***The Official University of Louisville Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Members don't see this ad :)
If you’re referring to the WL, it’s my understanding the we will not hear anything until 5/1
Best of luck to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got threads mixed up. My bad you all ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't heard of anything :/
Just heard back from them today (April 16) asking if I still wanted to be considered for their program. I was put on the "next to be contacted" list February 3rd and I interviewed on January 28th.

Reactions: 1 user
Just heard back from them today (April 16) asking if I still wanted to be considered for their program. I was put on the "next to be contacted" list February 3rd and I interviewed on January 28th.
I received the same email!

Members don't see this ad :)
I highly doubt it but do you think they’ll make additional calls tomorrow? Or is this it?

Congratulations by the way

I highly doubt it but do you think they’ll make additional calls tomorrow? Or is this it?

Congratulations by the way
Thank you!! And they did not mention whether they were done making calls or not, but I don't think it is over yet!

Just accepted off the waitlist!!! OOS!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone have updates on how the waitlist process is moving i.e. how long will they keep the waitlist going?

Does anyone have updates on how the waitlist process is moving i.e. how long will they keep the waitlist going?
I received another email yesterday asking if I still wanted to be considered as an active applicant and would consider a potential last minute offer, if a spot opens up. It also said “Our class is currently full but should an opening come available, we want applicants to understand the offer could come as late as August with orientation beginning on August 6”.