***The Official UNE Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Started by jd14!!18
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is UNE anyone's top choice?
Its not my top choice, and I got an interview at my top choice but this is my only other interview so if I only got an acceptance here I would definitely at least deposit and see what other options become available in the next month. I was definitely impressed with the school though!
 
Just received a phone call notifying me of my acceptance!
what was the number you got a call from? I got a missed call from their clinic number and I called back, but they said they weren't sure why I had a missed call from them.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got the background check email but not anything from UNE, Ill be honest I didnt hear or comprehend a word the lady told me on the phone. Should I be expecting one? Does anyone know the deposit/start date for une?
 
I got the background check email but not anything from UNE, Ill be honest I didnt hear or comprehend a word the lady told me on the phone. Should I be expecting one? Does anyone know the deposit/start date for une?

Once we change your status in AADSAS to "Offer Made" it triggers the background check e-mail. You should receive the e-mail from Graduate Admissions which includes the acceptance letter by end of day tomorrow. The first deposit of $500 for those accepted today is due Friday, January 4. Second deposit of $1,500 due Monday, April 1.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Once we change your status in AADSAS to "Offer Made" it triggers the background check e-mail. You should receive the e-mail from Graduate Admissions which includes the acceptance letter by end of day tomorrow. The first deposit of $500 for those accepted today is due Friday, January 4. Second deposit of $1,500 due Monday, April 1.


Are you still calling people for acceptances or have all of them been given out already?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.