-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Time To Get a WWatch - Game Thread
Started by Zenge142
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Like, I'd be very hesistant to vote a village read unless it mean I was dying immenently witthout switching.
I should be saying Clem, not Nanook. Sorry if that's confusing anyone.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But you knew he's your counter so you must be aware of the tally somewhat.only kinda sorta able to keep up
It seems like it would be easier to brush it off and NK him when there’s so many options on the board than to actively retaliatory push himWhen town Nanook correctly read me as mafia in the previous, I basically ignored him and left him alive for days.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I think we've mostly got it at this point but I do appreciate that you're aware of thisI should be saying Clem, not Nanook. Sorry if that's confusing anyone.
What's the story behind Nanook?
Case? In this economy?Clem can you case more of Jay?
One lf the reasons that I dont want to yeet you is that you are prob a very bad ML in W!Jay worlds wowee .
Or at least, give your meta impression that led you to thinking Jay was a wolf
I mean I can't really explain my Jay read very well at the best of times, I just kinda feel it out and see if I think he's town, it kinda feels like he's faking things and forcing it this game to me, which could easily be a new site/trying to put best foot forward thing, and part of how I read him is how he moves around people like sloon and mac, so, like...its not high confidence its just >rand imo
Thing is that Clem wasnt a hard push, and its in a kindof lhf position to push either way. So its prob the best push for W!jay to make in my mind.I guess you know em
If Clem came in with a hard JJJ wolf read would JJJ counter back as a wolf and push Clem to flip village when there’s other options on the board?
But also I dont have a reason to tr Clem but kinda yeah for Jay so not going to oppose to the yeet much tbh
I AM looks town again here, digging into the motivations of the player who is the counterwagon to her own vote.
IT WAS A DARK AND STORMY NIGHT, AND A FUR TRAPPER (WHO WAS STRICTLY COMMERCIAL) WAS CROSSING THE TUNDRAI think we've mostly got it at this point but I do appreciate that you're aware of this
What's the story behind Nanook?
I think AM looks... ebwopI AM looks town again here, digging into the motivations of the player who is the counterwagon to her own vote.
I saw your questions earlier@Clem J
WHY AM I >RAND MAFIA
Ass class for wolf. Alien in CYO@Animal Midwife @Truenamer can I have True wolf and village games?
I know literary for wolf.
I think I've read enough of this thread to go pull a comparison ISO now.
MarWWel village
I agree AM feels village to me at this point, but full warning if she hasn’t been on a wolf in a couple days she’s worth re-evaluating at that point.I AM looks town again here, digging into the motivations of the player who is the counterwagon to her own vote.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
ebwop is a new one for me, explunge plsI think AM looks... ebwop
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I scrolled enough to see the tallyBut you knew he's your counter so you must be aware of the tally somewhat.
Anything in particular I did that feels fake? Something you saw from me that gave you that impression? Some read I posted?Case? In this economy?
I mean I can't really explain my Jay read very well at the best of times, I just kinda feel it out and see if I think he's town, it kinda feels like he's faking things and forcing it this game to me, which could easily be a new site/trying to put best foot forward thing, and part of how I read him is how he moves around people like sloon and mac, so, like...its not high confidence its just >rand imo
I still don’t get the case for village true.
Can someone explain it to me like I’m 5?
Can someone explain it to me like I’m 5?
edit by way of postebwop is a new one for me, explunge pls
Edit By Way Of Postebwop is a new one for me, explunge pls
Can I help you?!?!?! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻Did anyone else notice that Zenge blatantly copied the rules from LiterWWary and made zero effort to edit 1) the people modding (@WildZoo) or the fact he mentions books like 6 times?
Clem is never nk material with their current position tho . Leaving alive and ignoring at most.It seems like it would be easier to brush it off and NK him when there’s so many options on the board than to actively retaliatory push him
But it has the danger of Clem actually going more hard in the read if their engage increases
Its kind of a macro readAnything in particular I did that feels fake? Something you saw from me that gave you that impression? Some read I posted?
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I will say that CYO is not a good use of time, genny and I basically understood from the outset that we had a fractional chance of victory so we were extremely laid back. I used our single factional kill to give shorty her missing "achievement" of being NK'd on N1.Ass class for wolf. Alien in CYO
MarWWel village
EDIT- I was also in Alaska getting married so, not the most focused.
Yeah nking is just a big "JAY IS MAFIA" sign lolClem is never nk material with their current position tho . Leaving alive and ignoring at most.
But it has the danger of Clem actually going more hard in the read if their engage increases
It's not something I am very confident about. It's just a very general impression of the energy with which he is trying to turn his slot around. I think these two wagons being the EOD wagons is an okay state of affairs.I still don’t get the case for village true.
Can someone explain it to me like I’m 5?
There was some micro stuff earlier, if we're both alive tomorrow I can pull itI still don’t get the case for village true.
Can someone explain it to me like I’m 5?
It's a baffling read to me. If it's real, trash it. It's terrible.Its kind of a macro read
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I've been consistently and helpfully participating in the thread since I got out of my slump early yesterday. Isos, reads lists, responding to every question I can find.... I don't get the case against me. I'm doing my best here.I still don’t get the case for village true.
Can someone explain it to me like I’m 5?
Empire
Full Member
that does not actually answer anythingI saw your questions earlier
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Btw the nights are open here, like we can post in the night still fwiw
There should actually be a wolf flip first though. Don't just pile on me if things get difficult.I agree AM feels village to me at this point, but full warning if she hasn’t been on a wolf in a couple days she’s worth re-evaluating at that point.
Unyeet True
Yeet Nate
Yeet Nate
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
There's often a lot of good, revealing stuff right after yeets and around 2am when these folks are sleep deprived-posting.Btw the nights are open here, like we can post in the night still fwiw
True's tone pockets me so hard
I mean night is open so I’d high prefer you to get it out if you survive the yeet before tomorrow’s cycleThere was some micro stuff earlier, if we're both alive tomorrow I can pull it
He is sooooooo good at AtE thoughTrue's tone pockets me so hard
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
It will please you to know that you'll be able to go back to this in a week and think "my gut was right"True's tone pockets me so hard
Now you make me doubt SMH
I haven’t had a lot of opportunity to interact with you real time. On read through as I was catching up it all just kind of felt… hollow?I've been consistently and helpfully participating in the thread since I got out of my slump early yesterday. Isos, reads lists, responding to every question I can find.... I don't get the case against me. I'm doing my best here.
Empire
Full Member
i just finished an open night game and it was hell so not sure how much i'll be participating given i usually need the time gap to decompress.Btw the nights are open here, like we can post in the night still fwiw
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
samac please I'm just a smol beanHe is sooooooo good at AtE though
I keep forgetting it's an open night. That's a relief, whatever happens here.
Did Nate say that they werent going to be here?
And did Sporty analysis of the start posts stopped when they werent a wagon anymore?
And did Sporty analysis of the start posts stopped when they werent a wagon anymore?
AM, I think you should agree it’s fair to not town lock you this early without some evidence behind it bThere should actually be a wolf flip first though. Don't just pile on me if things get difficult.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Eh, we're not as intense as most forums. And nights only last until the real life morning.i just finished an open night game and it was hell so not sure how much i'll be participating given i usually need the time gap to decompress.
Lol gtfoIt's a baffling read to me. If it's real, trash it. It's terrible.
Day 1: Is it TTime to Start a Tally?
PSV ()
April ()
True (3) - samac, Sporty, Clem
Nate (3) - AM, Empire, Santy
AM ()
JJJ (1) -PSV
Santy ()
Empire (1) - April
samac () -
Sporty (1) - genny,
Clem (4) - Nate, JJJ, Empire, True
12/12
Winning: TIE @Clem J
Missing: None
Vote closes at 9pm CDT WEDNESDAY (TODAY!) (~ 20 Minutes!!!)
PSV ()
April ()
True (3) - samac, Sporty, Clem
Nate (3) - AM, Empire, Santy
AM ()
JJJ (1) -PSV
Santy ()
Empire (1) - April
samac () -
Sporty (1) - genny,
Clem (4) - Nate, JJJ, Empire, True
12/12
Winning: TIE @Clem J
Missing: None
Vote closes at 9pm CDT WEDNESDAY (TODAY!) (~ 20 Minutes!!!)
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I knew it before I hit send, and yet here we areNow you make me doubt SMH