You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
There's a WW in Michigan Game Thread
Started by finnickthedog
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Pretty sure it is impossible to be cold after consuming liquid fireGuys it's raining so much and we've been in line for 44 minutes and we are cold
Source: I went to undergrad in Maine, I know these things
I'm cold and bored in a me.
Might as wellg etjawok wolf while I'm at it
Might as wellg etjawok wolf while I'm at it
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NIGHT CLOSED, 'SULTS PENDIING
I know a lot of people don't like ewoks, but this feels a little harsh to meI'm cold and bored in a me.
Might as wellg etjawok wolf while I'm at it
BBC right now
Catch wolfI'm cold and bored in a me.
Might as wellg etjawok wolf while I'm at it
Wet phone screen is ad
Is an ewok from Star Wars??I know a lot of people don't like ewoks, but this feels a little harsh to me
oh my god.Is an ewok from Star Wars??
first dave matthews band and now this...
what are we gonna do with you, child
what are we gonna do with you, child
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I will go Clockwork Orange on you.Is an ewok from Star Wars??
44 is the right number, they should let you in.Guys it's raining so much and we've been in line for 44 minutes and we are cold
The tourists awoke to find one of their own macerated on the ground by the tour bus.
Dead is @genny, a Tart Cherry who had no special abilities.
Lets give a warm welcome back to @LetItSnow! Let's give a warm welcome to @MixedAnimals77, who is joining the tour!
What's that?!
A lightning bolt came down from the sky and zapped poor genny's dead, cherry body. Some of the tourists looked around trying to figure out where this lightning came from, but couldn't find the source, so they went on with their day.
It is now Day 4. 22 players remain. Lynch deadline is 10 pm EST. Please note roster changes and adjust private messages accordingly.
Upper Peninsula “The Yoopers”
2. @fromthebox
4.@LetItSnow @MixedAnimals77
6. @Coopah
7. @mmmdreamerz
9. @vetmedhead
10. @johnnaboo
Mackinac Bridge “Mighty Mac”
11. @DVMDream
13. @PippyPony
14. @cowgirl92
16. @SportPonies
Lower Peninsula “The Trolls”
18. @Jilary
19. @Animal Midwife
20. @Karabiner13
21. @katashark
23. @SnowshoeDog143
24. @kcoughli
25. @staff_wielder
26. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
27. @StayingPositive2017
Out of Service
3. @SoFloGryffindor
12. @Melchizedek
28. @LyraGardenia
Hell, Michigan
17. greeneyegal92 - Buckeyes
22. allieh8607 - Lake Erie
5. Teepster87 - The Henry Ford
8. dyachei - Construction
15. Crayola227 - Bronner's Christmas Wonderland
1. genny - Tart Cherry
Dead is @genny, a Tart Cherry who had no special abilities.
What's that?!
A lightning bolt came down from the sky and zapped poor genny's dead, cherry body. Some of the tourists looked around trying to figure out where this lightning came from, but couldn't find the source, so they went on with their day.
It is now Day 4. 22 players remain. Lynch deadline is 10 pm EST. Please note roster changes and adjust private messages accordingly.
Upper Peninsula “The Yoopers”
2. @fromthebox
4.
6. @Coopah
7. @mmmdreamerz
9. @vetmedhead
10. @johnnaboo
Mackinac Bridge “Mighty Mac”
11. @DVMDream
13. @PippyPony
14. @cowgirl92
16. @SportPonies
Lower Peninsula “The Trolls”
18. @Jilary
19. @Animal Midwife
20. @Karabiner13
21. @katashark
23. @SnowshoeDog143
24. @kcoughli
25. @staff_wielder
26. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
27. @StayingPositive2017
Out of Service
3. @SoFloGryffindor
12. @Melchizedek
28. @LyraGardenia
Hell, Michigan
17. greeneyegal92 - Buckeyes
22. allieh8607 - Lake Erie
5. Teepster87 - The Henry Ford
8. dyachei - Construction
15. Crayola227 - Bronner's Christmas Wonderland
1. genny - Tart Cherry
Last edited:
Lynch FTB
Based on early-through-current reads, although I do enjoy her recent foray into pop culture shaming
Based on early-through-current reads, although I do enjoy her recent foray into pop culture shaming
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*****
@SkiOtter
Thanks for the extra zap!
******
@SkiOtter
Thanks for the extra zap!
******
*****
@SkiOtter
Thanks for the extra zap!
![]()
******
1. There's a reason I got lynched D1 when I was a wolf in the Star Wars fame 😛
2. I took abogw shot To warm up
3. We aborted mission and went to a different bar. I'm warm and shut to drink
4. I work reception at 9am
2. I took abogw shot To warm up
3. We aborted mission and went to a different bar. I'm warm and shut to drink
4. I work reception at 9am
@LetItSnow im happy you're back we need grumpy grandma
starting with more gender swaps@LetItSnow im happy you're back we need grumpy grandma
I voted for Gryff right??? I want to hour Gruff.
Boxyfoxy is next because I mm suspicious. It's not revenge for saying I'm a child.
Boxyfoxy is next because I mm suspicious. It's not revenge for saying I'm a child.
Pretty sure I (correctly) pointed out you were a child but I still support both of these votes* lolI voted for Gryff right??? I want to hour Gruff.
Boxyfoxy is next because I mm suspicious. It's not revenge for saying I'm a child.
*or rather, what I think these votes are
@LetItSnow im happy you're back we need grumpy grandma
Do you have anything helpful by chance?
I'm not a child hush. I'm not even a teenager.Pretty sure I (correctly) pointed out you were a child but I still support both of these votes* lol
*or rather, what I think these votes are
RetweetDo you have anything helpful by chance?
Wait I thought you were like 14. Aren't Canadian years different than human years?I'm not a child hush. I'm not even a teenager.
I do not. No items, no funsies. Genny and I had 2 PM exchanges, neither of which had any helpful suspicions.Do you have anything helpful by chance?
My three suspicions, she had a hard time believing. So... nope. Nothing yet
Ooook what are your suspicions, your reads, anything? Or should we just lynch you now?I do not. No items, no funsies. Genny and I had 2 PM exchanges, neither of which had any helpful suspicions.
My three suspicions, she had a hard time believing. So... nope. Nothing yet
Actually unlynch Gruff lynch the wolves
There's no rule that said I deny
There's no rule that said I deny
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why'd not everyone else voting to lunch wolves?!?! So you want us to lose????
Literally the best strategy I have ever seen. Next level **** right here!Actually unlynch Gruff lynch the wolves
There's no rule that said I deny
(I <3 you BBC)
See!? I'm going to win the game for usLiterally the best strategy I have ever seen. Next level **** right here!
(I <3 you BBC)
Well, I wouldn't lynch me. I'm vanilla.Ooook what are your suspicions, your reads, anything? Or should we just lynch you now?
That's probably not the best argument but it's what I've got for now. I'm a coaster and don't generally lead lynches unless I know what's up. I make a much better wolf than villager and always have, plus my play style reads wolfy due to the lurk, it's gotten me lynched before. So far this gane, I had an item, the Hand Map. and it told me generally where people's roles are from. Used it once and got "Lower Peninsula." SMH I don't know enough about Michigan for context in this game.
For who?Well, I wouldn't lynch me. I'm vanilla.
That's probably not the best argument but it's what I've got for now. I'm a coaster and don't generally lead lynches unless I know what's up. I make a much better wolf than villager and always have, plus my play style reads wolfy due to the lurk, it's gotten me lynched before. So far this gane, I had an item, the Hand Map. and it told me generally where people's roles are from. Used it once and got "Lower Peninsula." SMH I don't know enough about Michigan for context in this game.
Kcoughli is from the LP. No flavor text to say wolf/not about roles.For who?
sticking with my paws vote for now
You are usually the one complaining about subtlety being dead and mel was in no way subtle about pippy having a role (despite saying he didn't know at the time what role) so I find this odd that you only considered it being a wolf knew pippy's role. Could just be they went off what was in thread
so you didn't think cray and snowy were wolves and you thought mel was a distraction. So, who do you think are wolves cause I didn't seen many names (especially yesterday) and it seems odd to double down on mel when most people are considering dy going after mel a reason to not lynch mel
Lynch mel
Kudos to whomever brought pippy back. I was hoping she’d be rezzed and could let us know who was telling the truth. Mel seems like a liar, and the only reason pip would be redirected and killed n1 would be because a wolf knew her role.
You are usually the one complaining about subtlety being dead and mel was in no way subtle about pippy having a role (despite saying he didn't know at the time what role) so I find this odd that you only considered it being a wolf knew pippy's role. Could just be they went off what was in thread
I don’t think cray or snowy are wolves at this time. I still think mel is at best a distraction and at worst a wolf.
so you didn't think cray and snowy were wolves and you thought mel was a distraction. So, who do you think are wolves cause I didn't seen many names (especially yesterday) and it seems odd to double down on mel when most people are considering dy going after mel a reason to not lynch mel
******
The hangover is too real to even find what I posted last night funny.
Promised I wouldn't puke in friends house if I stayed over, and it is feeling more and more like I might have to sneak into her backyard in order to keep that promise. Ugh.
******
The hangover is too real to even find what I posted last night funny.
Promised I wouldn't puke in friends house if I stayed over, and it is feeling more and more like I might have to sneak into her backyard in order to keep that promise. Ugh.
******
I'll risk my life and say I also don't know this referenceI will go Clockwork Orange on you.
********
Why do you hurt us soI'll risk my life and say I also don't know this reference
Same here but only because literally every single person who has mentioned this movie to me has said “Don’t watch it, you’ll be scarred for life.”I'll risk my life and say I also don't know this reference
Suffice to say I did not miss much last night. Although I did giggle a few times in my read through. Lookin at you, drunk Fern.
FTB, you’re #1 on my list right now and you can now conveniently PM me! How bout that.
FTB, you’re #1 on my list right now and you can now conveniently PM me! How bout that.
What are the odds both rezzes are village? Dy had the extra kill so kinda makes sense that they would have to be balanced by something but multiple rezzes always gives me the sketch factor.
I'm gonna guess it's not very likely.What are the odds both rezzes are village? Dy had the extra kill so kinda makes sense that they would have to be balanced by something but multiple rezzes always gives me the sketch factor.
Judging by how last game went, don't let me decide who's who though.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At least she didn't ask if Spock was from Star Wars
Hey all.
Unfortunately, I will need to be sub'd out.
@finnickthedog @SkiOtter @WildZoo
Unfortunately, I will need to be sub'd out.
@finnickthedog @SkiOtter @WildZoo
I can tell you both rezzes were done by a villager. Me, specifically. Pretty sure Finn just gave me my Lucy role from our noob game.What are the odds both rezzes are village? Dy had the extra kill so kinda makes sense that they would have to be balanced by something but multiple rezzes always gives me the sketch factor.
However seeing as wz is also comodding and village wz rezzed me as a wolf in a recent game, I'm not for a second going to 100% say they both came back village
Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile
... and it's grandpa, dang it. 🙂
So you can rez, but you don't know what they come back as? How often can you rez?I can tell you both rezzes were done by a villager. Me, specifically. Pretty sure Finn just gave me my Lucy role from our noob game.
However seeing as wz is also comodding and village wz rezzed me as a wolf in a recent game, I'm not for a second going to 100% say they both came back village
Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 192K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K
