*** The Official UCSF School of Dentistry Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

I interviewed in October and was told if hear back end of Feb. The suspense

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got accepted! Out of state, interviewed early Jan.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Also got a waitlisted email. Interviewed on 1/13. This waiting game is no fun :(

Also got waitlisted email (interviewed mid-Jan). Hopefully that ~100 person waitlist moves through quickly lol. Congrats to those accepted!!!!

Last edited:
For those accepted, when is your deposit deadline? Hopefully, this will give us an idea of how soon people on the waitlist can potentially hear back.

Reactions: 3 users
For those who were accepted on 2/19/2020, have you gotten your award letters yet?

Is it a physical letter or will they contact you another way?
I got the email last week to log in to their financial portal to see my award amount but I was also told that a physical letter regarding financial aid should arrive in the mail 2-3 weeks after being accepted. I’m assuming it’ll have the same information that was provided to me via email.

Does anyone know anything about the waitlist movement?

Reactions: 5 users
I gained admission into UCSF at 3:14PM on 3/30/2020 via email as a provisional admit! I interviewed on 10/4/2019!!

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know when the waitlist will move again? The deposits for the last wave were due on 4/15.

Reactions: 3 users
Guys has UCSF mentioned how COVID-19 will affect the program?

Has anyone heard anything from UCSF recently?

The class is full. Today I was able to ask admissions in the chatroom on ADEA Virtual Tour. It is going to be a VERY slow process from here on out...

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
hey anyone here received an email saying "no decision has been made on your application and you are still under consideration" on decision day, and when did the school update you on the decision?