****The Official Touro Class of 2022 Interview/ Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, guys i finally got an interview!! How was the interview process? what is the hardest/ easiest question they asked? Any help would be much appreciated !! (SDN doesn't have a resource page for Touro dental school)
Thanks !

Members don't see this ad.

hey, guys i finally got an interview!! How was the interview process? what is the hardest/ easiest question they asked? Any help would be much appreciated !! (SDN doesn't have a resource page for Touro dental school)
Thanks !

It depends 100% on your application. It’s open file to the max. They focused on the positive qualities of my app though, so it didn’t feel like they were out to get me. I think they are super relaxed.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
It depends 100% on your application. It’s open file to the max. They focused on the positive qualities of my app though, so it didn’t feel like they were out to get me. I think they are super relaxed.

Great to know. So the biggest recommendation is to know your application to the max?

Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone still having trouble scheduling an interview? I've been calling for over a week and I've left messages but I'm never able to get a hold of them

After two weeks of trying, I was finally able to get through yesterday. The first available appointment is for January 10!

How was the interview on 11/1 for everybody?
It was really nice and laid back. During breakfast, a few of the interviewers went around to come and talk to us about the school. All the current dental students seem to be really happy that they chose Touro. I honestly had a really great time there. It felt more like an open house than an interview.
That being said you should definitely come prepared, know your application like the back of your hand. (It Is an interview after all)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Got an interview today! Have to schedule it tomorrow since the office is closed for the day. Does anyone know what interview dates are still available?

Just scheduled mine! Earliest one available right now is Jan 17.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if just taking Ubers around is possible? I'm flying into LGA and was just planning on Ubering up to Hawthorne and then Ubering from hotel to Touro and vice versa. My only concern would be the availability of Ubers the morning of the interview

congratulation! I also got an invitation this morning, have you scheduled your interview yet? I wonder what the available days are
Same here! I would love to know. I am calling tomorrow to try to schedule

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if just taking Ubers around is possible? I'm flying into LGA and was just planning on Ubering up to Hawthorne and then Ubering from hotel to Touro and vice versa. My only concern would be the availability of Ubers the morning of the interview

Yes, they're available.

congratulation! I also got an invitation this morning, have you scheduled your interview yet? I wonder what the available days are
Same here! I would love to know. I am calling tomorrow to try to schedule

They had one random date next Wednesday and then 2 in January. The 17th and the 24th!

Did they email those of you who have interviewed asking for an updated unofficial transcript? I just sent mine in and I am hoping I don't get waitlisted/rejected due to taking some classes still. I loved it at Touro!

If I were you I would take the Metrorail from LGA it will be like $8 vs a $45 Uber. I flew into Westchester airport personally and had no trouble getting Uber’s when I was there. For your interview day I would use Lyft because you can schedule a ride the day before or use a taxi service and call ahead the day before as well to be safe.

Did they email those of you who have interviewed asking for an updated unofficial transcript? I just sent mine in and I am hoping I don't get waitlisted/rejected due to taking some classes still. I loved it at Touro!
I interviewed in October and did not receive an email asking for an updated unofficial transcript.. hope this isn't a bad sign!

Scheduled for January 24th!

Is anyone else having trouble sending an email to admissions? I keep getting a failure notice when trying to send them my wallet size photo.

Reactions: 1 user
Acceptance #1!!!

Check your emails, y'all!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

hooray..... Just got accepted.

My interview is scheduled for December 6. When I scheduled this interview, I was told I was still considered first batch.

I will be declining this interview as I got accepted elsewhere already. If you applied and are still waiting for an interview here, call in the morning and see if you can take my spot. Best of luck to everyone!

Just gave up my seat here! I hope it goes to one of you people waitlisted! All the best :D

Accepted at midnight yesterday!! Interviewed nov 8th!

Status
Not open for further replies.