***The Official UCSF Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Started by TheDanger
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mi
Has anyone's aadsas status changed after interview from 'invite to interview' back to 'complete/under review' on Nov 3rd? Or is it just me?
Mine changed to "Recieved/under review" not "Complete/Under review". I was wondering if anyone else has the same.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interviewed 11/7, haven't received email/call and my aadsas status is still "Received/Under Review" from 11/13. Stressed out...🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard it can go on as late as 10 PM. Did you just get the call, molarbear?
No I didn't get the call. I called the admissions office to find out if they were done calling for this round. I didn't ask any other questions. Didn't wanna be annoying lol. So I am guessing they might keep calling like you said or they might call tomorrow.
 
I spoke to the dean and they have even schedule interviews into March. So those who haven't heard back I suggest you email the ADCOM and get your foot (or whole body) through the door, go get it!
 
i just received an email from ucsf saying no official decision has been made yet...but the way they worded the email sounds like all dec. 1st admissions were given out yesterday and completed?... anyone else get this email?
 
i just received an email from ucsf saying no official decision has been made yet...but the way they worded the email sounds like dec. 1st admissions were given out yesterday... anyone else get this email?
Yeah I got the same email. I kind of got the same feeling that they're done giving out first round of acceptances. At least we are under consideration!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does this email mean we're technically on the waitlist? or does it mean they just haven't reached a final decision for us...whether that be denied, accepted or waitlisted?
 
does this email mean we're technically on the waitlist? or does it mean they just haven't reached a final decision for us...whether that be denied, accepted or waitlisted?

I know that they make 60 offers on Dec 1. So I'm guessing that they don't do a waitlist until they've made enough offers to fill the entire class. So then if anyone decides not to go, they pull people off the waitlist?
 
I know that they make 60 offers on Dec 1. So I'm guessing that they don't do a waitlist until they've made enough offers to fill the entire class. So then if anyone decides not to go, they pull people off the waitlist?

I'm just gonna assume that they haven't finished offering those 60 spots yet then...since no one got a call today (at least on this forum)...i would imagine it would be hard for them to call all 60 in one day..or is it? i dunno
 
I'm just gonna assume that they haven't finished offering those 60 spots yet then...since no one got a call today (at least on this forum)...i would imagine it would be hard for them to call all 60 in one day..or is it? i dunno
Yeah I heard the number on interview day. But it might be 60 offers in total in December.