You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*** The Official UF Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***
Started by catalysts
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
accepted 4:40 am mountain time. OOS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So if you didn't get any call yesterday or any email, does this mean that you're rejected? Why are they such stickler for not telling us?
So if you didn't get any call yesterday or any email, does this mean that you're rejected? Why are they such stickler for not telling us?
Unfortunately, it seems no call = waitlist or rejection. :/
The Dec. 1 detail newsletters states that accepted students will receive a call, and waitlists and rejections will be notified by postal mail (http://cod-admissions.sites.medinfo...w&email_id=46&wysijap=subscriptions&user_id=3).
Accepted!!!! Out of state!
Same.. good AA/TS but I guess my 17 PAT and rocky academic beginning hurt me.. not to mention that interrogation they call an interview. Good luck to you and everyone elserejected
I have 22 PATSame.. good AA/TS but I guess my 17 PAT and rocky academic beginning hurt me.. not to mention that interrogation they call an interview. Good luck to you and everyone else
Anyone know historically the chances of being accepted off of the alternate candidate list for an in state student? Also does anyone know if they will tell you your rank on the waitlist if asked? Got into 2 other schools so I'm not too stressed but UF is my top choice
Still waiting for an interview 
I am!Is anyone going to UF next year for sure?
MEEEE... 👍...Is anyone going to UF next year for sure?
I already sent the check and the response. 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any chance for a post-December OOS interview?
From the looks of it I don't think UF has sent out interviews in a while but it could be because a lot of people don't go on SDN. With that being said I have seen many people interview in January for UFAny chance for a post-December OOS interview?
Would it hurt if you called to ask and express your interest? Would really love to see you get an interview! I'm sure they have a couple post-dec interviews like most schools!
Lol so is it safe to say if I haven't received a supplemental I'm rejected?
I just declined my acceptance (OOS). Good luck everyone!
same here, oh well i guessLol so is it safe to say if I haven't received a supplemental I'm rejected?
Rejected without interview, sent letter of intent in late December. If they didn't want me, not sure what they wanted out of the 80ish accepted applicants 😛
Best of luck to everyone in the future for the UF Class of 2021
Best of luck to everyone in the future for the UF Class of 2021
Hey guys! I'm applying next year but I have a question about a UF prerequisite and maybe someone can help me. On the UF website it says that one of the prerequisites is an upper-level microbiology course. Does any of you know if it has to obligatorily be upper level? I took a 4 credits micro class but it was level 2000.
Thanks in advance!
Thanks in advance!
Hey guys! I'm applying next year but I have a question about a UF prerequisite and maybe someone can help me. On the UF website it says that one of the prerequisites is an upper-level microbiology course. Does any of you know if it has to obligatorily be upper level? I took a 4 credits micro class but it was level 2000.
Thanks in advance!
Yup must be at least 3000.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I am applying to the 2018 application cycle I received those emails too. Did they finally sent you the supplemental invitation?Got an e-mail from Pamela yesterday saying Greetings... then another one today saying application received (going over the minimum requirements) and saying that "if the admissions committee would like to request additional info, we will contact you"... is this what everyone else has been getting?
Thanks
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K
