Time To Get a WWatch - Game Thread

Started by Zenge142
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Day 1: Is it TTime to Start a Tally?

PSV ()
April ()
True (3) - samac, Sporty, Santy
Nate (2) - AM, Empire
AM ()
JJJ (2) - Clem, PSV
Santy ()
Empire (1) - April
samac () -
Sporty (1) - genny,
Clem (3) - Nate, JJJ, Empire

11/12

Winning: Tie @Truenamer @Clem J
Missing: @Truenamer
Vote closes at 9pm CDT WEDNESDAY (TODAY!) (~ 1 hour)
1664413615163.png
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just am getting the feeling we're going in completely the wrong direction.
Do you think we were ever in a right direction?
Hedgy is NAI for April. I think she even went down in Literary saying she shouldn't be pushed for being hedgy (she was very much so in that game).
I thought she went down saying hedgy was her village meta but my memory isn’t great.
 
Well, there's a distinct trend of "let's put pressure here, nah that doesn't feel right, here? No, not there..." So might as well put pressure on Papa Town
I have routinely called myself "Papa Jay" on The Syndicate to see if it would take hold, but everyone just thought I was a creep. I'm going to consider this close enough and be very pleased with it.

Anyway, you're certainly right that I have been moving my votes around. It seems like a tough game! SDN is a talented bunch! All one can do is continue to interact with the game however necessary to try to end up in the right place, and that is ever my quest.
 
Okay so I liked this post initially because I agreed with it, but when I came back to reread, it did make me squint.
Can't tell if "village!April" phrasing in this context is trying too hard to cover wolfy tracks.
I specifically mentioned it because I had a conversation with True about how village!April always gets called out for three major things and then PSV went and called me out for one of those exact three things
 
Day 1: Is it TTime to Start a Tally?

PSV ()
April ()
True (3) - samac, Sporty, Santy
Nate (2) - AM, Empire
AM ()
JJJ (2) - Clem, PSV
Santy ()
Empire (1) - April
samac () -
Sporty (1) - genny,
Clem (3) - Nate, JJJ, Empire

11/12

Winning: Tie @Truenamer @Clem J
Missing: @Truenamer
Vote closes at 9pm CDT WEDNESDAY (TODAY!) (~ 1 hour)
View attachment 360113
Code:
Truey   3 (Samac, Sporty, Santy)
Clem    3 (Nate, JJJ, Empire)
JJJ     2 (Clem, PSV)
Nate    1 (AM)
Empire  1 (April)
Sporty  1 (Genny)
 
By way of introduction, I've been playing ww for about 3 years now, but only a handful of forum games (my homesite plays in threaded comments, which is pretty similar to forum overall, but more conversational). I've played one game with JJJ (he was a wolf), one sort-of game with AM (it was a hydra and she/shorty were a wolf), and spectated some Santy and Clem games.

One thing I do is voting spreadsheets, but that'll be more relevant later.

When do I get to introduce myself? Now?

I'm Sporty and I've been playing for 5 years. Dubz is my mom and @supershorty decided that @Santygrass is my adopted son. I enjoy ignoring the thread until I'm at least 10 pages behind and vig shooting wolves while in the shower.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When do I get to introduce myself? Now?

I'm Sporty and I've been playing for 5 years. Dubz is my mom and @supershorty decided that @Santygrass is my adopted son. I enjoy ignoring the thread until I'm at least 10 pages behind and vig shooting wolves while in the shower.
oh @potentialsheltervet is my granddaughter by ways of @cubsrule4e and she is scary when she's a wolf
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 1: Is it TTime to Start a Tally?

PSV ()
April ()
True (3) - samac, Sporty, Santy
Nate (2) - AM, Empire
AM ()
JJJ (2) - Clem, PSV
Santy ()
Empire (1) - April
samac () -
Sporty (1) - genny,
Clem (4) - Nate, JJJ, Empire, True

12/12

Winning: @Clem J
Missing: None
Vote closes at 9pm CDT WEDNESDAY (TODAY!) (~ 45 Minutes!!!)
1664414129233.png
 
Day 1: Is it TTime to Start a Tally?

PSV ()
April ()
True (3) - samac, Sporty, Santy
Nate (2) - AM, Empire
AM ()
JJJ (2) - Clem, PSV
Santy ()
Empire (1) - April
samac () -
Sporty (1) - genny,
Clem (4) - Nate, JJJ, Empire, True

12/12

Winning: @Clem J
Missing: None
Vote closes at 9pm CDT WEDNESDAY (TODAY!) (~ 45 Minutes!!!)
View attachment 360114
Empire unvoted me at some point, so I just have 1.
 
This is gonna sound real dumb
But I’ve been thinking about this post on my drive home
It wasn’t mentioned on thread about me being here and the “after all” part seems like my existence on the roster was being discussed somewhere.

This is probably nothing
But if I don’t point it out and someone else call me dumb I’ll spiral and try and use it as an “AHAH” moment later and I don’t need that.
idk if I agree with this. Isn't she the one who tried to pressure you into playing on the sign up thread?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, done. Going to keep this brief: Clem has very minimal content beyond coming in with a hot scum read on JJJ then walking back the strength of that read with these:

Jokes aside I do think he's mafia, my confidence is lower than it would be if this were a syndicate game because it could be explained by him playing on a new site
I mean I did say it isn't high confidence, but

Your energy thing is not really the tell you think it is btw

Or, perhaps more accurately, its not the external tell you think it is, at least for me
I feel I've been fairly clear that I'm not high confidence in that read yeah

I don't really have any strong wolf reads, but until Clem comes back I feel least bad voting here.