*** The Official UoP School of Dentistry Class of 2022* Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a call at 9AM on Monday. Received email much later that day. Hard copy came in snail mail and financial info + background check via email sent as well following the acceptance email! Is anyone committed to UOP 100%? Leave me a chat!

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know when the next interviews for UOP are and when they will be releasing that batch, and also how much of their class they have already filled up?
You can call them and ask directly. UOP is very good about being transparent and responding to emails usually

Reactions: 1 user
nope, waiting for them too
I got the call and email Monday. Hard copy came by snail mail this week as well but I live in California. If you haven't received it already it's on its way!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats everyone!

Hey! what do you guys think about going to campus tours? Does it help show interest? This school is one of my top choices and I really want to do anything and everything to get in.

Hey! what do you guys think about going to campus tours? Does it help show interest? This school is one of my top choices and I really want to do anything and everything to get in.

I set up a tour and a meeting with one of the academic advisors just to go over my application, talk about what I could improve on and what was already strong. I also wrote a letter of intent! Definitely get in contact to show your interest it could only help.

I set up a tour and a meeting with one of the academic advisors just to go over my application, talk about what I could improve on and what was already strong. I also wrote a letter of intent! Definitely get in contact to show your interest it could only help.
The thing is I'm currently in the application cycle right now. I've turned in my application but I haven't heard much yet so I don't know if they would talk to me about an application thats still currently under review. And was the tour one on one? or did they schedule you with other students?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an email saying that my application is still under review by the Executive Admissions Committee, and that any updates to your application can be made online. Is this a soft rejection at this point?

Reactions: 1 users
Just got an email saying that my application is still under review by the Executive Admissions Committee, and that any updates to your application can be made online. Is this a soft rejection at this point?

I got the same message

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got the same thing too

I got the same email too. Does anyone know what it means?

Do they send a lot of post December interview invites?

same!

I got the email too today. Wish it was an invitation though, but I guess it's progress. Let's hope for the best.

i declined my offer the other day, OOS. $60k scholarship too so hopefully one of you hear back soon!

i declined my offer the other day, OOS. $60k scholarship too so hopefully one of you hear back soon!
Hi. May I ask you about the scholarship? Was it directly from the school?

Anyone who got accepted planning on turning down their offer for UOP by any chance? Hope the class isn’t too filled yet! D:

Does anyone receive post-Dec interview invite?

Do they send out rejections??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just got interview invite!!!! :)
They have couple interview dates in Feb. Mine is 1/31.

Reactions: 4 users
just got interview invite!!!! :)
They have couple interview dates in Feb. Mine is 1/31.

congrats!! The interview is super chill! At least for mine, he asked basic questions just to start a conversation and we went from there

congrats! how did they contact you? email or call?
They called. I actually didn't pick up my call because i'm out of country for vacation so they emailed me. I had to call back to schedule my interview date.

They called. I actually didn't pick up my call because i'm out of country for vacation so they emailed me. I had to call back to schedule my interview date.
That's awesome! Enjoy your vacation and good luck on your interview :)

Hi, are there any current students at UOP who went to a CSU for undergrad? I'm pretty stressed out and would like to get some feedback on some things.

Hi, are there any current students at UOP who went to a CSU for undergrad? I'm pretty stressed out and would like to get some feedback on some things.
Yes! Not a student at uop yet, but will start in the summer. I went to Cal Poly. Message me if you have any questions

Anyone who got accepted planning on turning down their offer for UOP by any chance? Hope the class isn’t too filled yet! D:
The Facebook group is only at 60. Still plenty of seats to be filled! Good luck

what are your stats? message me. what school did you go to?

I haven’t applied here. Def would consider uop if it wasn’t for their high tuition cost

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I haven’t applied here. Def would consider uop if it wasn’t for their high tuition cost

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

So true but I’ve heard of their 0% loan default rate and the long term investment. So tough. Love the culture and the people there but if I can’t afford it like a nice Tesla then gotta settle for a Honda.

I have given up on this school.
No luck charm works or anything.:angelic:

For those who already went for a post-dec interview at UoP, how soon did you hear back after your interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.