You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
****The Official Touro Class of 2022 Interview/ Acceptance Thread****
Started by Frank Kennedy
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Mine was app complete and then my status changed to noneMy app still says "received/app complete" and its been like that for a long time now. For those with interviews did you receive a status change to "under review" before being invited or did it still say "received/app complete".
I was wondering if anyone has a game plan on the logistics when coming in out of state. Are you guys doing hotels or airbnbs? Uber, taxi, or train/bus? Is anyone looking for a roommate for the 18th interview date? Thanks so much!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was notified on 08/15 but my interview date was 11/01
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine tooI was notified on 08/15 but my interview date was 11/01
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here. Right after I received the interview invite my status changed to "Invited for Interview", but now it just shows "None"Mine was app complete and then my status changed to none
When did you apply? I applied and still waiting...Interview #3 Just got invite.
Is it possible to get it here with a 3.2oGPA and 17AA? I know it's very very low but is there still a chance?
Is it possible to get it here with a 3.2oGPA and 17AA? I know it's very very low but is there still a chance?
There's always a chance at any school really. Depends on what the rest of your app is like! Our GPA avg for this year was a 3.5 and DAT 21
Side question: do we need a car in Hawthorn NY? I will stay there 3 days.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hey guys i have an interview on november 1st. does anyone who has an interview on november 1st want to share an uber ride with me? the cost is quite expensive.. so message me!
hey guys i have an interview on november 1st. does anyone who has an interview on november 1st want to share an uber ride with me? the cost is quite expensive.. so message me!
Just check the price, I will rent a car but I arrive on 10/31, with spirit. I will go straight to Hawthorn and stay there for the night then maybe return to NY later after the interview
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just check the price, I will rent a car but I arrive on 10/31, with spirit. I will go straight to Hawthorn and stay there for the night then maybe return to NY later after the interview
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
what time is your interview on 11/1?
Interview #5! OOS 

Interview #5
Notified 9/6/17
In state
3.78 gpa 23aa 22ts
Haven't picked date yet
Notified 9/6/17
In state
3.78 gpa 23aa 22ts
Haven't picked date yet
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got an email from Touro saying that they are sending my application to the committee. First of all my gpas still haven't been verified so does anyone know what's really going on? Also, how long after receiving this email did you guys hear from touro about interviews? Thanks
First interviewww
Notified: 9/6
Mail out: 7/14
App Complete: 8/02
In state, 3.78 gpa 3.68 sgpa
20AA, 21TS, 16QR

Notified: 9/6
Mail out: 7/14
App Complete: 8/02
In state, 3.78 gpa 3.68 sgpa
20AA, 21TS, 16QR
Interviewing morning session November 8thInterview #5
Notified 9/6/17
In state
3.78 gpa 23aa 22ts
Haven't picked date yet
Interview #5
Residency: FL
19AA 20TS 19 PAT (15 QR)
3.6 oGPA
3.8 sGPA
Haven't picked a day yet (dealing with hurricane prep)
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Residency: FL
19AA 20TS 19 PAT (15 QR)
3.6 oGPA
3.8 sGPA
Haven't picked a day yet (dealing with hurricane prep)
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
when did you send out your applications?Interview #5
Residency: FL
19AA 20TS 19 PAT (15 QR)
3.6 oGPA
3.8 sGPA
Haven't picked a day yet (dealing with hurricane prep)
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
when did you send out your applications?
submitted 6/23
app complete 7/22ish?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Did they send you an email letting you know it was under review?Received application complete and has been forwarded to committee email on 07/25, AADSAS status still reads "Application Complete/ Received". Is anyone else in this situation? Should I email/ call the school, or just wait a bit longer?
Pretty sure that's an under review email...View attachment 223349
This is all I got
Yea I'm wondering the same exact thing. I also think my status was received/ under review at some point before, so I'm not sure what stage they really are atReceived application complete and has been forwarded to committee email on 07/25, AADSAS status still reads "Application Complete/ Received". Is anyone else in this situation? Should I email/ call the school, or just wait a bit longer?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's the email I got a week ago before my invite. My status was received/under review a month before that email though so it may not be a true reflection of what's going on.View attachment 223349
This is all I got
Do you remember if the status for you was Application Complete/ Received at any point?That's the email I got a week ago before my invite. My status was received/under review a month before that email though so it may not be a true reflection of what's going on.
Do you remember if the status for you was Application Complete/ Received at any point?
You go from under/review to app complete and then invite. Thats what happened to me.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
That's great to hear! Thanks!You go from under/review to app complete and then invite. Thats what happened to me.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I tried calling to set up a date for my interview but have not gotten someone to pick up the phone. What should I do?
Try again.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I've been doing that, and have left a message.
Interview #1
Notified: 9/14
AADSAS Complete: 8/22
Touro Complete: 8/29
TX OOS: 3.29 gpa, 3.30 sgpa
22AA, 23TS, 26PAT
November 29th noon
Notified: 9/14
AADSAS Complete: 8/22
Touro Complete: 8/29
TX OOS: 3.29 gpa, 3.30 sgpa
22AA, 23TS, 26PAT
November 29th noon
Last edited:
What other schools did you get interviews to? I have similar stats so I'm just curiousInterview #5
Residency: FL
19AA 20TS 19 PAT (15 QR)
3.6 oGPA
3.8 sGPA
Haven't picked a day yet (dealing with hurricane prep)
What other schools did you get interviews to? I have similar stats so I'm just curious
UF
Nova
LECOM
UDM
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I scheduled mine for 11/29, I think they were filling up even when I called today itself at 9:15am. He told me the only other available time was in December and then February.
I was offered the 29th too, but I have a Physics test the next day. I completely wasn't thinking about "pre-december" and I scheduled mine on the 6th - he still told me that I am in the first batch although it is after December 1st. I wonder if this means they will let me know in December after the 1st? If anyone has any insight let me know.
I scheduled mine for 11/29, I think they were filling up even when I called today itself at 9:15am. He told me the only other available time was in December and then February.
I scheduled mine for 11/29 too! Mine is in the morning. I wonder if they'll let us know December 1st also
Might be misinterpreting your question but all schools start on 12/1. Last year Touro notified students starting 12/1 and onwards.I scheduled my interview for 12/6 and was told that it was still in the "first batch" of applicants they let in - does this mean that Touro doesn't let their students know by 12/1 like most dental schools?
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K