-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***The Official USC Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by rladbwjdtl
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
If they were lying it's probably due to the desperation of April people with no decisions
Playing on our anxiety and desperation I know I look at this thread every hour before I go to bed. *sigh*
Playing on our anxiety and desperation I know I look at this thread every hour before I go to bed. *sigh*
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is strange. Why would they lie about being accepted? I don't get it.As if I wasn't going crazy enough...this thread is just bad mojo 🙁
Only thing that is making me lean toward the side of it being a lie is that Ryan specified that the next wave will definitely be in April during my interview.
If they were lying it's probably due to the desperation of April people with no decisions
Playing on our anxiety and desperation I know I look at this thread every hour before I go to bed. *sigh*
lawl. so do i.
This is strange. Why would they lie about being accepted? I don't get it.
Well there is one way to get to the bottom of this…those that got accepted can post a pic of their email page...
I mean we are close to April fools day and anyone can lie on a message board...But even a better question..why would Sunrise9 lie? AGGGHHH
asne0407 I think the better thing to do would be to have Sunrise9 post a picture of the email he got from Ryan that confirmed no acceptances were made today.
*BUMP*I mean we are close to April fools day and anyone can lie on a message board...
asne0407 I think the better thing to do would be to have Sunrise9 post a picture of the email he got from Ryan that confirmed no acceptances were made today.
I agreeI mean we are close to April fools day and anyone can lie on a message board...
asne0407 I think the better thing to do would be to have Sunrise9 post a picture of the email he got from Ryan that confirmed no acceptances were made today.
I got accepted today! 3/31/14 the email at 445pm California time which is 545pm my time zone.....I so excited, and doubt USC would mess with us that way. 🙂
Is there anyway you can post a picture of the acceptance? Not saying you're lying or anything just want to confrim
Do you think people are lying about getting an email today? I don't think so. I feel like there will be one more wave in mid April.
No, im not sure if people are lying or not. Im just trying to say that the # of people who joined the USC class of 2018 facebook group probably doesnt match the # of how many people are actually in the class, thats all. Especially since USC takes 144 students and the fbook group has 154 members
Ok there was a wave today. Sunrise is lying. It's his word against 4. That is highly unlikely.I got accepted today! 3/31/14 the email at 445pm California time which is 545pm my time zone.....I so excited, and doubt USC would mess with us that way. 🙂
He called he said not emailedI agree
I got accepted today! 3/31/14 the email at 445pm California time which is 545pm my time zone.....I so excited, and doubt USC would mess with us that way. 🙂
I definitely got an acceptance letter today. I am not lying…that would be such a cruel joke to play.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
proof?I got accepted today! 3/31/14 the email at 445pm California time which is 545pm my time zone.....I so excited, and doubt USC would mess with us that way. 🙂
Proof?I definitely got an acceptance letter today. I am not lying…that would be such a cruel joke to play.
Thank you.let me try get a snippet
Congratulations! When did you interview??
Sunrise I hope you drownThank you.
Yup, sounds right 2018DDS…Congrats to you!
Congrats we all just jealous obviously. All high strung cause we wish it was us...
interviewed 2/19, the day they were sending out the jan-feb acceptances. thanks and Good luck to you all I hope more of us from SDN get in....I tried to look up the facebook group, its a closed group so does that mean the administrators have to accept your request to join first?
Well congrats guys...im still hopeful...
Sunrise I hope you drown
Hey boringbrian, please control your feelings. I know you are sad as I am! I just wrote what I heard, if you don't believe me there is no reason to use inappropriate words here!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe there will be another wave because I asked Ryan after my interview and he said that there will 100% be a wave in April. I interviewed 3-25 and I don't see how 3-31 could have been the last wave.
Dude you are a liar..why would Ryan say there was no email when 5 ppl got emails today.Hey boringbrian, please control your feelings. I know you are sad as I am! I just wrote what I heard, if you don't believe me there is no reason to use inappropriate words here!
Dude you are a liar..why would Ryan say there was no email when 5 ppl got emails today.
Sunrise9 had really no reason to lie in my opinion....Maybe Ryan doesn't feel the need to state exactly the date and time people are going to get e-mailed...no idea
He did have a reason. He thought others were lying so he made up a lie to make them prove it.Sunrise9 had really no reason to lie in my opinion....Maybe Ryan doesn't feel the need to state exactly the date and time people are going to get e-mailed...no idea
Maybe those people were special for some reason we don't know
It's all speculation
Call admissions yourself to straighten it out
This is the Internet so everything should be taken with a grain of salt it's not the absolute truth
It's all speculation
Call admissions yourself to straighten it out
This is the Internet so everything should be taken with a grain of salt it's not the absolute truth
Maybe those people were special for some reason we don't know
It's all speculation
Call admissions yourself to straighten it out
This is the Internet so everything should be taken with a grain of salt it's not the absolute truth
dieanotherday with the wisdom haha
Guys, I interviewed in October and have been placed on waitlist since then. I did not get an acceptance email today but my friend called me earlier to notify me that he did. I asked if he can forward me his acceptance packet and he sent it to me. Therefore, I do think some acceptances were sent out today.
From my knowledge, tomorrow, April 1st, or the 5th is when people have to only choose one school and give up if they were holding multiple seats at schools. Many people will be (hopefully) giving up seats at USC because it's certainly the most expensive dental school. So let's set aside the hostility and keep our heads up. Peace and love y'all.
From my knowledge, tomorrow, April 1st, or the 5th is when people have to only choose one school and give up if they were holding multiple seats at schools. Many people will be (hopefully) giving up seats at USC because it's certainly the most expensive dental school. So let's set aside the hostility and keep our heads up. Peace and love y'all.
Guys, I interviewed in October and have been placed on waitlist since then. I did not get an acceptance email today but my friend called me earlier to notify me that he did. I asked if he can forward me his acceptance packet and he sent it to me. Therefore, I do think some acceptances were sent out today.
From my knowledge, tomorrow, April 1st, or the 5th is when people have to only choose one school and give up if they were holding multiple seats at schools. Many people will be (hopefully) giving up seats at USC because it's certainly the most expensive dental school. So let's set aside the hostility and keep our heads up. Peace and love y'all.
Do you have an idea on when your friend interviewed?
Do you have an idea on when your friend interviewed?
Last week of October.
Seems like there are a lot of Pre-march acceptances today.Last week of October.
Seems like there are a lot of Pre-march acceptances today.
Exactly what I was thinking. I don't see how a week is an adequate amount of time after an interview to accept or not.
But then calident said he interviewed march 5. Maybe he crushed it so they sent him an acceptance sooner.Exactly what I was thinking. I don't see how a week is an adequate amount of time after an interview to accept or not.
Exactly what I was thinking. I don't see how a week is an adequate amount of time after an interview to accept or not.
some schools accept the day of the interview…so you never know
But then calident said he interviewed march 5. Maybe he crushed it so they sent him an acceptance sooner.
boringbrian...the hope killer haha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
boringbrian...the hope killer haha[/QUOT
when is the next wave? dying here.my freind was accepted yesterday. (interveiwed 3/11) but will be turning it down for obvious reasons
when was your interviewme got in yesterday! goodluck everyone still waitin'
Similar threads
- Replies
- 361
- Views
- 83K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K