of luck. I hope you hear from them and get an interview too.

When were you notified?
Hi! I don't think these are the last interviews, there have been very late interviews in the past. Don't lose hope :)

Hey guys just curious if interviewing on an earlier date between the 2 dates they give you is better chances for getting in? I scheduled mine for the 8th but might have to change it to the 15th because it’s closer to my other interview. Does this hurt my chances? Or do they have to pick a certain number from each group?

I received an email to interview on either Feb 8th or Feb 15th so interviews are still out there!

I got an email clarifying their requirements to apply to their post bacc.. lol is that their way of saying "YOU SHOULD APPLY TO THIS"

I got an email clarifying their requirements to apply to their post bacc.. lol is that their way of saying "YOU SHOULD APPLY TO THIS"
Same and my application changed from “denied” to “under review “

Same and my application changed from “denied” to “under review “
I wasn't denied but maybe that's their way of softly rejecting us? or maybe they're still reviewing us? idk

The post bac email was sent again for clarification for requirements. Literally it just means that. Nothing more. Nothing less.
If you'd been rejected already, then you're no longer being considered. Probably a mistake in the portal/system.

I just got another status update email, anyone else? I get mini heart attacks whenever I see emails from them!!

I just got another status update email, anyone else? I get mini heart attacks whenever I see emails from them!!

I got one as well, is the link working for you? It does not seem to be working for me. I figured I would just email admissions and let them know I am still interested.

I’ve got one as well! Is this the third one you are receiving?
Also when was your interview if you don’t mind me asking

This is my first time receiving this email. I’m guessing this isn’t a sure fire thing like we’re going to get accepted in the next week or so then ?

This is my first time receiving this email. I’m guessing this isn’t a sure fire thing like we’re going to get accepted in the next week or so then ?

This is my third one and I interviewed mid October. There was another person on the thread that got accepted after receiving 2 similar emails a couple weeks ago. So there could still be a chance...

The next acceptance wave should be in a week or so.

I sent Temple a letter of interest and got no response. Not sure if this is normal or not.

Does anyone think it would be bad if in my letter of intent I said I was accepted to a few other schools but Temple remains my number one choice ?

Send to Brian Hahn instead! I heard back from him within the hour and got invited for an interview like a week later
I got an email from him saying he received mine as well yesterday. If you wouldn't mind sharing your stats?

Send to Brian Hahn instead! I heard back from him within the hour and got invited for an interview like a week later
Took your advice and sent the letter to Brian y'day. Got an interview today. Thank you so much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.