***The Official University of Louisville Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Congrats! Would you mind to share when you applied?

I applied way back on June 20th, heard nothing from them throughout the cycle, and got an email from them last Monday asking if I still wanted to be considered. Then got the interview invite today. Pretty wild timeline.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I just got an email from Louisville asking if I am still an active applicant and asked that I reply "yes" if I am. Anyone else get this or know what it means?

I just got an email from Louisville asking if I am still an active applicant and asked that I reply "yes" if I am. Anyone else get this or know what it means?
If you haven’t interviewed yet, they probably want to know if you’re still interested in the school or if you’ve been accepted elsewhere.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you haven’t interviewed yet, they probably want to know if you’re still interested in the school or if you’ve been accepted elsewhere.
Makes sense, so you think it's sent to everyone that hasn't gotten an interview yet?

Makes sense, so you think it's sent to everyone that hasn't gotten an interview yet?
I’m going to assume so. That’s what CWRU did too, but they sent theirs Dec 2nd

I got the same thing. I’m sure it’s just so they know to review your application and still consider you or to take your application out of their pile so they don’t waste their time.

Just gave up my seat here. Good luck to whoever is next in line!

I applied way back on June 20th, heard nothing from them throughout the cycle, and got an email from them last Monday asking if I still wanted to be considered. Then got the interview invite today. Pretty wild timeline.
What are your stats if you don't mind me asking!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just received the call that I was accepted off the waitlist!! Go Cards!

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone received an interview invite since being asked if we wished to remain in consideration? Thanks.

I received an interview invite yesterday for January 14th. Anyone have an idea how long it will take until I hear back after my interview?

Just the standard thanks for coming letter with the handwritten notes from lunch mates. I’m somewhat confused though since they are already pulling from the waitlist....where does that leave us????

Just the standard thanks for coming letter with the handwritten notes from lunch mates. I’m somewhat confused though since they are already pulling from the waitlist....where does that leave us????
did they say if there were anymore spots left or are people just interviewing to be placed on the waitlist?

Got an email this morning stating that I was placed on the "next to be contacted" list (aka waitlist). I interviewed on January 7th.

Got an email this morning stating that I was placed on the "next to be contacted" list (aka waitlist). I interviewed on January 7th.

I also just got the same email. Also interviewed on January 7th. Does anyone know how the waitlist works or how fast it moves?

I also just got the same email. Also interviewed on January 7th. Does anyone know how the waitlist works or how fast it moves?
Doesn’t move that fast. I interviewed in October and still waitlisted ...

Is "next to be contacted" the SAME as waitlisted or is it a preferential status WITHIN the waitlist? I'm just not familiar with that terminology. Thanks for any light you all can shed....

Does anyone know when is the last month the school offer an interview?

I have an interview coming up on the 28th, am I interviewing just for a spot on the waitlist?

I have an interview coming up on the 28th, am I interviewing just for a spot on the waitlist?
I was just there on the 14th. The interview is only in hopes to be placed on the next to be contacted list. There were no open spots when we interviewed.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Still on the waitlist and I interviewed in November :(

I was just there on the 14th. The interview is only in hopes to be placed on the next to be contacted list. There were no open spots when we interviewed.

Yikes that's concerning

Has anyone who interviewed on January 14th heard anything back yet?
Got an email saying I was put on the "next to be contacted list" and if I was still interested in their program.

Reactions: 1 users
Those of you who got waitlisted since their January interview has anyone heard back?

Has anybody heard from the waitlist like AT ALL? I feel like nothing is happening... I interviewed in January

Reactions: 5 users
Does anyone know when we’ll hear back from the waitlist?