**** The Official USC Class of 2017 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

Usc said that they will accept 36 every batch for 4 batches. But I know that waitlist goes fast

well that's some hope. :)

Members don't see this ad.

If you think about it....these 'please check back on dec 3' for USC popped up a couple days after the interview day, not yesterday. Which means that a decision was made to put you on the WL right after your interview, just like Ryan said, EVERYONE would be WL'ed first. Pretty sure it means nothing for USC and that they send out emails Monday.

Guys are you talking about the USC Web link or AADSAS? which one has changed to Wait listed? I am assuming you guys are talking about the AADSAS?

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol, got it , Yeah mine is wait listed too....

what about everyone's USC portal? ALternate/waitlisted?

I am sure they still have not accepted anyone. Ryan said december 3rd, Monday. It will be on Monday when they start to call , and then the status will change to offer made.

......... , I just woke up after i got so disappointed, and Now I am glad that my guess was wrong ( sorry about that. )

Anyway , I hate this nerve. I want everyone to get good news. Everyone deserves to get accepted ..

Good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, has anyone's AADSAS status changed? Mine hasn't changed from the "check back December 3..." Thanks!

Also wait listed. According the aadsas I was wait listed the day I interviewed.

waitlisted..did anyone got accepted?

I don't think anybody will be "accepted" as of yet.

Waitlisted is not a bad thing for now.

i got waitlisted on 10/31 which is the day after I interviewed. Im guessing everyone is waitlisted until acceptance emails come along

That's correct. They automatically put you on the waitlist after you are interviewed. They only take you off if you have been accepted.

It's weird that they waitlist you on AADSAS but send an email the same day lol

My status changed from check on Dec 3rd to wait listed, Does it mean I just went on waitlist?!!! :((((((((((((( Anyone knows?

The problem is it changed this morning not right after the interview... It changed for everyone u think?!

The same status changed for all of us at the same time.

I just got an e-mail from them, I'm accepted! :)

I just called school and they said that they will send acceptance email anytime THIS WEEK , not today, well maybe it can be today but not necessary.

California

Hm so cali time is 9 now.. Dont they send email at around noon ? If you are East then it makes sense cuz it is 11 east but you are in cali.. What the heck..

Just got accepted! Email just now.

California resident. College OOS

Guys, Congratulations!!
I am still waiting for the email and havent got one yet but hopefully get email too

Does anyone know exactly how many acceptances usc gives out today or in the first batch or what time they will stop giving them out today?

I AM IN!!!!! International student!

Been a lurker for awhile, but I interviewed oct. 25 and got the email this morning at 9 am pacific

Are they done giving out acceptances? Anyone get any acceptances after 9am?

Well, they pick just 36 ppl this time so we probably should wait for next round !! Hooo. Another two months waiting..

I'm accepted!! I'm not going, so it opens up a spot for one of you all! Good luck everybody!!