**** The Official USC Class of 2017 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

Started by joojoo2
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

If you think about it....these 'please check back on dec 3' for USC popped up a couple days after the interview day, not yesterday. Which means that a decision was made to put you on the WL right after your interview, just like Ryan said, EVERYONE would be WL'ed first. Pretty sure it means nothing for USC and that they send out emails Monday.
 
Guys are you talking about the USC Web link or AADSAS? which one has changed to Wait listed? I am assuming you guys are talking about the AADSAS?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am sure they still have not accepted anyone. Ryan said december 3rd, Monday. It will be on Monday when they start to call , and then the status will change to offer made.
 
......... , I just woke up after i got so disappointed, and Now I am glad that my guess was wrong ( sorry about that. )

Anyway , I hate this nerve. I want everyone to get good news. Everyone deserves to get accepted ..

Good luck
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, has anyone's AADSAS status changed? Mine hasn't changed from the "check back December 3..." Thanks!
 
i got waitlisted on 10/31 which is the day after I interviewed. Im guessing everyone is waitlisted until acceptance emails come along

That's correct. They automatically put you on the waitlist after you are interviewed. They only take you off if you have been accepted.
 
My status changed from check on Dec 3rd to wait listed, Does it mean I just went on waitlist?!!! 🙁(((((((((((( Anyone knows?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just called school and they said that they will send acceptance email anytime THIS WEEK , not today, well maybe it can be today but not necessary.
 
Guys, Congratulations!!
I am still waiting for the email and havent got one yet but hopefully get email too
 
Does anyone know exactly how many acceptances usc gives out today or in the first batch or what time they will stop giving them out today?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, they pick just 36 ppl this time so we probably should wait for next round !! Hooo. Another two months waiting..