The Roaring TWWenties (Sign ups)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Turns out you get **** whether you spend 4 hours on a game or 4 days, mods just can't win 😉
I'm aiming to become the most versatile mod.
On one hand you have my games thrown together <36 hours a la Pippy (Panem Et Circenses)
and a couple of my other games I think took maybe a week (WWatering Hole)
Now I'm potentially going for a lounge calibre game.
 
I'm aiming to become the most versatile mod.
On one hand you have my games thrown together <36 hours a la Pippy (Panem Et Circenses)
and a couple of my other games I think took maybe a week (WWatering Hole)
Now I'm potentially going for a lounge calibre game.
Too late, I've already done all of these categories 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad