You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***The Official UNE Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by jd14!!18
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Is there a supplemental fee or are there questions as well?
D
deleted771467
Anyone interviewed yet? Any tips for the interview??
Just be yourself and be sincere, everything else will work itself out
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just be yourself and be sincere, everything else will work itself out
Attachments
Hey guys, does UNE send rejections after reviewing your app or if you just don't hear back by December is a soft rejection?
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Anyone that had their application complete in August get an interview yet?
Would it be too late if I submitted my application by the end of the month? I won't have the funds to do so until then.
I beliebe they have one post dec wave they send out, so keep your head up!Hey guys, does UNE send rejections after reviewing your app or if you just don't hear back by December is a soft rejection?
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I just got invited for an interview today!
Yay. Congrats! Is it pre-December ? When did you completed your application?I just got invited for an interview today!
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Anyone knows how many interview waves are there left?
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I submitted my application on June 8th! And the interview is for October 15th!Yay. Congrats! Is it pre-December ? When did you completed your application?
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I'll also be there on October 15th!!! I just got invited today too! I'm so excited. Have you planned flights/hotels yet???I submitted my application on June 8th! And the interview is for October 15th!
Also got an interview invite for the 15th!
Interview # 3
KS resident
3.2/3.4 sgpa/cgpa
21/21/23/18 AA/TS/RC/PAT
Interview # 3
KS resident
3.2/3.4 sgpa/cgpa
21/21/23/18 AA/TS/RC/PAT
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview number two!! I am so excited.🙂)) I'm interviewing on October 15th too! I cannot wait to meet everyone!
Not yetI'll also be there on October 15th!!! I just got invited today too! I'm so excited. Have you planned flights/hotels yet???
Does anyone know if they are done sending out supplemental applications? I was really hoping for an interview from this school but have not heard from them since I paid the supplemental fee. Submitted app first week of June but app was complete first week of August due to them waiting on DAT score
Congrats! I have an interview for UNE on the same day at 8am! Good luck 🙂I GOT AN INTERVIEW!! oh my :3 Oct. 8th, anyone else? I am so excited.
Good luck to you as well!Congrats! I have an interview for UNE on the same day at 8am! Good luck 🙂
Just got an interview today for the first week of November!
Congrats. Stats and dates you submitted?Just got an interview today for the first week of November!
Thanks!
Notification date: 10/11
Method of notification: Email
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/22
Application complete date: 9/05
GPA (science, overall): 3.5, 3.6
DAT: 19AA, 20TS
Notification date: 10/11
Method of notification: Email
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/22
Application complete date: 9/05
GPA (science, overall): 3.5, 3.6
DAT: 19AA, 20TS
All scenarios bruh.Hey guys. For those who interviewed, were your MMIs about scenarios only? Or did they include stuff from your application?
Be ready to think on your feet.All scenarios bruh.
Just got invited to interview on the 12th
Congrats on the interview. Do you mind sharing when your application was complete and your stats?Just got invited to interview on the 12th
3.20 oGPACongrats on the interview. Do you mind sharing when your application was complete and your stats?
3.25 sGPA
23 DAT
Went under review 8/13
I just got invited for the 12th as well, did they send you any other confirmation after you Rsvp'd online?Just got invited to interview on the 12th
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, I got an email the next day!I just got invited for the 12th as well, did they send you any other confirmation after you Rsvp'd online?
Hi Moobear!!! How did your interview go? would you mind sharing what the day was like? How many applicants are interviewed in a day? Thanks 🙂Interview number two!! I am so excited.🙂)) I'm interviewing on October 15th too! I cannot wait to meet everyone!
Last edited:
Hey guys, I am interviewing at UNE in a few days and I was wondering if anyone had any advice or wanted to share their experience? This is my first interview so I am super nervous!
Thanks guys!
Thanks guys!
Hey guys, I am interviewing at UNE in a few days and I was wondering if anyone had any advice or wanted to share their experience? This is my first interview so I am super nervous!
Thanks guys!
I would review common questions online they sometimes uses common questions. When did you apply drawingdentist?
Thank you for your response OG of OC! I applied around mid August I believe, don't have the exact date on me right now!
Hey guys, I am interviewing at UNE in a few days and I was wondering if anyone had any advice or wanted to share their experience? This is my first interview so I am super nervous!
Thanks guys!
If it's not too late already to share my piece, I would just like to say be yourself! I know it's cliche advice, but there really is no concrete way to prepare for the MMI. What can help is researching typical MMI questions and ethical scenarios just to engage the brain on this type of thinking, but I've been through the MMI experience twice at UNE and I've never come across the same question between UNE and my own online research. There are six stations total and whole process will take an hour. You may feel nervous at the first station, but for me personally, those nerves calmed down after each station and my answers felt more confident as I moved on from room to room. If you think you did poorly in one station, don't fret! You get five more chances to pitch your best. Forget it and move on 🙂 Even though the entire duration is an hour, it all goes by so quickly and you'll probably say to yourself by the end, "Eh, it wasn't so bad after all!" So breathe, give good handshakes, show your best smile, and most importantly, be yourself. That's all you can do.
Hello thanks so much for this. What did you think about the school in general?If it's not too late already to share my piece, I would just like to say be yourself! I know it's cliche advice, but there really is no concrete way to prepare for the MMI. What can help is researching typical MMI questions and ethical scenarios just to engage the brain on this type of thinking, but I've been through the MMI experience twice at UNE and I've never come across the same question between UNE and my own online research. There are six stations total and whole process will take an hour. You may feel nervous at the first station, but for me personally, those nerves calmed down after each station and my answers felt more confident as I moved on from room to room. If you think you did poorly in one station, don't fret! You get five more chances to pitch your best. Forget it and move on 🙂 Even though the entire duration is an hour, it all goes by so quickly and you'll probably say to yourself by the end, "Eh, it wasn't so bad after all!" So breathe, give good handshakes, show your best smile, and most importantly, be yourself. That's all you can do.
Hello thanks so much for this. What did you think about the school in general?
I personally liked the school! It has a smaller class size and it's situated in Portland which is apparently a good location with its many restaurants (I didn't have time to explore unfortunately). I got good vibes about it. I especially liked the sound of the externship opportunity during fourth year and the students there seemed to like the education they received overall. Even if they're a fairly new school, they still seemed pretty grounded in their mission and the facilities looked nice from what I remember. Good luck at your upcoming interview!
That's exactly how I felt about it! I loved the school. I think that they seem to be really caring and invested in their mission. The dean spent ample time with us answering our questions and talking about their program. The students were really helpful and seemed to love being students there. The MMI was different, but definitely not bad. You won't find their questions anywhere online like someone else said. They were all unique IMO. Prior to going I wasn't sure how I'd feel about attending there because I'm OOS, but now I can definitely see myself being really happy there! I would be thrilled to be accepted. The area of Portland is really fun, I went to a bunch of different restaurants/breweries while there. There is even a Meadery there!! It's called Maine Mead Works and I would highly recommend checking it out! If you can, I would definitely hang out there for an extra day or two to explore the area. 🙂 GOOD LUCK!I personally liked the school! It has a smaller class size and it's situated in Portland which is apparently a good location with its many restaurants (I didn't have time to explore unfortunately). I got good vibes about it. I especially liked the sound of the externship opportunity during fourth year and the students there seemed to like the education they received overall. Even if they're a fairly new school, they still seemed pretty grounded in their mission and the facilities looked nice from what I remember. Good luck at your upcoming interview!
hey! it went pretty good🙂 mmi was not what I expected. The day was pretty much just the interview, tour and lunch. It went really fast. I cannot remember how many interviewed. Do you have an interview coming up?Hi Moobear!!! How did your interview go? would you mind sharing what the day was like? How many applicants are interviewed in a day? Thanks 🙂
Can you expand on why MMI wasnt what you expected? What do you think would have helped you feel more prepared?hey! it went pretty good🙂 mmi was not what I expected. The day was pretty much just the interview, tour and lunch. It went really fast. I cannot remember how many interviewed. Do you have an interview coming up?
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Has anyone got an email explaining what to expect in the next few months?
Has anyone got an email explaining what to expect in the next few months?
I have not.
Have you?
No, but I was just reading threads from last year. People mentioned an email that said what to expect.I have not.
Have you?
Hey! Do any of you all remember if UNE said they would let us know at midnight or if it would be during standard business hours?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wanna say it’s going to be the morning since they callHey! Do any of you all remember if UNE said they would let us know at midnight or if it would be during standard business hours?
Is UNE anyone's top choice?
My top choice, still waiting for an interview though [emoji22]Is UNE anyone's top choice?
Congratulations to those who receive acceptances tomorrow.[emoji847]
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Goodluck Claudia-pre-dent!! Hope you get an interview soon 🙂My top choice, still waiting for an interview though [emoji22]
Congratulations to those who receive acceptances tomorrow.[emoji847]
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Is UNE anyone's top choice?
I honestly loved all the schools I've interviewed at, but UNE is certainly the closest and cheapest option for me, so it's a win-win!- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K