You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*** The Official UF Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***
Started by catalysts
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an email from Pamela Sandow today, it looks like it's basically an acknowledgment of my application and a little info about their school how long did you get supplementals after this?
UF supplement received, first supplement!!! Application was received on June 23rd!
I'm in state!
I'm in state!
Just received a supplemental - is UF selective in handing out supplementals?UF supplement received, first supplement!!! Application was received on June 23rd!
I'm in state!
Do they every reply to your messages if you email them? And do they ever answer your phone calls?
I'm not sure about the current cycle but last year it took 18 days for me to get an email back. Hopefully they are much quicker this year!
Invited for interview this morning!
When is yours scheduled for?Invited for interview this morning!
Got invited to interview July 27th!!!!
Good Luck Everybody 🙂
Good Luck Everybody 🙂
They always answer the phone and are very helpful. If you are a student at UF, you an always stop by the office as well (just make sure you are dressed appropriately).Do they every reply to your messages if you email them? And do they ever answer your phone calls?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When did you submit supplemental?Got invited to interview July 27th!!!!
Good Luck Everybody 🙂
When did you submit supplemental?Invited for interview this morning!
They always answer the phone and are very helpful. If you are a student at UF, you an always stop by the office as well (just make sure you are dressed appropriately).
What number did you call? I called their office of admission number directly but they never answered and I was only allowed to leave messages.
Officially my first interview (morning of 7/14/16)! <3
Interview Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Invite via email.
Florida resident.
Application mailed 6/24/16 and LOR uploaded 7/08/16.
Supplemental submitted 7/08/16 and received/under review 07/13/16.
Interview Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Invite via email.
Florida resident.
Application mailed 6/24/16 and LOR uploaded 7/08/16.
Supplemental submitted 7/08/16 and received/under review 07/13/16.
Last edited:
I submitted my supplement on 7/12/16. I am a FL residentWhen did you submit supplemental?
I called their office of admission.What number did you call? I called their office of admission number directly but they never answered and I was only allowed to leave messages.
Does anyone have the latest stats for UF (2016 acceptances) in terms of the average accepted student?
Officially my first interview (morning of 7/14/16)! <3
Interview Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Admissions Committee Interview: 9:45 AM
Invite via email.
Florida resident.
Application mailed 6/24/16 and LOR uploaded 7/08/16.
Supplemental submitted 7/08/16 and received/under review 07/13/16.
Congratulations. If you don't mind, what are your stats? I was placed under review on the same date as you.
Congratulations. If you don't mind, what are your stats? I was placed under review on the same date as you.
Thank you! Absolutely, best of luck!! 🙂
OGPA: 3.63 (3.51 at old school and 3.82 at new school). Includes vocational credits.
BCP: 3.75
SGPA: 3.58
DAT (retaken in May): 21 AA, 21 TS, 18 PAT, 23 RC, 17 QR.
Old scores were 19/19/18/20/17.
hey everyone. i got the interview on July 27 at 2 pm. sent app on june 2nd. i was wondering if i could get any pointers on questions and interviews strategies. thanks
also would like to meet people who also have the interview that day ;P
when did you receive your interview invite?
when did you receive your interview invite?
received the mail on Jul 14
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got an e-mail from Pamela yesterday saying Greetings... then another one today saying application received (going over the minimum requirements) and saying that "if the admissions committee would like to request additional info, we will contact you"... is this what everyone else has been getting?
got a supplemental received email even though I submitted everything on the 13th lmao
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Interview invite anyone? I received and email today (saturday) inviting me for an interview.. Weird but beyond excited..
Good luck to all of you.!!! [emoji120]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Good luck to all of you.!!! [emoji120]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Interview invite anyone? I received and email today (saturday) inviting me for an interview.. Weird but beyond excited..
Good luck to all of you.!!! [emoji120]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
they must really want you.... congrats! when did you complete your supplement?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Hey all -- on the first part of the secondary, is the "activities" section ("complete chronological history of my time from graduation until my anticipated enrollment at UF") only for applicants who have already graduated? I'm a rising senior, so I don't exactly have post-graduation plans yet. But the section does allow you to input future things. Thanks!
Are you in-state?
Are you in-state?
Hey,
No, I am not. Im oos. Considered GA resident but I was in NC for 5 years.
Moved due to military pcs
In same boat, it is still early though!Hello everyone,
I sent my application 06/27 and it was mailed out 07/15. On the AADSAS status update, it says under review since 07/12. I have not received the supplemental yet. Should I be worried? My stats: 20 AA, 21 TS, 21 RC.
Hello everyone,
I sent my application 06/27 and it was mailed out 07/15. On the AADSAS status update, it says under review since 07/12. I have not received the supplemental yet. Should I be worried? My stats: 20 AA, 21 TS, 21 RC.
Mine was mailed out on July 1st and I sent the supplementsl on July 12 (the same day they sent it to me)... Give it couple of more weeks.
Good luck [emoji120]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
thank you, I was getting worried. When did you receive the invite for the interview?Mine was mailed out on July 1st and I sent the supplementsl on July 12 (the same day they sent it to me)... Give it couple of more weeks.
Good luck [emoji120]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
thank you, I was getting worried. When did you receive the invite for the interview?
July 23.. Exactly 10 days after I received the email from UF that my application was "complete"
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
I sent my application 06/27 and it was mailed out 07/15. On the AADSAS status update, it says under review since 07/12. I have not received the supplemental yet. Should I be worried? My stats: 20 AA, 21 TS, 21 RC.
Same boat. Primary sent out on the 16th of June, under review since 7th of July. No supplemental yet.
my theory is that schools are quick to get the ball rolling so they can fill their early interview spots. now that they've got July and probably most of August filled, they'll take their time in reviewing greater numbers of applicants before responding with supplementals and interview spots
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Your stats?Same boat. Primary sent out on the 16th of June, under review since 7th of July. No supplemental yet.
Your stats? Mine is under review since 07/15 :/Got an interview invite for August 10th! Email received July 13th! OOS from GA.
they know you had less time to prepare than kids interviewing later in the fall with already 1 or 2 interviews under their belt. for that reason alone, they'll look upon your answers more favorably
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K