*** The Official USC School of Dentistry Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Variable since COVID 19 and USC's rate of turn over. Hasn't been much movement with admissions this much in this part of the cycle this year since everyone has settled on a school sooner. You can only hope for seats opening due to people deferring a year. Many dental schools are letting students delay their acceptance a year due to COVID 19. USC's PBL learning style would be especially affected by COVID 19, definitely impacts USC ability to provide a decent curriculum. Some people may want to wait a year rather than learn in a handicapped manner.
Do you know which schools in CA allow students to defer their admissions due to COVID/ which schools in CA have had a high waitlist turn-over rate due to COVID?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
hoping the government will forgive it at the end just for you to pay taxes on it
8CA7C1AD-DFCC-4191-89B9-925D9A4AB2FB.gif

Big Hoss

Reactions: 1 user
Was accepted today, will be turning it down though. Don't lose all hope yet guys!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted yesterday. Best of luck to everyone!
Hi there, congratulation! I'm just wondering before you get accepted, did you receive a "USC Dentistry Waitlist Interest" email? I got one today and just not sure if I should be hopeful or not. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi there, congratulation! I'm just wondering before you get accepted, did you receive a "USC Dentistry Waitlist Interest" email? I got one today and just not sure if I should be hopeful or not. Thanks!
I received the same email today. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

I received the same email today. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

I think everyone on the waitlist got that email yesterday... I got one and my other friends who are on the waitlist also got one as well.
Did you guys receive an email back that they received your response? I didn’t get any confirmation personally.

I think everyone on the waitlist got that email yesterday... I got one and my other friends who are on the waitlist also got one as well.
Did you guys receive an email back that they received your response? I didn’t get any confirmation personally.
I didn't get any response from them.

I never got an email like this, and I was put on the waitlist, I'm confused why. When did you get the email?

Did you guys not get an acceptance from other dental school? USC is very expensive school. Go to the cheaper school if you have other option.

Last edited:
Why are you everywhere when USC is mentioned it's quite annoying when you are providing no acceptances or scholarships to those who are being seeking acceptance or are accepted. Bring value outside of stating our one opportunity is trash. Thanks.
Wait a minute...you want ME to give people scholarships?!

94E5FCBB-506C-4722-A0B7-C70A29705886.gif

Big Hoss