-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***The Official USC Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by rladbwjdtl
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
If you don't mind, can you share your stats?feb 11th i think
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats, when was your interview?Accepted as of 31/03/2014
congrats, when was your interview?
Anotherday,
have you decided which school you go?
i pm'd youAnotherday,
have you decided which school you go?
Thanks! Did they mention how many students would be accepted in that round? Did you speak to Ryan or someone else?I called the office today and they said the next round is late April...
I didn't ask that because the lady cut me off really quickly, but yeah it definitely wasn't Ryan.
Yeah I don't understand why they always try to cut & end the conversation fast! At least she told you that there will be another round late April!
Have you ever ask that from them? I don't think they tell you how many students they accept in each round!Thanks! Did they mention how many students would be accepted in that round? Did you speak to Ryan or someone else?
Last edited:
So my friend texted me yesterday saying that he received an acceptance packet but no E-mail before hand or anything. He interviewed same day as me 3-25. Has this happened to anyone else?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you ask him if his portal changed? They are pretty good about updating via portalSo my friend texted me yesterday saying that he received an acceptance packet but no E-mail before hand or anything. He interviewed same day as me 3-25. Has this happened to anyone else?
Did you ask him if his portal changed? They are pretty good about updating via portal
I'll text him in a few and let you know soon...
I think that there will be one more wave of acceptance.So are the last wave of acceptances complete?
Did you ask him if his portal changed? They are pretty good about updating via portal
He said the Portal status did change to offer made on April 1st....he said he has until the 18th to decide so I'm assuming we'll get updates then...
He said the Portal status did change to offer made on April 1st....he said he has until the 18th to decide so I'm assuming we'll get updates then...
Let's cross the fingers for Mon the 21 or after that then!
They gave out acceptances today?for those of you who already received acceptances, did you guys get an email from certiphi screening right away?
I called last week and asked about the next wave of acceptance as many people have to commit their 2nd deposit on May 1st and choose their school. The person on the phone said they are working very hard to meet up and send out acceptance wave before may 1st.
It's not individual acceptances.
It's not individual acceptances.
and he knows this how?
He told me Ryan told him via email.
I called last week and asked about the next wave of acceptance as many people have to commit their 2nd deposit on May 1st and choose their school. The person on the phone said they are working very hard to meet up and send out acceptance wave before may 1st.
It's not individual acceptances.
Hmm thats very interesting because that doesnt match up with what my friend said (which he was told last week as well) and there wouldnt be any reason for him to lie. Its weird how we are being told different information
If it's different information then it is what it is. It's out of our hands at this point
I just called and asked for my own personal peace of mind
I just called and asked for my own personal peace of mind
If it's different information then it is what it is. It's out of our hands at this point
I just called and asked for my own personal peace of mind
When did you call last week? My friend said he found out on Thursday. It may not matter but Im just curious
FridayWhen did you call last week? My friend said he found out on Thursday. It may not matter but Im just curious
I called all of my schools that day
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all, I just got accepted 20 min ago to USC. I do not know if this confirms they are sending out one by one or via groups now. Just fyi.
I got accepted yesterday 🙂 WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!! 

😍


😍
got accepted today!
it was email best of luck to you guys!
it was email best of luck to you guys!
I got both--- a call and email. 🙂
I just got an email from Ryan and Ive just been accepted! Congrats to everyone that just got accepted! And those who are waiting still just dont lose hope.
Just as in just right now or an hour ago? I'm still holding out for an acceptance today
I'm still waiting as well. When did you interview Jbroza?
Just as in just right now or an hour ago? I'm still holding out for an acceptance today
Congrats! I am still waiting as many others. Will you be accepting the offer?got accepted today!
it was email best of luck to you guys!
mar 19, still considering it, we have 15 days to respond with our deposits
Congrats to those that got in!! Would you guys mind posting stats?
3.4 sciGPA 3.53 cGPA
DAT: 21TS/21AA/21PAT
not a URM
DAT: 21TS/21AA/21PAT
not a URM
congrats to all those got in...still waiting on an email or phone call...goodluck to everyone else that is waiting
I'm still waiting as well. When did you interview Jbroza?
I got the acceptance email at 11am today. I interviewed on March 4th.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats! would you mind posting stats?
3.4sci/3.5 cumulativecongrats! would you mind posting stats?
20 PAT/20 overall
400+ hours in dental offices
Its my understanding the interviews hold a lot of weight once you meet the general requirements and get an interview. Good luck!
Congrats on all of your acceptances! Did the aadsas portal status change quickly after you got your acceptance email/call?
Mine now says 'offer made' and it changed the day after i received my email
Similar threads
- Replies
- 361
- Views
- 83K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K