-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The WWalking Dead-Sign ups
Started by MixedAnimals77
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You should just play instead.
Stop tempting me 😛
I'll be really busy when this begins and it'll probably negatively affect my play.
People would still call you sketchy whether it did or not 😉Stop tempting me 😛
I'll be really busy when this begins and it'll probably negatively affect my play.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Specs are dropping already 🙁
I won’t abandon you KD unless you need my spot for someone else 🙂
Play anyways [emoji6] who knows when I'll play again. Gotta say I was sad to see you and @Melchizedek not playing [emoji52]Stop tempting me [emoji14]
I'll be really busy when this begins and it'll probably negatively affect my play.
Play anyways [emoji6] who knows when I'll play again. Gotta say I was sad to see you and @Melchizedek not playing [emoji52]
Tell you what, I'll think about it a bit more and let you know if I can play closer to when it starts.
Smelly said he’s busy with school stuffs (and even had to be yelled at by @WildZoo to get out of the dead chat after he had died last gamePlay anyways [emoji6] who knows when I'll play again. Gotta say I was sad to see you and @Melchizedek not playing [emoji52]
)What? I missed baybee pics?! @StayingPositive2017OH MY GOD SHES ADORABLE LOOK AT THOSE SQUISHY CHEEKS
YOU DIDWhat? I missed baybee pics?! @StayingPositive2017
SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE
Ooooo I almost forgotMaui, big island, and Kauai 🙂 and I will see all the whales! Every. Last. One. 😀
Edit: weirdly enough I actually had a dream about zombie whales a couple of nights ago which is strangely relevant to this thread
You gotta get some shave ice with ice cream (ice cream is v important)
@greeneyegal92 come play!
Ok, one more time 🙂 no quoting the pic please ;-)What? I missed baybee pics?! @StayingPositive2017
Also, @MixedAnimals77 I changed my avatar for your game, figured it's fitting with my new parasite lol
Make sure you check out two-step beach on the big island. It was our favorite, though a little hard to get in and out of the water. Dolphins, turtles and great coral and fish.Maui, big island, and Kauai 🙂 and I will see all the whales! Every. Last. One. 😀
Edit: weirdly enough I actually had a dream about zombie whales a couple of nights ago which is strangely relevant to this thread
Ugh still so preciousOk, one more time 🙂 no quoting the pic please ;-)
Also, @MixedAnimals77 I changed my avatar for your game, figured it's fitting with my new parasite lol
And I enjoy the avatar

Thanks for the tag but Neuro
someone put me in spectator chat so I can say two things and not follow until the end. Oops
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guess I'm done with interviews now so what's the harm. Sign me up! 😉
Playing:
1. Skimble
2. Crayola227
3. Paws
4. Dubz
5. Allie
6. genny
7. Pippy
8. Snowy
9. Greenie
Spectating (please indicate if you would be willing to sub):
1. Karabiner13
2. Ski
3. Lawp
4. AM
5. Flames
6. Trilt
7. Lyra
8. Coop
1. Skimble
2. Crayola227
3. Paws
4. Dubz
5. Allie
6. genny
7. Pippy
8. Snowy
9. Greenie
Spectating (please indicate if you would be willing to sub):
1. Karabiner13
2. Ski
3. Lawp
4. AM
5. Flames
6. Trilt
7. Lyra
8. Coop
@capri1722 i see you liking posts in here are you playing or spectating
Think she's co-mod@capri1722 i see you liking posts in here are you playing or spectating
Ah yesThink she's co-mod
Tbh I don’t pay attention to things when I don’t play/know the source material
I forgot everyone was trying out modding 🤣
If you like sushi, San Sei is an excellent restaurant on Maui and the big island!Maui, big island, and Kauai 🙂 and I will see all the whales! Every. Last. One. 😀
Edit: weirdly enough I actually had a dream about zombie whales a couple of nights ago which is strangely relevant to this thread
Thanks for the tag!
I'm trying not to fail school right now, so it's in my best interest to not play until my final. Thank you though <3
I'm trying not to fail school right now, so it's in my best interest to not play until my final. Thank you though <3
Thanks for the tag Loppy -- not quite ready to hop back in, still moving house/figuring out school/island life vacay next week! April game, though 🙂@Coopah @CoffeeQuestionMark @staff_wielder @cowgirl92 come play!
Oooooo where you going????island life vacay next week!
Bahamas -- Green Turtle Cay! Been there a couple times before and it's just so nice:Oooooo where you going????
1. DIVING! Hopping into the water and chilling at 60 feet under with the sharks and tarpon never gets old! Coral reefs are still beautiful as well
2. Pineapple's Bar & Grill (the only restaurant on the island)
3. Coconut bread (I know you don't like coconut, it's OK -- I'll eat your piece 😏 )
4. Conch fritters
5. Ice cold beer
6. Golf carts to get around the island only
7. Ice cold beer
8. Did I mention that **** is ice cold....?
YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DIVINGGGGGGGGGBahamas -- Green Turtle Cay! Been there a couple times before and it's just so nice:
1. DIVING! Hopping into the water and chilling at 60 feet under with the sharks and tarpon never gets old! Coral reefs are still beautiful as well
2. Pineapple's Bar & Grill (the only restaurant on the island)
3. Coconut bread (I know you don't like coconut, it's OK -- I'll eat your piece 😏 )
4. Conch fritters
5. Ice cold beer
6. Golf carts to get around the island only
7. Ice cold beer
8. Did I mention that **** is ice cold....?
And yeah you can have my coconut bread and conch fritters (and also my ice cold beer😳)
I’ll come for the diving and the sun
When do we leave? I’ll stow away in your suitcase
Gunna sit this one out, but I'll sub if needed. Not a Walking Dead person 
Playing:
1. Skimble
2. Crayola227
3. Paws
4. Dubz
5. Allie
6. genny
7. Pippy
8. Snowy
9. Greenie
Spectating (please indicate if you would be willing to sub):
1. Karabiner13
2. Ski
3. Lawp
4. AM
5. Flames
6. Trilt
7. Lyra
8. Coop
9. Jboo (will sub if needed)

Playing:
1. Skimble
2. Crayola227
3. Paws
4. Dubz
5. Allie
6. genny
7. Pippy
8. Snowy
9. Greenie
Spectating (please indicate if you would be willing to sub):
1. Karabiner13
2. Ski
3. Lawp
4. AM
5. Flames
6. Trilt
7. Lyra
8. Coop
9. Jboo (will sub if needed)
YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DIVINGGGGGGGGG
And yeah you can have my coconut bread and conch fritters (and also my ice cold beer😳)
I’ll come for the diving and the sun
When do we leave? I’ll stow away in your suitcase
Rendez-vous March 9th at Ft. Lauderdale for lunch and then prop plane island hop/ferry over to the island. Bring hat and sunglasses; some clothes will come in handy, as well, I suppose.
And more beer for me, too 😆 Alternate beverage of choice (for future reference)??
Perfect. FLL is only an hour and a half from my parents place in Florida. And that’s 4 days after my birthday, so perfect birthday tripRendez-vous March 9th at Ft. Lauderdale for lunch and then prop plane island hop/ferry over to the island. Bring hat and sunglasses; some clothes will come in handy, as well, I suppose.
And more beer for me, too 😆 Alternate beverage of choice (for future reference)??
....um......lemonade.....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dealio!Perfect. FLL is only an hour and a half from my parents place in Florida. And that’s 4 days after my birthday, so perfect birthday trip
....um......lemonade.....
I’ll bring my padi card, dive mask, and reg, and bcd (who needs anything else in their suitcase?????)Dealio!
Oh no joke -- you dive, too! I guess you're a bit more likeable now... 😛I’ll bring my padi card, dive mask, and reg, and bcd (who needs anything else in their suitcase?????)
I bring a flap hat, too. Imagine Jar Jar Binks style... Don't laugh. I make it sexy.
Psh hell yeah I dive! Why do you think I was so pumped about you going diving?! My parents are going to Bonaire in May and I’m extremely jealous that I don’t get to go along.Oh no joke -- you dive, too! I guess you're a bit more likeable now... 😛
I bring a flap hat, too. Imagine Jar Jar Binks style... Don't laugh. I make it sexy.
And that sounds amusing

Oh sweet baby! Looks like you are feeding her well! 🙂Ok, one more time 🙂 no quoting the pic please ;-)
.....what happened in here?
Just started rewatching Season 1 Episode 1 of TWD. It's all your fault and I'm not even playing this one!
I’m sorry
no im not

Hey all I know people are super busy until spring break. Would current players be OK with waiting a few weeks to start the game? Then everyone who said they can't might have a chance to play. Thoughts and input from everyone? When would be a good time to start this game the third full week of March? (Also if players currently signed up still wanted a game to start this weekend we can do a short version WW I can put together)
Not entirely sure the exam schedule for vet schools, but I know a lot of people have break that second full week of March and I know in undergrad I’d have exams the week after break (something about supposedly having time to study during break for a midterm?????) so there’s the potential some people may run into that issue 🙂
I'm fine with waiting! I think a larger roster is more fun and sometimes with the smaller rosters it ends up feeling a little forced for the sake of just having a game running and leads to mod disappointment. I don't have any preference for when it starts because lol what is spring break. Maybe it'll be enough time off for those giving themselves a self-imposed intervention too 😉Hey all I know people are super busy until spring break. Would current players be OK with waiting a few weeks to start the game? Then everyone who said they can't might have a chance to play. Thoughts and input from everyone? When would be a good time to start this game the third full week of March? (Also if players currently signed up still wanted a game to start this weekend we can do a short version WW I can put together)
Hey all I know people are super busy until spring break. Would current players be OK with waiting a few weeks to start the game? Then everyone who said they can't might have a chance to play. Thoughts and input from everyone? When would be a good time to start this game the third full week of March? (Also if players currently signed up still wanted a game to start this weekend we can do a short version WW I can put together)
Hey all I know people are super busy until spring break. Would current players be OK with waiting a few weeks to start the game? Then everyone who said they can't might have a chance to play. Thoughts and input from everyone? When would be a good time to start this game the third full week of March? (Also if players currently signed up still wanted a game to start this weekend we can do a short version WW I can put together)
That would work for me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I have no cares. I actually like small games but nbd either way, especially since it seems a lot of people are busy right now.
Though that means I'll have to actually focus on my exams I guess...
Though that means I'll have to actually focus on my exams I guess...
Massive games that go on forever make me want to cry and I definitely get boredI have no cares. I actually like small games but nbd either way
I don't mind either way, would be up for a smaller game in the interim if you want to postpone this one
I'm fine with whatever!
As a disclaimer we don't have to fill all of the 29 spots, but I'd like to at least have 15-25 players-we have some fun built in game mechanics that will hopefully make it more fun as a larger game and keep you interested and not want to cry 🙂Massive games that go on forever make me want to cry and I definitely get bored
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
