****The Official Touro Class of 2022 Interview/ Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried calling to set up a date for my interview but have not gotten someone to pick up the phone. What should I do?

Same predicament happened last year. Assuming James is still in charge of picking up and scheduling interview appointments this year, I would try 10am-12pm EASTERN TIME. It took me about a week to get a hold of James. The sooner you schedule the appointments, the sooner the interview date will be. It will be annoying at first, but the system DOES WORK. Touro does accept applicants post-April.

Are there any statistics of the previous 2 classes available anywhere? I'm curious about the %applied that get interviewed and the %interviewed that get accepted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will get the statistics and other information during your interview. Touro will provide a folder with a pamphlet. I don't have the pamphlet anymore. I believe it was 123 accepted in class of 2020 and 114 in class of 2021.

I was offered the 29th too, but I have a Physics test the next day. I completely wasn't thinking about "pre-december" and I scheduled mine on the 6th - he still told me that I am in the first batch although it is after December 1st. I wonder if this means they will let me know in December after the 1st? If anyone has any insight let me know.

No one but the admissions board knows when first batch ends. I wouldn't worry too much about having a pre-December interview. I had mine scheduled for December and rescheduled it to mid-January.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Same predicament happened last year. Assuming James is still in charge of picking up and scheduling interview appointments this year, I would try 10am-12pm EASTERN TIME. It took me about a week to get a hold of James. The sooner you schedule the appointments, the sooner the interview date will be. It will be annoying at first, but the system DOES WORK. Touro does accept applicants post-April.

I got a hold of him eventually... I called every hour for a few days. At one point his phone was even disconnected. Fact of the matter: I was able to get an interview date scheduled so all is well!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
My app status used to say Received/Under Review back in July, but now it's just Received/Application Complete. Is that pretty much a rejection? I.e they've reviewed it and decided to pass ?

So Touro has no more pre-dec interview?

I guess for them pre-dec doesn’t matter because they start interviews in November and only have them every Wednesday. So to be pre-dec, you’d have to be in the first four interview days. I’d imagine that they’d have quite a few spots to fill after December 1st still

I guess for them pre-dec doesn’t matter because they start interviews in November and only have them every Wednesday. So to be pre-dec, you’d have to be in the first four interview days. I’d imagine that they’d have quite a few spots to fill after December 1st still
They start interviews in October.

maybe because there were no available dates.

maybe because there were no available dates.

No the earliest available for me when I called was November 29th and I asked when their first interview session was and he said November 1st

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
No the earliest available for me when I called was November 29th and I asked when their first interview session was and he said November 1st
That's so weird. I have plane tickets and everything for the 18th. I guess I'll be making a call tomorrow. I'm pretty sure the person meant first AVAILABLE for you guys. I'll let you know.

That's so weird. I have plane tickets and everything for the 18th. I guess I'll be making a call tomorrow. I'm pretty sure the person meant first AVAILABLE for you guys. I'll let you know.

I would think he meant that too but the first available for me was November 29 so it couldn’t have been the 1st

I would think he meant that too but the first available for me was November 29 so it couldn’t have been the 1st
Maybe he was confused lol. When I scheduled mine for October 18th there were only afternoon sessions left so if any date has changed, they would have notified a lot of us.

when I called to schedule they offered oct 18, but I had prior arrangements so I'm going Nov. 1st, but it is odd if they said it is the first day available.

He specifically told me that interviews started November 1st as well, but the only available was November 29th - I scheduled mine for December 6th and he said that I was still in there “first round” of applicants even though it was after December 6th.

A bit weird. I’m guessing it’s difficult to fit everyone in on Wednesday’s, and it looks like they started interviews quite a bit later than other schools. Hopefully I hear back if I get in or not in December still.

Just got my interview for Dec. 6th! I have a final the next day though so I'll have to catch a flight that night out of NYC lol

Anyone interviewing dec 13? I had 2 finals on dec 6 so I couldn't choose that date

He specifically told me that interviews started November 1st as well, but the only available was November 29th - I scheduled mine for December 6th and he said that I was still in there “first round” of applicants even though it was after December 6th.

A bit weird. I’m guessing it’s difficult to fit everyone in on Wednesday’s, and it looks like they started interviews quite a bit later than other schools. Hopefully I hear back if I get in or not in December still.

I just got my interview reminder email to be there on the 18th so everything is alright with the world. Lol you guys were giving me heart attacks here.

Anyone interviewing 11/8?

Also, Anyone who already interviewed here got any comments?

If anyone is staying after the interview tomorrow, feel free to message me if you feel like exploring into NYC!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Just got an invite for an interview - Dec. 13th was the earliest day!

Just got an invite for Touro! I’m going to New York mid November, not sure if to accept if they give me the invite for mid December it’s too much money being spent on these trips

Just got an invite for Touro! I’m going to New York mid November, not sure if to accept if they give me the invite for mid December it’s too much money being spent on these trips
Do you mind if I ask when you received "Under Review" email?

Received an invite! I tried calling the admissions office earlier today, but no one answered. I'll hopefully schedule my interview next week.
Do you mind if I ask when you received "Under Review" email?

I don’t think they ever did send me that email tbh!
I mean the email that says your application is complete and has been sent to the committee?

I know you didn't ask me but I received my application complete email on 9/13 and received an interview invite about 2 weeks ago (10/2)

I mean the email that says your application is complete and has been sent to the committee?

They marked mine complete aug 23. But on the aadsas it never changed to under review. It just went from complete to invited!

I know you didn't ask me but I received my application complete email on 9/13 and received an interview invite about 2 weeks ago (10/2)

I got my invite on 10/2 also. Are you interviewing on December 6 as well? I got the morning session.

I got my invite on 10/2 also. Are you interviewing on December 6 as well? I got the morning session.

I have mine on the 13th afternoon session. I had 2 final exams on Dec 6!

I will be interviewing on dec 6th morning as well - see you there!

Waiting to hear how the interviews go from someone who has done one. =]

how did the interviews go for those who went already?

Waiting to hear how the interviews go from someone who has done one. =]
how did the interviews go for those who went already?
Hey guys, I interviewed here a few weeks ago. It was a beautiful campus and very friendly atmosphere. They have about 20 students interviewing at a time. You come in and first talk with other students over lunch. Then you break up into groups and some interview and some go on a tour. The interview is very relaxed. Just know your application because they asked me and others there a bunch of direct questions.

Reactions: 4 users
Is anyone still having trouble scheduling an interview? I've been calling for over a week and I've left messages but I'm never able to get a hold of them

Interviewing on 11/01! I'll be in NYC in time for Halloween, so if anyone wants to hang out just msg me.

Status
Not open for further replies.