There's a WW in Michigan Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
enjoy!!!

but also I want to hear more from you when you get back. I just isoed your posts real quick and did not like the level of wishy-wash that I saw.

Just from today:

Willing to switch between noobs; these seem like easy votes

Immediately willing to look elsewhere

Immediately willing to look elsewhere

for what it's worth I'm getting village in pm

going to look at paws reads now and fully catch up
 
Saying villager is village is actually really easy for a wolf. Because they know who the villagers are. Not saying she's not village, but hey just pointing it out.
That is an excellent point! Thank you very much. I will revisit my thinking.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I do not feel vmh is wolfy. Her spot on the dy vote and general play makes me think she is village.

DVMD I was not particularly concerned with for a while there, but I did put her back on my watch list after re-reading last night.

I feel like DVMD is always hard to read, so I never count her out and try not to forget her as a possibility

Isoing:
Sporty: helpful content, but no reads, except disagreeing with lynch votes... which seem similar to my views. wasn't on the cray bandwagon. asking rule clarification questions, thought she was more of a seasoned player but maybe just seemed that way to me being newer.
Kata:

wolf reads above, (2 vill, one i also though was wolf) other 4 are unconfirmed but I see her logic pretty clearly
Kata really thought allie was wolfy in other posts too, but so did I...

Lyra:




Moving Lyra to my sketch list because while i agree with some of the things she has said, there are some soft vouches and some kind of lame excuses. also was the source for the cover roles, but sure was willing to talk about roles. in other posts.

It seems like people are content for now with what Lyra is saying but I remember Allie saying that she never messaged her back, and that put Lyra on my radar.

Did you read the rest of that day though? didn't vote for the people he said he was leaning towards and only voted after the Cray bandwagon got rolling... the rest of these reactions just don't do much for me

I'm a she🙂 I posted my insight in the morning, but didn't have time to post again until that evening. By then people were really putting presssure on cray and it seemed reasonable. Admittedly, so jumped on the bandwagon a little, but such is life. Ya lynch villagers sometimes.

While I am member of the tends-to-be-quieter group, reading back through posts since the beginning, SoFlo and SportPonies definitely seem to be staying under the radar...saying enough but not saying too much...
 
Also, Pippy is a good player and I naturally always want to read her as village (which has screwed me before lol). She's staying on my radar...even if it's a deal-with later.
 
Yes, it was right before you died, I think I PM'd you right before 9 (Pacific time, lol). And I can confirm that is the item I had. Lol, had no clue how to use it.
Did you go look at the timestamps? That's kind of oddly specific.
That is an excellent point! Thank you very much. I will revisit my thinking.
Have had village lean on you, but this post + previous one get a very slight :eyebrow:
 
I still haven't had a chance to catch up (doing family stuff today and getting griped at to put my phone down), but I see I'm in the lead right now. I'm kind of confused why, maybe I'm just an easy target since I haven't been here much. I really thought there might be cover roles for the wolves based on the last game Finn modded. It was a bad call, it happens. I'm Canada, for what it's worth. I know since it's not a Michigan location that might give people more sketch feels, but my role description is very positive (on my phone so too lazy to copy/paste). That's also why I started in a PM group off on my own.


I'm hoping how I've been using my ability seems village, but it's not consequential enough to make me a wolf target I feel.


That's correct. I don't think the mods would let me give a silencing restriction even if I wanted to.




No (unless someone else has the ability to give them out), I already said I got blocked last night.

Lynch Gryff based on unhelpful gameplay from what I've seen. He still hasn't opened a PM with me. I'll try to get back on before lynch close.
Did you role claim something else to genny? I've heard different things about your role claim through the grapevine and this claim on thread makes me pretty suspicious about you
 
Did you go look at the timestamps? That's kind of oddly specific.

Have had village lean on you, but this post + previous one get a very slight :eyebrow:
Yes, I did go look at the timestamps, I just wanted to be sure I could be precise. I guess I don't know what to say about the second part, what Coopah said hadn't occurred to me and I thought it was worth revisiting Sportponies posts. What about that is suspicious?
 
Sketchy list:
FTB: unhelpful posts, thought he was sketch from early on, and haven't seen any indication that he isn't, soft vouch for dy
MixedA/Pippy: rezzes that could be vill, could be wolf, could be other. leaning neutral but are in sketch cuz there have been some really bad rezzes recently that no one paid attention to and then that was that what about looking at what pippy has been saying, feel like this is an easy fall back
3m: as mentioned last night, content light and didn't remember they were playing so puts them on sketch list cuz they are lurking
cowgirl: could have been doing what pippy asked, could have let wolf pack know about possibly having a role leading to pips n1 death. not really saying anything that i feel like makes them village besides sounding new. maybe, maybe, maybe. take a stance here
DVMD: seems pretty calm in this game and hasn't gone mono a mono with anyone so honestly this seems abnormal for her in this game.
Neutral:
coop: really don't know what was up with her yesterday seeming to think she was going to be lynched, but then she killed dy and definitely implied it was about to happen so seemed premeditated and purposeful. feel like you're saying she should be in wolf or village not neutral
VMH like the posts but just don't feel like i know what their wolf looks like you don't need to know how someone wolfs to figure out where you stand on them
JBoo: isn't she a noob? seems very informed, don't know if her PM partners are helping her whether that's a wolf pack or just the people above and below her
sporty/Kata/lyra: don't feel like i have a feel one way or the other. will need to iso see below
staff: would have put into village, though pippy could be lying. prob vill leaning cuz hes very new
soflo: seems uber noob but does say some really incriminating things
mel: had been waffling between him and dy while reading all the craziness yesterday while at work. not sure if i think hes cleared
snow: she always seems sketchy to me so need to reread
Vill:
jil: PM partner, seems village there and on thread
AM: seems like AM, and seems vill
Kara: seems vill even though she thinks im sketch
KC: have been agreeing with everything she says, rings the most village to me. this am says she's the rezzer and no one is calling her out so likely. fern: other pm partner, didn't talk much on PM, seems village on thread

While typing this, got notification from Kara harassing me again. jeez. im on lunch give me a break.

Ok, I gave up critiquing. A whole lot of :shrug: Almost like you're afraid to commit to too much. The fact that it took you so long to get this out also makes me wonder. Why not toss out a few names you think are sketch in response to me pushing you? You were also fast to respond last night which made me wonder. Also the fact that you've become more contributory and around today after I pointed that out doesn't make me feel good. I've had people do that before and they ended up wolf. You're also going after quieter people which is easy to do as a wolf

Isoing:
Sporty: helpful content, but no reads, except disagreeing with lynch votes... which seem similar to my views. wasn't on the cray bandwagon. asking rule clarification questions, thought she was more of a seasoned player but maybe just seemed that way to me being newer.
Kata:

wolf reads above, (2 vill, one i also though was wolf) other 4 are unconfirmed but I see her logic pretty clearly
Kata really thought allie was wolfy in other posts too, but so did I...

Lyra:

Moving Lyra to my sketch list because while i agree with some of the things she has said, there are some soft vouches and some kind of lame excuses. also was the source for the cover roles, but sure was willing to talk about roles. in other posts.

how to say a whole lot of nothing in a lot of words

just saw in another thread that FTB is working overnights so for now I am going to
lynch Lyra

waits to lynch lyra until there is some momentum there. Come on and commit to something already

Everyone's brought up good points about Lyra's sketchiness so

Lynch Lyra

bandwagon much? I know you later mention why you're not putting much effort in but please be an independent thinker

Also cool with Lyra. Since FTB is on night shift I haven't expected to hear from them yet. So for now...
Lynch Soflo

@StayingPositive2017 this goes for you too. It should not matter if someone is working or not. Be cold and call it like it is. If they are suspicious to you lynch them. Don't give it a second thought

Did you go look at the timestamps? That's kind of oddly specific.

Have had village lean on you, but this post + previous one get a very slight :eyebrow:

I forget why I quoted this. I'm sure it will come to me... eventually

sorry for the tude, I think I need a snickers
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good morning!
Do I need to show y’all my tits (LeTits?) or my role more?

I’m thinking neither with the current “pressure” but we’ll see.
Uh, I would like something more than this from you, yes. Just because my lynch vote is elsewhere right now does not mean I wouldn't be perfectly happy to swap back to you
 
omg have fun - it's so good!!
It was so good! Glad I finally got to see it!

just don't think he's going to be on in the very near future, so opting to vote for lyra who i am leaning towards and see if she has comments.
Psst! FTB is a she.
Lynch Gryff based on unhelpful gameplay from what I've seen. He still hasn't opened a PM with me. I'll try to get back on before lynch close.
A noob with unhelpful play isn’t really unusual. Lynch someone because you think they are a wolf, not just because you think they are being unhelpful.
Given that villager code is not a thing, I'm also going to go out on a limb here and guess that using "places outside michigan" to determine affiliation is probably not going to be fruitful -- she might be the villager who got one of the roles that breaks that code.

Or she is chaos, but I would hope she would have been acting a little more chaotic lol
Snowy asked the map item about non-village, non-wolf roles and was told there are none. Info was from an item, so could be incorrect info I guess. We don’t really have confirmation that it tells the truth yet.
Tin-Foil-hat-moment:
LIS hates playing wolf/anti-village, to the point that mods (I think Kaydubs or PBC) have said they have offered him death over conversion. He started out villager. Was rezz'd and immediately asked to be replaced. I know we're not convert hunting right now, but just putting this out there for later as it just occurred to me.
I actually thought of this too, but more as something to keep in the back of my head for later.
Oh I spent the whole day working, and now I'm up for being lynched? Yeah go ahead and lynch me. Lol
Well, if you insist.

Unlynch Lyra

Lynch gryff

Sorry, this is super sketch.
Did you role claim something else to genny? I've heard different things about your role claim through the grapevine and this claim on thread makes me pretty suspicious about you
I’m also really interested in this answer. May be willing to switch back.
 
Unofficial Day 4 Lynch Tally
SoFlo (5)
- Coop, Mel, Fern, Lyra, Mixed
Paws (1) - Kara
FTB (2) - AM, Paws
cowgirl () -
Lyra (2) - Jil, vmh
Sporty (3) - Pippy, kata, 3m

13/22
lynch close in 2 hours
 
Good morning!
Do I need to show y’all my tits (LeTits?) or my role more?

I’m thinking neither with the current “pressure” but we’ll see.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Uh, I would like something more than this from you, yes. Just because my lynch vote is elsewhere right now does not mean I wouldn't be perfectly happy to swap back to you
This. Right now you are at the top of my list.
 
Snowy asked the map item about non-village, non-wolf roles and was told there are none. Info was from an item, so could be incorrect info I guess. We don’t really have confirmation that it tells the truth yet.
Ah true I forgot she asked that.
Well, if you insist.

Unlynch Lyra
Lynch gryff
Isn't this lynch kind of doing the same thing as what you just got after Lyra for up there?^
 
My thoughts on Lyra

I appreciate the explanation.

The KC vs. dy stuff feels like villagers misunderstanding each other to me. I'm also not thrilled about FTB being in the lead (at least as of the last tally) since she (?) hasn't played in quite some time and hasn't been on to defend herself that I've seen.

kc vs dy was villagers misunderstanding each other. Be a cold hearted villager and just lynch someone if you think they're wolfy. Not liking this hold off on FTB

Well that result doesn't make me look great, I really thought we were onto something there. 😳

Sorry about that, I unexpectedly fell asleep for a bit and didn't see it until after lynch close. But most of what Allie said in her PM she also said on thread, and the rest is kind of moot at this point.

Reading over initially I thought the timing of this was sketchy af, but given the results it puts Mel a bit more in the villager column.

Contingency lynch Gryff, I'll be driving 5 hours home tomorrow and then spending time with my fiance, so not sure how much I'll be around.

this came across to me as someone who knew they were tagged but conveniently ignored it as there was no pressure to come back. Started on gryff the next day

if Cowgirl is correct, we are down to 3 wolves left. I try not to let myself be swayed by abilities cause mods like to mess with them ( :hello: ) and do the unexpected. She was blocked which just means she couldn't have done the kill. Now with VMH chiming in about a potentially different role claim. I'm very curious to hear the answer
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What Dubz says:
I am but the humble assistant mod


What Dubz means:

5qjwo.jpg
 
Oooookkaayyy. Am I on the lynch block for anything legit besides "not posting a lot"? Because that's silly. I know perception of post rate is different for different people, but I certainly have not been pulling a ny.

I'm caught up through a few pages ago, because I read up while in a really boring lecture, but was unable to post. Let me catch up... again.
 
Ah true I forgot she asked that.

Isn't this lynch kind of doing the same thing as what you just got after Lyra for up there?^
I don’t see it that way. Lyra said she was voting gryff for being “unhelpful” and I’m voting that way because I feel like that comment was sketchy as hell, almost taunting us to lynch him, which is kind of wolfy. He’s actually reminding me of trilt’s one friend that played a few games and we lynched him for something sorta similar I think.
 
I don’t see it that way. Lyra said she was voting gryff for being “unhelpful” and I’m voting that way because I feel like that comment was sketchy as hell, almost taunting us to lynch him, which is kind of wolfy. He’s actually reminding me of trilt’s one friend that played a few games and we lynched him for something sorta similar I think.
Yeah, and he was village every time :laugh:
 
Here's the list of people who voted to lynch Allie:
KC, Paws, Jboo, Lyra, Jil, LeTits, DVMD, Sporty

Here is who voted to lynch Staff that same day (dependent on Pip coming back village and telling the truth)
*Genny, Coop, VMH, Allie, Mel, AM, FTB

Here is who voted Cray on her lynch:
Kara, Coop, Pippy, Jboo, Paws, 3M, DVMD, Snowy, Cray

Paws, DVMD, (and potentially Coop), are the only ones who appear twice in the list. Coop and DVMD I had my reasons for thinking they were village, but this makes me remove some of that and I'll be looking into them more closely in the future. DVMD jumping on the tail end of the bandwagons (at least bandwagon in Cray's case; sorta bandwagon for Allie) is especially unsettling. Though I do really think she wouldn't have supported Dy if they were both wolves. Paws has the crap voting record plus the lack of decisive content (already pointed out above by people today) which doesn't look so good when combined...I could go this route another day and definitely agree with putting the pressure on her.

Knowing where items are coming from would be useful for helping determine how trustworthy they are. And no, I don't want the item maker (if there is one) to come out here and announce themselves because that's dumb. However I would be more inclined to trust a village or mod item than a wolf item.

Wait, when did Cowgirl claim getting blocked? I haven't heard anyone else claim a block yet this game.
 
Here's the list of people who voted to lynch Allie:
KC, Paws, Jboo, Lyra, Jil, LeTits, DVMD, Sporty

Here is who voted to lynch Staff that same day (dependent on Pip coming back village and telling the truth)
*Genny, Coop, VMH, Allie, Mel, AM, FTB

Here is who voted Cray on her lynch:
Kara, Coop, Pippy, Jboo, Paws, 3M, DVMD, Snowy, Cray

Paws, DVMD, (and potentially Coop), are the only ones who appear twice in the list. Coop and DVMD I had my reasons for thinking they were village, but this makes me remove some of that and I'll be looking into them more closely in the future. DVMD jumping on the tail end of the bandwagons (at least bandwagon in Cray's case; sorta bandwagon for Allie) is especially unsettling. Though I do really think she wouldn't have supported Dy if they were both wolves. Paws has the crap voting record plus the lack of decisive content (already pointed out above by people today) which doesn't look so good when combined...I could go this route another day and definitely agree with putting the pressure on her.

Knowing where items are coming from would be useful for helping determine how trustworthy they are. And no, I don't want the item maker (if there is one) to come out here and announce themselves because that's dumb. However I would be more inclined to trust a village or mod item than a wolf item.

Wait, when did Cowgirl claim getting blocked? I haven't heard anyone else claim a block yet this game.
I like your reads BBC, if SoFlo decides to give a crap I'll look into this today!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What Dubz says:



What Dubz means:

5qjwo.jpg
You're not wrong


A Warning To Those Who Think They Can Get By Without Participating In This Game:

If you do not step it up, there will be consequences. Not shin-kicking either. Real consequences. You know who you are. You have displeased the mods. Pray you do not anger us further.


- This has been a message from your friendly neighborhood slacker mod, sponsored by @finnickthedog and @SkiOtter