UoP School of Dentistry Class of 2026* Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good luck everyone!

Link to last years thread: UoP School of Dentistry Class of 2025* Interview/Acceptance Thread

Link to interview prep: University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

*PS: Remember that it's a 3 year program, and that's why it's C/O 2026 and not 2027 ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! any UOP Interviews given out yet?
They usually take a little longer in the cycle to start vamping up. I’m a first year here, I’d you have any other questions feel free to reach out.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone received an interview invite via email only or do they only call for an invitation?

I just received an interview invite! They first tried to call me and I missed it. Later I got an email to sign up for times.

Reactions: 1 user
What were your stats if you don’t mind me asking? When did you submit your apps?

What were your stats if you don’t mind me asking? When did you submit your apps?
Interview #3
School: UOP
Notification date: 9/6
Method of notification: Phone/Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/12
Application complete date: 7/14
GPA (science, overall): 3.41, 3.46
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/22/26/21/No
Dates available: 9/19 was the soonest
Method of interview: In-Person or Zoom

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #8
Notification date: 9/16
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/22
Application complete date: 06/28
GPA (science, overall): 4.0, 4.0
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/23/19/20/No
Dates available: 11/17 was the soonest

Does UOP notify you about an interview invite by calling you from a 415 area code? Just wondering because I don’t usually answer my phone bc of spam calls :)

Interview #8
Notification date: 9/16
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/22
Application complete date: 06/28
GPA (science, overall): 4.0, 4.0
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/23/19/20/No
Dates available: 11/17 was the soonest
When'd you get the "file under review" email from Pacific?

Is there Anyone that applied end of July and have gotten interview ? Mine probably got completed first week of August.

UPenn dental school specific page with lots of relevant data/info.

UPenn is the ONLY school that hasn't released how much Federal Student Loans their students take out. They have been shady about this for 2 straight years.
I am sure relieved that university of the pacific doesn’t do that

Any new interviews ??? Please answer :( i have not slept in 3 days stressing. Uop is my dream school and I really thought I am compatible but I haven’t heard back is killing me.

Any new interviews ??? Please answer :( i have not slept in 3 days stressing. Uop is my dream school and I really thought I am compatible but I haven’t heard back is killing me.

I don’t think they’ve sent out any new ones yet

you need to relax and trust the process...

Reactions: 3 users
Has anybody that received an interview been able to fill out the information and grade update form? It keeps saying the site is unavailable

Has anybody that received an interview been able to fill out the information and grade update form? It keeps saying the site is unavailable
Did u received interview invite from UOP?! Can I ask about ur stat and extracurricular. And when did u apply. Sorry been waiting for this school for ever

I spoke with their office and they informed me all predecember interview slots have been filled. But they will continue to interview up until march.

What have the interviews been like for those that have already been interviewed?

Anyone gotten interview recently. Still waiting for this school. going crazy 😂

Reactions: 1 users
I just received the File under review email from admissions

Hopefully :( it sucks that I have to rely on the seats that accepted potentially relinquish.
They don’t offer all 150 spots before December, UOP usually takes a little longer to interview and fill their class because they receive so many applications and because they have a bigger class to fill than many other programs. I interviewed post December and was accepted last cycle

What do y'all think about the argument that UoP's tuition isn't that bad because you get an extra year of earning potential? Instead of spending money on tuition for D4, you're making money during that 4th year and that kind of can be seen as a discounting of tuition. I like the argument but it seems like there could be something I'm overlooking.