*** The Official UoP School of Dentistry Class of 2023* Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

roadtosuccess9293

2+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2018
Status
Pre-Dental
Hello! I was wondering - people who interviewed early Feb have you heard back from admissions? On Monday it will be two weeks post interview, would it be too much to call admissions today (friday 2/14) to check on my status?

Sep 25, 2019
Status
Pre-Dental
Hello! I was wondering - people who interviewed early Feb have you heard back from admissions? On Monday it will be two weeks post interview, would it be too much to call admissions today (friday 2/14) to check on my status?
I interviewed on Feb 3rd and have not heard back. I emailed my interviewer last week to say thank you and he replied... but yeah nothing else

About the Ads
Sep 9, 2019
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi! Yes, I spoke with them and they said we should hear back soon. Their office has been short staffed and people have been in and our so they are a little behind. Hopefully we will all get a call soon!
Oh nice, thanks for the info! I hope we all get calls soon too!

About the Ads
Aug 9, 2019
Status
Pre-Dental
Is UOP still inviting students for interviews in March and April?? Has anyone been invited after Feb 13th?? Or has interview spots been filled up already??

Reactions: mattribute
About the Ads
Sep 22, 2018
Does anyone know what the deal is with the waitlist?

Likely? Unlikely?

Wait until summer?
Were you wait listed? When did you interview and hear back?

Stan said on 2/27 interview day that if you get waitlisted to just hang tight. You could be waiting up until the start of school if students who accepted already don't drop their seats. He said you may be invited to attend the first week of class in case a seat opens up after the first week. Honestly just sounds like a luck and waiting game.

Jul 18, 2018
Status
Pre-Dental
Were you wait listed? When did you interview and hear back?

Stan said on 2/27 interview day that if you get waitlisted to just hang tight. You could be waiting up until the start of school if students who accepted already don't drop their seats. He said you may be invited to attend the first week of class in case a seat opens up after the first week. Honestly just sounds like a luck and waiting game.
2/24. Does everyone get waitlisted?

Jun 30, 2019
Anyone if theyre still interviewing? or Did corona just stop everything and now theyll just fill their class with whatever waitlists they already had rather than interview new prospects?

Dec 23, 2019
Status
Pre-Dental
Anyone if theyre still interviewing? or Did corona just stop everything and now theyll just fill their class with whatever waitlists they already had rather than interview new prospects?
they said they are rescheduling the early April interviews. I hope the shelter in place is lifted timely enough for that to still happen tho!

Sep 22, 2018
hey guys, question for the ppl who put deposits down at multiple places including dugoni.. Did dugoni contact you with a deadline to make a final decision?

Feb 11, 2020
Status
Pre-Dental
Accepted yesterday with a scholarship offer! Deposit deadline is 4/10, for those wondering.

Reactions: heroesque

Aquadent

2+ Year Member
Sep 1, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
Feb 11, 2020
Status
Pre-Dental
Congratulations! Are you planning on accepting the offer?
Thanks! I'm undecided at the moment... I could see myself at either UOP or my state school, so I'm definitely using the next two weeks to figure this one out :dead:

Reactions: Aquadent

Aquadent

2+ Year Member
Sep 1, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
Thanks! I'm undecided at the moment... I could see myself at either UOP or my state school, so I'm definitely using the next two weeks to figure this one out :dead:
Choose your state school 1;) What was the method of notification?

About the Ads