You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*** The Official UF Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***
Started by catalysts
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
I have only been receiving information about the Fafsa deadline. However I have not been invited to interviewHas everyone been receiving lots of emails from UF?
Did anyone receive a phone call from the Admission Office today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone receive a phone call from the Admission Office today?
Yes I did..! When did you have the interview???
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
October 12th you?
probably they are receiving lots of anxious calls so they called us and many others to not to freak out. lol
Just make sure you follow instructions and complete the FAFSA.!!
Im sure they are randomly making phone calls. Maybe last names order [emoji108]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Im sure they are randomly making phone calls. Maybe last names order [emoji108]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I interviewed on oct 12th also! But I didn't get a phone call, just emails... 🙁 Did they have any news? I am so nervous!October 12th you?
I interviewed on oct 12th also! But I didn't get a phone call, just emails... 🙁 Did they have any news? I am so nervous!
no news. just rereading the email we both received. the only phrase I heard additionally was "happy thanksgiving."
Oh ok thank you! I got worried for a second hahah I guess we just have to be patient until next thursday... Well, good luck 🙂no news. just rereading the email we both received. the only phrase I heard additionally was "happy thanksgiving."
I didn't receive any phone call
I don't think it meant anything. I did not see anyone getting phone calls before December 1st in 2020, 2019, and 2018 threads.
no news. just rereading the email we both received. the only phrase I heard additionally was "happy thanksgiving."
For the voicemail, they also mentioned (in addition to FAFSA, having any questions about Dec 1 process, and Happy Thanksgiving) that accepted students are invited to an open house, and if we are accepted, they would love to see us there. 🙂
Don't sweat it! I think only one or two people are making the calls, and I'm pretty sure they are calling every single interviewee. I interviewed in June and got a call like 6 hours later than someone else who interviewed that day. 🙂I interviewed on oct 12th also! But I didn't get a phone call, just emails... 🙁 Did they have any news? I am so nervous!
I only got two: one for FAFSA, the other for how Dec 1 is going down.Has everyone been receiving lots of emails from UF?
I got the voicemail from admissions today and my heart stopped when I saw the Gainesville area code. I hope it means good things! I interviewed back in September
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The same happened to meI got the voicemail from admissions today and my heart stopped when I saw the Gainesville area code. I hope it means good things! I interviewed back in September
So I never received a phone call or voice message and this is my state school should I be worried? I interviewed back in August.
So I never received a phone call or voice message and this is my state school should I be worried? I interviewed back in August.
I don't know if we can say with certainty. Have you at least received the email?
Any acceptances yet??
Calls have started!
Acceptance call from UF @ 6:45
Interview in October
Last name D
Good luck everyone!
Interview in October
Last name D
Good luck everyone!
Congrats Meeza! When did you interview and what does your last name start with?Calls have started!
Congrats Meeza! When did you interview and what does your last name start with?
I interviewed on July 27 and N. 🙂 Thanks so much!!
Last edited:
DMD acceptance call from UF at 7 am
Interview in October
Last name: J
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Interview in October
Last name: J
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I wonder if they're done calling .
I got a call this morning at 7:08.I also interviewed in october. Good luck to everyone!!!
what letter does your last name start with? i'm trying to see if they're going in alphabetical order
I'm getting nervous seeing all these UF acceptances on my news feed. I don't think it's in alphabetical order. You could just call the admissions office and ask.
Accepted at 8:17!!
Can u guys please mention if you're in state or oos
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In-state FL, no call yet. Feels good man
I wonder what time in the day they stop
Are they done yet?
I got the call at 6:45 am last name S but I'm OOS
I have been lurking for a good part of the year on behalf of my wife. She just got the phone call for acceptance at 6:45 AM. Her last name starts with "W". Her score is 21 on DAT and her interview was in September. She was nervous when she didn't get the call at 6:00. I told her that the calls just started at 6:44 per Meeza and sure enough her phone rang. Best of luck to everyone!
Edit: She is a FL resident btw
Edit: She is a FL resident btw
I am also a Florida resident. I am an Alachua County Resident.
I wonder what time in the day they stop
they told us around noon in the interview
Did all of you guys that get accepted receive phone calls before?
Did all of you guys that get accepted receive phone calls before?
My wife got a call Monday (Nov 28th) from the same guy who told her she was accepted today. He just went over what was going to happen on December 1st if she was accepted or not. She almost had a heart attack when it happened and was bummed it was just a courtesy call. It's a moot point now though. 🙂
So safe to assume that if you got no phone call you are either waitlist or rejected
Yeah, I received a phone call before.
did you get a phone call before too?Accepted!!
Congrats, when did you get the call?Accepted!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did all of you guys that get accepted receive phone calls before?
I received a call last week about the Dec. 1st process, yes.
Also, FL resident for those who asked. 🙂
got the phone call last week regarding acceptances also, then got accepted at 8:15 AM (in state)
D
deleted780698
CONGRATS EVERYONE!! can someone make a facebook group? 🙂
Last edited by a moderator:
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K
I also interviewed in october. Good luck to everyone!!!