***The Official UNE Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is UNE anyone's top choice?
It is definitely up there and it is the cheapest school I have interviewed at so I am hoping for good news tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I wanna say it’s going to be the morning since they call
Yeaaah I just wish I knew for sure! But a lot of other programs call at Midnight so I was hoping haha

Reactions: 2 users
Besides the morning phone calls, would any waitlists or rejections be posted earlier?

Members don't see this ad :)
Is UNE anyone's top choice?
Its not my top choice, and I got an interview at my top choice but this is my only other interview so if I only got an acceptance here I would definitely at least deposit and see what other options become available in the next month. I was definitely impressed with the school though!

Reactions: 1 user
Just received a phone call notifying me of my acceptance!

Reactions: 4 users
Just received a phone call notifying me of my acceptance!
what was the number you got a call from? I got a missed call from their clinic number and I called back, but they said they weren't sure why I had a missed call from them.

What does everyone’s last name start with? I’m the end of the alphabet and wondering if they go alphabetical

Members don't see this ad :)
We're making calls throughout the day, split among several us. Our goal is to get through all of them today.

Reactions: 14 users
Omg omg omg I got a missed call from the Maine area code. Called them and it's them, but they said they'll call a second time. And if I don't pick that up, then they'll send an email. But omg.

Sent from my SM-G930V using SDN mobile

I’m still waiting . I’m from the Midwest.

I'm in!! Ahhhh!!

It was a short phone call. They said they'd send an email with the details.

Reactions: 3 users
Still waiting and very stressed

Can not concentrate! The wait is KILLING ME!

How long are these phone calls? Is it just like hi you’re in expect some mail, or is it a longer conversation?
Short and to the point! It was Dean Ryder that called me Told me to expect an email, which I just received.

Just got the call!

When did you guys interview? Are they calling in order of interview dates?

I got the background check email but not anything from UNE, Ill be honest I didnt hear or comprehend a word the lady told me on the phone. Should I be expecting one? Does anyone know the deposit/start date for une?

I got the background check email but not anything from UNE, Ill be honest I didnt hear or comprehend a word the lady told me on the phone. Should I be expecting one? Does anyone know the deposit/start date for une?

Once we change your status in AADSAS to "Offer Made" it triggers the background check e-mail. You should receive the e-mail from Graduate Admissions which includes the acceptance letter by end of day tomorrow. The first deposit of $500 for those accepted today is due Friday, January 4. Second deposit of $1,500 due Monday, April 1.

Has anyone received any calls recently? It's looking like UNE may have called everyone already...

Once we change your status in AADSAS to "Offer Made" it triggers the background check e-mail. You should receive the e-mail from Graduate Admissions which includes the acceptance letter by end of day tomorrow. The first deposit of $500 for those accepted today is due Friday, January 4. Second deposit of $1,500 due Monday, April 1.

Are you still calling people for acceptances or have all of them been given out already?

I received a call from UNE, but I live in a dead zone and it wouldn’t connect when I answered. If they tried back, it may not have gone through either. I really hope it’s good news

I received a call from UNE, but I live in a dead zone and it wouldn’t connect when I answered. If they tried back, it may not have gone through either. I really hope it’s good news
It probably is how exciting!! When did you interview? When did you get the call?

Congrats on getting in!

Status
Not open for further replies.