-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
There's a WW in Michigan Game Thread
Started by finnickthedog
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
That went from zero to explosion pretty fast, and I've been defending you all day. If you flip wolf I'm so fudging deadYeah, sorry for the explosion. At this point I'm kind of just rage quitting lol. As I said, there's nothing I can say to appease people.
please don't be.Yeah, sorry for the explosion. At this point I'm kind of just rage quitting lol. As I said, there's nothing I can say to appease people.
Hm. Rage-quitting is as often as not, in my experience, wolfy.
There's some level of angst and anger that's legit, but true rage-quitting .... I feel like that usually turns out to be wolfy.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Except if you're @nyanko then it's realHm. Rage-quitting is as often as not, in my experience, wolfy.
I'm no expert, but in the Sega game Jilary did something similar, claiming to be Knuckles, which was the perfect mix between something the mods would probably not have used bc it's not a main player and something that would cause doubt for some people. I feel the same about Lake Erie.I am Lake Erie, I'm a vanillager, and it's most definitely not a "cover role".
I could be wrong, but that's my two cents there.
ETA: Jil was a wolf in that case.
Except if you're @nyanko then it's real
What to the rest of us would be rage-quitting is just nyanko being angsty.
Hm. Rage-quitting is as often as not, in my experience, wolfy.
There's some level of angst and anger that's legit, but true rage-quitting .... I feel like that usually turns out to be wolfy.
I rage-quit as a villager all the time...

This reads to me in the same tone that I felt at the end of Genesis and being lynched for revealing my vig kill. I'm certainly not defending allie, but it maybe gives her a village point in my (hypothetical) book. At this point in the game, it probably can't hurt to lynch her (besides losing a possible villager), and see if there really are cover roles if she's a wolf... But I'm not buying it as well as other people seem to be.Yikes. Just got caught up. Not surprised.
I don't think there's anything I can say in defense that will appease those voting for me. I made a mistake and I'm eating my words. I still maintain that I was not defending greeney but just stating facts about her noob play (which has bit me in the *** since apparently it's the same as villager and wolf). I don't regret making that post- I would have posted what I know about anyone who was getting flack for their post style. In the previous game I played with greeney, the way she posted really stuck out to me so when I saw her posting the same way in this game, I just thought I should mention that it was normal for her. But sure...if you want to call it defending her then fine.
Honestly, I've accepted I'm going down and mods may as well just close it. As I told @LyraGardenia in our PM (have you seen it? Because you haven't acknowledged it...) this is the second game in a row as a villager that literally my first post of the game has made me look super sketch and it's tiring trying to clean the sketch off of myself for the rest of the game... it's just not fun as a villager lol Yes I am Lake Erie, I'm a vanillager, and it's most definitely not a "cover role". I role revealed to kata before pippy was killed. Hopefully you guys will really look into those voting for me. Kind of disappointed no one with a seering ability looked into me last night.
lynch staff in the interest of self preservation
I don't know.
Griff's posts in the last few pages have been driving me crazy, and I'm waffling between it being noobish and it being brazen wolf-that-doesn't-care. I can't imagine a normal noob wolf would play so antagonistically, but the play is also downright distracting. The last time I lent pity to a noob in a similar posting-style situation, it was StayPaws as a wolf.
lynch Griff for now, and I'm going to read back on some D1 stuff.
I could go into how I act as a wolf vs villager when I'm going down but wifom and all thatHm. Rage-quitting is as often as not, in my experience, wolfy.
There's some level of angst and anger that's legit, but true rage-quitting .... I feel like that usually turns out to be wolfy.
how about some reads?I could go into how I act as a wolf vs villager when I'm going down but wifom and all that
Hey Dy, if we both switch back to staff we get a tie.
![]()
I'm not WZ, I don't do ties for chaos
As someone who was pseudo-around last night around lynch close, coop's waffle felt genuine. Had there been more time left before close I might have done the same, I honestly only voted greeney because she was one of the tied people (from the last tally I saw) and I RNG'ed which one to vote for since I didn't have strong feelings on any of them. With staff's uber-weirdness shortly after I could see the switch that way, that and we don't know for sure staff's alignment. For all we know, coop switched it from a wolf lynch to a wolf-wolf tie, plus coop was the one to push greeney into the lead from the original tie.I want to know where all those people who felt like co-op was sketchy are. Why is it only me and Dy on that vote?
No real thoughts on coop otherwise, not enough for me to consider super wolfy but nothing much pushing her village either other than the initial tie breaking towards lynching green
The issue I have with this is that Lake Erie is a risky role claim to make. She already knew there were other lakes in play, so the chances of someone else having the role is higher than the chance of someone having Knuckles.I'm no expert, but in the Sega game Jilary did something similar, claiming to be Knuckles, which was the perfect mix between something the mods would probably not have used bc it's not a main player and something that would cause doubt for some people. I feel the same about Lake Erie.
I could be wrong, but that's my two cents there.
ETA: Jil was a wolf in that case.
Still possible the mods gave it to her as a cover role, and I've not played a finn game before (I don't think), and apparently that's something she's done in the past. So that I can believe. I don't find it as likely that she just downright pulled the role out of her butt and hoped no one else had it.
I rage-quit as a villager all the time...![]()
Like I said: "more often than not."
Nowhere did I say it always is wolfy.
Nitpicker.
I could go into how I act as a wolf vs villager when I'm going down but wifom and all that
Don't look at me, I'm not voting for you, and I already said I think it's a bum vote.
Of course, I waffled and said I might eat my hat. And earlier I did say I could vote for you. But that was mostly on the strength of everyone else's suspicions.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Little Lake Erie is the smallest Great Lake in depth and only beats Lake Ontario in surface area... but it is the 11th largest in the world. You are a vanillager.
I'm not WZ, I don't do ties for chaos
Dammit.
So I need someone else to join me?
Bolded only gives Coops village points if she was aware enough of the lynch tally to know it was pushing greeney into the lead. She's already stated that she wasn't looking when she voted.As someone who was pseudo-around last night around lynch close, coop's waffle felt genuine. Had there been more time left before close I might have done the same, I honestly only voted greeney because she was one of the tied people (from the last tally I saw) and I RNG'ed which one to vote for since I didn't have strong feelings on any of them. With staff's uber-weirdness shortly after I could see the switch that way, that and we don't know for sure staff's alignment. For all we know, coop switched it from a wolf lynch to a wolf-wolf tie, plus coop was the one to push greeney into the lead from the original tie.
No real thoughts on coop otherwise, not enough for me to consider super wolfy but nothing much pushing her village either other than the initial tie breaking towards lynching green
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Excuse youMaybe we could make it a 6-way or something, and let Kaydubs resolve it.
I do ties for bloodthirst, not for chaos!I'm not WZ, I don't do ties for chaos
Day 2 Ask Me No Questions I'll Tell You No Lies Lynch Tally
Snowy (1) - AM
allie (6) - kc, Paws, jboo, Lyra, Mel, Jil
cowgirl (1) - Teep
Mel (3) - cowgirl, DVMD, SoFlo
Cray (2) - Kara, Snowy
Coop (2) - dy, LIS
staff (5) - genny, Coop, vmh, allie, Sporty
SoFlo (2) - Fern, kata
dy (1) - staff
23/26
lynch close in 15 minutes
Snowy (1) - AM
allie (6) - kc, Paws, jboo, Lyra, Mel, Jil
cowgirl (1) - Teep
Mel (3) - cowgirl, DVMD, SoFlo
Cray (2) - Kara, Snowy
Coop (2) - dy, LIS
staff (5) - genny, Coop, vmh, allie, Sporty
SoFlo (2) - Fern, kata
dy (1) - staff
23/26
lynch close in 15 minutes
Nitpicker.
Isn't that all anyone is doing right now? (At least according to the noobs)... 😉
Little Lake Erie is the smallest Great Lake in depth and only beats Lake Ontario in surface area... but it is the 11th largest in the world. You are a vanillager.
unlynch co-op
lynch allieh
But per the game rules I can't say why. Suffice it to say I'm being cheap.
Isn't that all anyone is doing right now? (At least according to the noobs)... 😉
STOP ASKING QUESTIONS!
Little Lake Erie is the smallest Great Lake in depth and only beats Lake Ontario in surface area... but it is the 11th largest in the world. You are a vanillager.
Hmm, I am rather certain I am a vanillager because I have no ability, but my role PM does not state anywhere the word "vanillager".
I legit cracked up at thisunlynch co-op
lynch allieh
But per the game rules I can't say why. Suffice it to say I'm being cheap.



unlynch co-op
lynch allieh
But per the game rules I can't say why. Suffice it to say I'm being cheap.
****, did I just go against game rules??
****, did I just go against game rules??
Wouldn't be the first time, won't be the last.
Save your dignity and just flaunt having done it.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Do I need to start kicking shins? 😛
@WildZoo do we need a shin kicking???? 
Do I need to start kicking shins? 😛
You're so short, can you even reach them?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wouldn't be the first time, won't be the last.
Save your dignity and just flaunt having done it.
I want to but I ****ing hate when people do what I just did...
I just don't know what to think now... meh... following it through...
Unlynch Mel Lynch allie
lol there's the nail in the coffin I needed 
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's the only part I can reachYou're so short, can you even reach them?
lol there's the nail in the coffin I needed![]()
Probs. I mean. It was worth a shot if you're a wolf. If you're a villager, now we know not to, uh, play cheap.
This is exactly what I was about to question.Hmm, I am rather certain I am a vanillager because I have no ability, but my role PM does not state anywhere the word "vanillager".
unlynch Griff
Lynch allie
makes no sense.
Lynch allie
makes no sense.
I'm here catching up
Allieh, if you flip wolf, here's a hint for the future. I would have done something like:
Little Lake Erie is the smallest Great Lake in depth and only beats Lake Ontario in surface area... but it is the 11th largest in the world. [... more boring stuff]
... and left people to draw their own conclusions.
So, are you a wolf?
Little Lake Erie is the smallest Great Lake in depth and only beats Lake Ontario in surface area... but it is the 11th largest in the world. [... more boring stuff]
... and left people to draw their own conclusions.
So, are you a wolf?
unlynch Allieh
lynch staff
I have a very good reason to believe Allie is a villager.
lynch staff
I have a very good reason to believe Allie is a villager.
Oh crap she's a wolf, well then... 

I'm here catching up
Excellent timing.
God damn it! And I hate ummm, we'll call it "being cheap" as @LetItSnow is calling it as I can't bring myself to call it the other thing because I hate that other thing so much.
SERIOUSLY?!unlynch Allieh
lynch staff
I have a very good reason to believe Allie is a villager.
unlynch Allieh
lynch staff
I have a very good reason to believe Allie is a villager.
He says with only a few minutes to go? WTF, Cheezy.
I think at this point you need to roll out the reason. If you wanted people to switch on faith you needed to speak up hours ago.
EXCUSE YOU.[... more boring stuff]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not cool to sit there not saying anything and then pull that stunt with a "trust me" type of move 5 minutes before close.
I didn't until I saw the wording of her role.SERIOUSLY?!![]()
Can someone explain in English for me?God damn it! And I hate ummm, we'll call it "being cheap" as @LetItSnow is calling it as I can't bring myself to call it the other thing because I hate that other thing so much.
Not cool to sit there not saying anything and then pull that stunt with a "trust me" type of move 5 minutes before close.
I trust him about as much as I trust a client saying "he/she doesn't bite"
You know this actually happened in telenova... different mods wrote different roles and included different info so the roles looked different
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K
