Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! Was it an individual call? Do you mind posting stats?I got off the wait list last friday and I will be accepting it. So, there is still movement happening. Good luck to everyone still waiting.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats! Was it an individual call? Do you mind posting stats?I got off the wait list last friday and I will be accepting it. So, there is still movement happening. Good luck to everyone still waiting.
I got off the wait list last friday and I will be accepting it. So, there is still movement happening. Good luck to everyone still waiting.
Congrats!! Do you mind posting when your interview was and stats?I got off the waitlist last Thursday (notified by email), and will be accepting it as well!
Best of luck to those of you still hoping and waiting!
Congrats!! Do you mind posting when your interview was and stats?
I interviewed way back in October.congrats!!!! when did you interview if you don't mind me asking
congrats! well deserved after such a long waitI interviewed way back in October.
I don't know, but I wish they will send more acceptances.....Everybody has good luck!!!Will they be sending more acceptances soon?
Congrats!!! Would you mind posting your stats?Got an acceptance call today from Ryan at 3pm!!!! 🙂
No, but don't give up hope.Has anyone been accepted recently?
I don't know the next deposit deadline. I think we need to reapply for next cycle.Any recent movement from waitlist? Anyone know when next deposit deadlines are?
Thanks for the update!!I actually talked to Ryan and he said they had a final deposit due date on the 30th of June...Depending on who pays and who doesn't a few more spots may open up 🙂
Congratulation for your acceptance!! Did you get the call or email? Are you instate or out of state? If you don't mind, can you share your stats?Got off the waitlist today!!!! SO ECSTATIC
Got off the waitlist today!!!! SO ECSTATIC
what were your scores and gpa like? if u dont mind me askingSame here. Congrats 🙂
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.