There's a WW in Michigan Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Yes, but apparently that included mod PMs, I sent my action in like 2 minutes after I got blocked since I hadn't seen it yet and my action didn't go through.
Ok, so not a true block though.
Item may be accurate, she must have gotten the info from it. The real question is did she actually have it and use it or did one of her packmates have it and use it and she decided to borrow the intel to try to help her own case.
Well considering she’s been confirmed village, I’m gonna say no.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, but that is an end game tactic, not a "one wolf died N1 and another got shot D3" tactic. I mean, unless they want the game to end a whole lot faster lol
I meant this in that I had a lynch avoidance at that time, which is why we framed me. Sorry if I'm not making sense. Somewhere in there, I meant to explain that I think griff has a lynch avoidance of some sort and that he'd probably be a useless lynch.... as much as I would like to see him go. No villager, noob or otherwise, would take all the advice they've gotten in thread about being a more productive member of the game and just basically tell everyone to shove it.

Realized I forgot to add to my list:
-Definitely village feels from cowgirl in PM.
-No idea what to think about AM, as usual. Seems like AM.

Does anyone have a list of who has NOT voted the last couple days? Or am I going to have to go dig that up
Guilty tonight. Got distracted after my last post because my chicken started burning.
 
KC who else do you think is suspicious?
Honestly? NFC. I voted FTB today because she was highest on my list of mostly null-village reads. I'm inclined to think you, staff, and mixy are village.

I think SoFloNado is a loud noob (wolf or village I couldn't tell you but I can tell it's going to be a problem for people until gone).

I don't think DVMD would go to bat so strong for wolf dy if she were a wolf. BUT is that what she wants me to think?! Cue paranoia.

Mel has been soft-cleared due to his day 1 back and forth with dy. This could be a mistake, but I've been reading him pretty villy.

Lyra, SportySpice, VMH, Kara, kata - literally all merging into one person for me because I skim too much and forget to look at who's writing what.

Jilary's posts rubbing me funky but so were FTB's so ... ???

This post reminds me of a wolfy kcough.
That's cool. It's just frustrated village kcough but its been awhile since I've lasted this long as a villager.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
[QUOTE="SportPonies, post: 19561050, member: 831940@cowgirl92 when did you ask about the wolf thing? Was that before or after Pippy's resurrection? Trying to look at things number-wise
[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I was making dinner. It was before her rez, or sort of at the same time? I had/used the item the night she died/was rezzed.
 
Search button in the top right- type in a username, and check off the box that says "this thread"
Voila! Magic!

It's pretty nifty.
200.gif
 
Honestly? NFC. I voted FTB today because she was highest on my list of mostly null-village reads. I'm inclined to think you, staff, and mixy are village.

I think SoFloNado is a loud noob (wolf or village I couldn't tell you but I can tell it's going to be a problem for people until gone).

I don't think DVMD would go to bat so strong for wolf dy if she were a wolf. BUT is that what she wants me to think?! Cue paranoia.

Mel has been soft-cleared due to his day 1 back and forth with dy. This could be a mistake, but I've been reading him pretty villy.

Lyra, SportySpice, VMH, Kara, kata - literally all merging into one person for me because I skim too much and forget to look at who's writing what.

Jilary's posts rubbing me funky but so were FTB's so ... ???


That's cool. It's just frustrated village kcough but its been awhile since I've lasted this long as a villager.
This is how I feel too. Only you're in that group for me.


Literally how I feel. I've played way too many games to not know about this haha
 
Did you say you didn't have the item and then ~30 min later reverse what you said?
No???

I just asked how she got her info since I thought it may have been due to the same item, and then asked where we thought items came from because I'm more willing to trust what I got from a mod/villager item.

FWIW I used it on her, and the results lined up with her role.
 
No???

I just asked how she got her info since I thought it may have been due to the same item, and then asked where we thought items came from because I'm more willing to trust what I got from a mod/villager item.

FWIW I used it on her, and the results lined up with her role.
Read my post???!!!???

I wasn't accusing you of that, calm down 😛
 
Contingency Lynch SoFlo

I won’t be able to participate during the day tomorrow as tomorrow is my busy day of the week at work. Will catch up before lynch tomorrow but bookmarking SoFlo because he conveniently disappeared when he was about to be deaded.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Except in that game where you claimed you were a villager with a role named “wolf” but you were actually a wolf and won the game? Yeah, don’t give me that “I’m a bad wolf” act!

You know what is even better about that game.... I was told to come up with my own cover role and that is what I came up with.... :laugh:

(Yeah, this is probably getting me lynched now).
 
Game I had the best reads in was the anonymous game we did on MU. Kinda wish we could do another game over there to see if it was a one time fluke or not. 😛
I can unequivocally say that my reads in my first few games were substantially better than they are now. Those games I think I had like 4/5 wolves on my wolfy lists; recently I'm lucky if I average like, 2. If that. Lol
 
My biggest question is why are you asking this? Is this simply to start lynching hard to read people? Because often your hard to read people are also your really damn good villagers. So why ask this question?
Looking to try and get a feel for people. Definitely not to start lynching people. I'm still all about lynch Soflo unless I get some better info on someone else. Try to evaluate people better and form my own conclusions about sketchness.
 
Because I had been waffling between them all day, she'd been on my list since D1, and I thought that the pressure voting was probably going to be less effective at that point than getting lynch data/hoped that mod threats would get Sporty et all to pick up the posting pace from here on out

Just not in love with how quickly that all went to FTB. Very bandwagon-y.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just not in love with how quickly that all went to FTB. Very bandwagon-y.
I could see that except there has been talk of her for days as being sketch as well as those two posts where she blatantly contradicted herself. But then I was waiting all day for someone to ping my sketchdar as much as she had and no one did so I went with it. The posts pippy found just felt like cosmic confirmation.