***The Official University of Louisville Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Did anyone get interview invite this week?

I got an invite on July 24th

Notification date: 07/24/2019
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Tennessee
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/5/2019
Application complete date: 06/6/2019
GPA (science, overall): 3.65, 3.80
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/27/23
Interview Date: Beginning of September

Members don't see this ad :)
Just received an interview invite this morning for 10/14

Reactions: 1 users
My status said "Received/Application Complete" for about 3 weeks since I received the Application Complete email, but now it says "Received/Under Review." Did this happen to anyone else?

Reactions: 1 user
My status said "Received/Application Complete" for about 3 weeks since I received the Application Complete email, but now it says "Received/Under Review." Did this happen to anyone else?
yeah, I think we are in the next batch of applicants who may receive a interview!

This happened to me as well.

Likewise here. Would be great if that were an indication!

yeah, I think we are in the next batch of applicants who may receive a interview!
Mine has said "under review" since my app was completed. Not sure if this is an indication that an interview is coming or not.

Mine has said "under review" since my app was completed. Not sure if this is an indication that an interview is coming or not.

Same - I've seen the "under review" for at least the past 6 weeks so I wouldn't assume that everyone whose status changes in AADSAS will be hearing soon after.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you just receive your invitation this week? May I ask when your application was completed (supplemental and everything)?
No I received my invitation 9/11. Application submitted and verified 7/31. Supplemental complete 08/1.

Hi guys,
I will be interviewing Sept 30th. Anyone else gonna be there then? We can maybe hang out a bit before or after.

Did anyone get a thank you letter from the people who interviewed you? I got one in mail today and it was so nice

Just received an invite this morning. I’m interviewing 10/28 and my application was verified on 9/17! I had a very low OC score and really wasn’t sure if I was going to be interviewing anywhere

Reactions: 5 users
Just received an invite this morning. I’m interviewing 10/28 and my application was verified on 9/17! I had a very low OC score and really wasn’t sure if I was going to be interviewing anywhere
Congrats! Im sure you'll get more after this one. Just out of curiosity, are you IS or OOS? Also how many volunteer/shadowing hours did you have approximately?

Congrats, do you mind sharing your stats ?

Congrats! Im sure you'll get more after this one. Just out of curiosity, are you IS or OOS? Also how many volunteer/shadowing hours did you have approximately?

I'm IS. I have about 70 hours of shadowing, ~400 hours volunteering, 3.28GPA, and 2.99sGPA.

Anyone heard anything from Louisville lately?

Anyone heard anything from Louisville lately?
I received an interview invite this past Monday! It seems that pre-December interview invites are still going out.
If anyone is wondering (because I know I would be haha), I'm OOS with a solid GPA and an average DAT.

I received an interview invite this past Monday! It seems that pre-December interview invites are still going out.
If anyone is wondering (because I know I would be haha), I'm OOS with a solid GPA and an average DAT.
When are you interviewing?! I received an invite today! OOS

When are you interviewing?! I received an invite today! OOS
Congrats on the interview invite! I will be there a week from today, 11/11! When are you interviewing?

Congrats on the interview invite! I will be there a week from today, 11/11! When are you interviewing?
Aw dang! Mine is two weeks from today on 11:18! Best of luck to you next week!

Hey ya’ll. Is the supplemental different than the application fee??

Hey ya’ll. Is the supplemental different than the application fee??

Yes. Nearly every school has at the bare minimum a supplemental fee, which is sometimes just a fee and other times an application with either easy-to-answer background or essay questions.

Yes. Nearly every school has at the bare minimum a supplemental fee, which is sometimes just a fee and other times an application with either easy-to-answer background or essay questions.
Yes. Okay so was U of L just a fee or did they send out secondary questions?

Wishing there was a way to secretly find out early if we are accepted or not :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3 users