****The Official University of Colorado Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t heard a thing... no invite, rejection, anything. Is anyone in the same boat? Getting a little nervous since I know interviews can’t go for much longer

On the same boat... I am oos tho :shrug:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I got accepted today as an OOS student!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
On the same boat... I am oos tho :shrug:

Last year, I was rejected by this time, this year I’m still waiting ..... which right now, no new is good news. Ugh I want an interview so bad :(

Still waiting...I know many say to just be patient but should I still just wait it out or email/call to ask about my status?

Still waiting...I know many say to just be patient but should I still just wait it out or email/call to ask about my status?

Maybe instead of asking about your status, reach out and let them know how interested you are. I think it’s a little bit more positive in the way it’s perceived

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

If I interviewed in september, and people who interviewed in november have heard back by now, what does that mean for my chances?

If I interviewed in september, and people who interviewed in november have heard back by now, what does that mean for my chances?

I’m not sure in means much. I got the interview invite in July and opted for an August date. I just got in two days ago. Stay patient, if it’s your top school reach out to send a letter of intent and just try (I know how hard it is) to be patient.

Just received an acceptance email! OOS student; so excited!

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got my acceptance today!! IS
Interviewed Nov 19.
Excited to meet everyone!!!

Dang, still nothing on my end. Hope I'll hear something soon.

Are we going to receive something in the mail as well or just the email?

Are we going to receive something in the mail as well or just the email?

You get an acceptance package. It’s basically the email you got printed out and signed by Dr. Mediavilla. It also includes a scholarship letter if you got one as well as a sticker and financial aid booklet

Received a rejection earlier today w/o interview :(

Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!

Hey guys!

So I interviewed early November and haven't heard back yet. Do you guys think I should send a letter of interest?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys!

So I interviewed early November and haven't heard back yet. Do you guys think I should send a letter of interest?
Crystal specifically told me to if it was my first choice.

Any other IS applicants waiting to hear back? I interviewed back in September. Sent a letter of intent recently and I'm trying to be patient and optimistic, but it's difficult. Anyone know approx. how many spots are left at this point?

Any other IS applicants waiting to hear back? I interviewed back in September. Sent a letter of intent recently and I'm trying to be patient and optimistic, but it's difficult. Anyone know approx. how many spots are left at this point?

I’m in the same boat as you, but I haven’t sent a letter yet. :(

imo it seems like there are still tons of spot left since the group has less than 50 actual new students

Reactions: 2 users
Same here... interviewed at the end of october, sent letter of intent in december and havent heard anything :/

Has anyone received an acceptance after sending a LOI? Just wondering because I’m contemplating whether I should send one or not.

Has anyone received an acceptance after sending a LOI? Just wondering because I’m contemplating whether I should send one or not.

I didn’t send like a formal letter of intent but I emailed Dean Mediavilla to let him know how much I loved the program and how I hope to hear something. I got an acceptance after a week!

I didn’t send like a formal letter of intent but I emailed Dean Mediavilla to let him know how much I loved the program and how I hope to hear something. I got an acceptance after a week!

Ohhh ok. Just don’t want to seem annoying and lower my chances. Thanks!

Are there still a lot of spots open? Anyone know where Colorado stands right now. Still waiting & praying, lol

Are there still a lot of spots open? Anyone know where Colorado stands right now. Still waiting & praying, lol

As princeafrica was saying there’s less than 50 people in the Facebook group that are actual new students so I’d stay there are still plenty of spots open!

As princeafrica was saying there’s less than 50 people in the Facebook group that are actual new students so I’d stay there are still plenty of spots open!

There’s also people who may not know about that group / have a Facebook though :(

There’s also people who may not know about that group / have a Facebook though :(

I mean that’s true but highly unlikely. I’ll give you 5 more spots. I’m assuming there’s about 20 spots left?? Just keep showing Interest

I mean that’s true but highly unlikely. I’ll give you 5 more spots. I’m assuming there’s about 20 spots left?? Just keep showing Interest

Oh I’m doing my absolute best to do that, lol. Doing all that I can

Oh I’m doing my absolute best to do that, lol. Doing all that I can

I Know it seems like an empty platitude to keep saying that but I hope everything turns out in your favor!

What more can you do besides send a letter of interest?

What more can you do besides send a letter of interest?

I actually emailed other schools updates as to what I was doing, I sent one actually wax build ups in my work in a dental lab. Maybe a new extra curricular? Trying to personalize the processs as much as possible

Did anyone else get a call from Crystal today asking if they’d been accepted elsewhere? This is the first I’ve heard from them since my interview in September.

I did not but that is interesting. Did she offer you an acceptance over the phone then?
No, she said she would go back and talk to the committee on my behalf since I said I was interested in scholarship information. Still no acceptance or rejection from them.

I sent a letter of intent in december already and still havent heard back. Is there any other way to show interest?

I sent a letter of intent in december already and still havent heard back. Is there any other way to show interest?
I dont think a letter of intent will make any difference. They used a ranking system and a letter of intent is not one of the criteria. Update them on classes, leadership position/community sercice would be more effective in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.