The WWalking Dead-Sign ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Maui, big island, and Kauai :) and I will see all the whales! Every. Last. One. :D

Edit: weirdly enough I actually had a dream about zombie whales a couple of nights ago which is strangely relevant to this thread
Ooooo I almost forgot
You gotta get some shave ice with ice cream (ice cream is v important) :hungry::love::love:

Reactions: 1 user
Maui, big island, and Kauai :) and I will see all the whales! Every. Last. One. :D

Edit: weirdly enough I actually had a dream about zombie whales a couple of nights ago which is strangely relevant to this thread
Make sure you check out two-step beach on the big island. It was our favorite, though a little hard to get in and out of the water. Dolphins, turtles and great coral and fish.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the tag but Neuro :drowning: someone put me in spectator chat so I can say two things and not follow until the end. Oops

Reactions: 2 users
Guess I'm done with interviews now so what's the harm. Sign me up! ;)

Reactions: 2 users
Playing:
1. Skimble
2. Crayola227
3. Paws
4. Dubz
5. Allie
6. genny
7. Pippy
8. Snowy
9. Greenie

Spectating (please indicate if you would be willing to sub):
1. Karabiner13
2. Ski
3. Lawp
4. AM
5. Flames
6. Trilt
7. Lyra
8. Coop

If you like sushi, San Sei is an excellent restaurant on Maui and the big island!

Oooooo where you going????
Bahamas -- Green Turtle Cay! Been there a couple times before and it's just so nice:
1. DIVING! Hopping into the water and chilling at 60 feet under with the sharks and tarpon never gets old! Coral reefs are still beautiful as well
2. Pineapple's Bar & Grill (the only restaurant on the island)
3. Coconut bread (I know you don't like coconut, it's OK -- I'll eat your piece :shifty: )
4. Conch fritters
5. Ice cold beer
6. Golf carts to get around the island only
7. Ice cold beer
8. Did I mention that **** is ice cold....?

Reactions: 5 users
Bahamas -- Green Turtle Cay! Been there a couple times before and it's just so nice:
1. DIVING! Hopping into the water and chilling at 60 feet under with the sharks and tarpon never gets old! Coral reefs are still beautiful as well
2. Pineapple's Bar & Grill (the only restaurant on the island)
3. Coconut bread (I know you don't like coconut, it's OK -- I'll eat your piece :shifty: )
4. Conch fritters
5. Ice cold beer
6. Golf carts to get around the island only
7. Ice cold beer
8. Did I mention that **** is ice cold....?
YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DIVINGGGGGGGGG

And yeah you can have my coconut bread and conch fritters (and also my ice cold beer:oops:)
I’ll come for the diving and the sun

When do we leave? I’ll stow away in your suitcase

Reactions: 3 users
Gunna sit this one out, but I'll sub if needed. Not a Walking Dead person :shrug:

Playing:
1. Skimble
2. Crayola227
3. Paws
4. Dubz
5. Allie
6. genny
7. Pippy
8. Snowy
9. Greenie

Spectating (please indicate if you would be willing to sub):
1. Karabiner13
2. Ski
3. Lawp
4. AM
5. Flames
6. Trilt
7. Lyra
8. Coop
9. Jboo (will sub if needed)

Reactions: 1 users
YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DIVINGGGGGGGGG

And yeah you can have my coconut bread and conch fritters (and also my ice cold beer:oops:)
I’ll come for the diving and the sun

When do we leave? I’ll stow away in your suitcase

Rendez-vous March 9th at Ft. Lauderdale for lunch and then prop plane island hop/ferry over to the island. Bring hat and sunglasses; some clothes will come in handy, as well, I suppose.
And more beer for me, too :lol: Alternate beverage of choice (for future reference)??

Rendez-vous March 9th at Ft. Lauderdale for lunch and then prop plane island hop/ferry over to the island. Bring hat and sunglasses; some clothes will come in handy, as well, I suppose.
And more beer for me, too :lol: Alternate beverage of choice (for future reference)??
Perfect. FLL is only an hour and a half from my parents place in Florida. And that’s 4 days after my birthday, so perfect birthday trip:heckyeah:

....um......lemonade.....

Perfect. FLL is only an hour and a half from my parents place in Florida. And that’s 4 days after my birthday, so perfect birthday trip:heckyeah:

....um......lemonade.....
Dealio!

I’ll bring my padi card, dive mask, and reg, and bcd (who needs anything else in their suitcase?????)
Oh no joke -- you dive, too! I guess you're a bit more likeable now... :p

I bring a flap hat, too. Imagine Jar Jar Binks style... Don't laugh. I make it sexy.

Oh no joke -- you dive, too! I guess you're a bit more likeable now... :p

I bring a flap hat, too. Imagine Jar Jar Binks style... Don't laugh. I make it sexy.
Psh hell yeah I dive! Why do you think I was so pumped about you going diving?! My parents are going to Bonaire in May and I’m extremely jealous that I don’t get to go along. :yeahright:

And that sounds amusing :laugh:

Hey all I know people are super busy until spring break. Would current players be OK with waiting a few weeks to start the game? Then everyone who said they can't might have a chance to play. Thoughts and input from everyone? When would be a good time to start this game the third full week of March? (Also if players currently signed up still wanted a game to start this weekend we can do a short version WW I can put together)

Not entirely sure the exam schedule for vet schools, but I know a lot of people have break that second full week of March and I know in undergrad I’d have exams the week after break (something about supposedly having time to study during break for a midterm?????) so there’s the potential some people may run into that issue :)

Hey all I know people are super busy until spring break. Would current players be OK with waiting a few weeks to start the game? Then everyone who said they can't might have a chance to play. Thoughts and input from everyone? When would be a good time to start this game the third full week of March? (Also if players currently signed up still wanted a game to start this weekend we can do a short version WW I can put together)
I'm fine with waiting! I think a larger roster is more fun and sometimes with the smaller rosters it ends up feeling a little forced for the sake of just having a game running and leads to mod disappointment. I don't have any preference for when it starts because lol what is spring break. Maybe it'll be enough time off for those giving themselves a self-imposed intervention too ;)

:heckyeah:

That would work for me.

I have no cares. I actually like small games but nbd either way, especially since it seems a lot of people are busy right now.

Though that means I'll have to actually focus on my exams I guess...

Massive games that go on forever make me want to cry and I definitely get bored
As a disclaimer we don't have to fill all of the 29 spots, but I'd like to at least have 15-25 players-we have some fun built in game mechanics that will hopefully make it more fun as a larger game and keep you interested and not want to cry :)