*** The Official UoP School of Dentistry Class of 2022* Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my interview invite! :) Good luck to everyone !

CA resident, GPA (science, overall): 3.46, 3.67, DAT AA: 24, submitted supp fee July 6th

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Got an interview for either Oct 18 / 22 / 29. I actually chose the latest one on the 29th because I have another interview on the 22nd and I want more practice for UOP..! I was told it wouldn't matter too much between the 18th and the 29th hopefully that's the case

Where are people staying for their interview at UoP? The list of hotels they gave are expensive!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Where are people staying for their interview at UoP? The list of hotels they gave are expensive!
My plan was to book a hotel a few days before in order to get a cheaper rate. The rooms for the next few days are around $150, whereas the rooms for a month from now are $350+

Reactions: 1 user
My plan was to book a hotel a few days before in order to get a cheaper rate. The rooms for the next few days are around $150, whereas the rooms for a month from now are $350+
oooh, I didn't realize the difference in price.
I might do the same

Does anyone know how many pre-December interview is left in UoP?

Do you guys think it’s okay to call the school and ask for a status update? I’ve called another school and they gladly told me that my application hasn’t been reviewed yet which is why I haven’t heard from them. Would calling UOP for the same reason be okay or does that look bad?

Interviewed last week (9/20).
DAT Scores: 25 AA, 26 Total Sci, 27 PAT, 26 Reading
GPA (Science, Overall): 4.00, 3.76
I stayed out in Pleasanton at a Marriott and took the BART into the city. It wasn't particularly cheap, but cheaper than those closer to the school.
The school is really cool, and you're not going to get any tricky questions. Be ready to ask questions.

Last edited:
For those who got October interviews, when did you submit your application?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone have an interview during November? Or have those not been sent out yet?

Has anyone heard anything from UoP?! It's been a while...

I've been wondering the same thing! Anyone know if they send out interview invites in batches or continuously throughout the month?

Reactions: 1 users
One of my friends received a call for an interview at the end of last week! But other than that, I haven't heard any other news :/
Do you know which day and what time?! I feel like they might be making more calls this week!

When was their interview scheduled?

The interview's in November, but I don't know the exact date

Do you know which day and what time?! I feel like they might be making more calls this week!

He got the call last Friday! He submitted early to mid-July, I believe. Yeah, I'm really hoping they're sending out another batch of interviews soon!

Anyone interviewing October 29nd? Message me if you'd like to share an airBB hosted by one of the dental students!

Anyone know if there are anymore pre-december interviews left for Dugoni?

Reactions: 5 users
Congrats!!! Do you mind sharing your stats and when you submitted your app please?
Thank you! I submitted the night the app opened. 3.95 GPA with 23 AA and 24 TS. I was really nervous cause I haven’t heard back for such a long time and I submitted super early but my advice is to not get discouraged and stay patient!

Reactions: 6 users
Got an interview today! So they are still calling on interviews before the end of the year.

For all people waiting for UOP

Let's have this
luck token

:luck:

Make sure to touch the screen to get lucky
:laugh:

I am
serious!

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone know if UoP calls/emails/mails their acceptances?
In the interview they told us they would call because they like the hear the screams:laugh: they also said make sure to have a professional voicemail, we heard some voicemail horror stories haha

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted!! Just got off the phone around 9:30 pst!

Got a call about an hour ago. Accepted! They said they'll send out an email later today. They'll mail a hard copy of the acceptance letter.

Has anyone received their hard copy of the acceptance letter yet? Or the email about financial aid? I'm still waiting on them.

Sorry this is a little late but got the call on Monday!

Accepted!

Does anyone know when the next interviews for UOP are and when they will be releasing that batch, and also how much of their class they have already filled up?

Status
Not open for further replies.