*** The Official UoP School of Dentistry Class of 2023* Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Yes, the meeting dates are quite close to the class start date which seems a little odd.
Just curious, but did you receive any other interviews from other schools and offered acceptance/waitlisted? Wondering if they can see if we put deposits down elsewhere too

Members don't see this ad.

From what I heard from a D3 student is that they already accepted everyone and a few extra. The rest of us are pretty much rejected or on the backburner at their leisure. I hope someone has better news because I know nobody really knows what can happen or to trust just one source. I feel with you guys :(

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
Just curious, but did you receive any other interviews from other schools and offered acceptance/waitlisted? Wondering if they can see if we put deposits down elsewhere too

Yes to both, and I believe they can see your acceptance to a school since I've heard schools tell students to limit their choices on 3/1.

Members don't see this ad :)
From what I heard from a D3 student is that they already accepted everyone and a few extra. The rest of us are pretty much rejected or on the backburner at their leisure. I hope someone has better news because I know nobody really knows what can happen or to trust just one source. I feel with you guys :(
Yep at this points all the spots have been long filled from what I've heard. Perhaps we're on the alternate list just in case someone gets into there top school and decides to not attend UoP so we can fill in last minute

Yep at this points all the spots have been long filled from what I've heard. Perhaps we're on the alternate list just in case someone gets into there top school and decides to not attend UoP so we can fill in last minute
How many people do you think are on the alternate list?

Congrats to everyone that got in last year! Is there a forum for this year's cycle?

If you don't mind, do you know if there has been a forum created for this cycle (Class of 2024).
Hey! Artist2022 is doing all of the threads this year, I’ll link the one for UOP below: