UoP School of Dentistry Class of 2026* Interview/Acceptance Thread

one person saying fully booked and another saying one slot left in april

so lost rn 😅

since it's almost march theyre not sending interview invites anymore bc admissions told me they wrap those up in march

Members don't see this ad :)
one person saying fully booked and another saying one slot left in april

so lost rn 😅
Somebody probably dropped it very recently. It’s 9/10 right now.

Reactions: 1 user
UOP and the ivies have always ended interviews the earliest throughout the years
must be why they are "prestigious"...

Has anyone got placed on the waitlist? does anyone know if the class is full yet?

Has anyone got placed on the waitlist? does anyone know if the class is full yet?
I just got on the waitlist today after interviewing 2 weeks ago.

Does anyone know what the chances are to get off the waitlist post-March?

Hey y'all! Does anyone know when you typically take boards when you attend a 3-year program? Also, does anyone know what percentage of students specialize that are interested?

does anyone know how many spots are left? interviewed last week.

At this point, what’s the likelihood of receiving an interview invite from UOP

So Is it safe to say that UoP is done giving out interview invites?

Accepted today through call, interviewed mid March via zoom

April 6 was the last interview day, and even then, all of them were most likely alternates on standby for when seats open up.

I heard that there is always last spot interviews until class becomes completely full. You never know, if your app is still under review. Have hope. This is just a common thing that applies for all dental school. Cause I know friends who were interviewed at last.

Hi! Does anyone know if being on the waitlist is the same as being a standby alternate? From previous threads, it seems like they offer some people to come for the first couple weeks of school and I was wondering if being on the waitlist automatically gives you the option to.

Hi! Does anyone know if being on the waitlist is the same as being a standby alternate? From previous threads, it seems like they offer some people to come for the first couple weeks of school and I was wondering if being on the waitlist automatically gives you the option to.
They are different. Only alternates are offered the opportunity to come for the first few weeks. If someone drops out during that time then they give the alternates the spot

They are different. Only alternates are offered the opportunity to come for the first few weeks. If someone drops out during that time then they give the alternates the spot
Ah, gotcha. Thanks for the response. Anyone offered the opportunity yet that I could message by any chance??