Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok well I am not in the medical field.....My nanna used to be a cleaner at King Edward Memorial Hospital (Subiaco Perth WA)
I have been on sick leave for 6 months after having a AVM in my brain rupture in March.....I spent 9 days in hospital then....I got back on November 1 for a crainiotomy (sp).....
Anyway my aunt put me on to this thread when I was bored one day.....
What I would like to say is thank you.....in the last 2 years I have been to hospital 4 times (after the surgery in November)......1st time a car accident.....that should have killed me & my BF.....we hit 2 trees ate 110kph I was the driver......I got thrown out the back window.....did not break a dam thing al though know one is sure how.....the second time was after this bleed.....the third I just got taken back to emergency after collapsing but not passing out in the video store.....
Cars & trees do not mix.....
The care I recieved everytime was fantastic.....I just want to thank every one for all they do becasue I know that it is rarely apprecited.....
Anyway this thread has eased my fears about sugery & given me a good laugh.....
Sorry for the lengthy post....
Thanks....
I have been on sick leave for 6 months after having a AVM in my brain rupture in March.....I spent 9 days in hospital then....I got back on November 1 for a crainiotomy (sp).....
Anyway my aunt put me on to this thread when I was bored one day.....
What I would like to say is thank you.....in the last 2 years I have been to hospital 4 times (after the surgery in November)......1st time a car accident.....that should have killed me & my BF.....we hit 2 trees ate 110kph I was the driver......I got thrown out the back window.....did not break a dam thing al though know one is sure how.....the second time was after this bleed.....the third I just got taken back to emergency after collapsing but not passing out in the video store.....
Cars & trees do not mix.....
The care I recieved everytime was fantastic.....I just want to thank every one for all they do becasue I know that it is rarely apprecited.....
Anyway this thread has eased my fears about sugery & given me a good laugh.....
Sorry for the lengthy post....
Thanks....



