You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Time To Get a WWatch - Game Thread
Started by Zenge142
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
MEEP how are there four pages???
Do I need to break a tie or smth?
Do I need to break a tie or smth?
I'm still getting more information from the hypothetical than what's actually being said.If I were mafia I'd probably fake something like a doc or a jk here
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*like it would be a TR going over, but im 100% sure I'm town, so 🤷♀️L
Yeh i moved to genny
genny only exists in lowercase.Clem/Genny tie
You're here?unyeet sporty
yeet clem
Pls say something very village cause I’m fixing to sheep jjj and it’ll just retie everythingwell this is unfortunate.
Day 1: Is it TTime to Start a Tally?
PSV ()
April ()
True (1) - Sporty
Nate (1) - AM
AM ()
JJJ (1) -PSV
Santy ()
Empire (1) - April
samac () -
Sporty (0) -
Clem (4) - Nate, JJJ, True, genny
genny (3) - Santy, Empire, Clem
11/12
Winning: @Clem J
Missing: @samac
Vote closes at 9pm CDT WEDNESDAY (TODAY!) (~ 4 Minutes!!!)
PSV ()
April ()
True (1) - Sporty
Nate (1) - AM
AM ()
JJJ (1) -PSV
Santy ()
Empire (1) - April
samac () -
Sporty (0) -
Clem (4) - Nate, JJJ, True, genny
genny (3) - Santy, Empire, Clem
11/12
Winning: @Clem J
Missing: @samac
Vote closes at 9pm CDT WEDNESDAY (TODAY!) (~ 4 Minutes!!!)
Now we are at Clem 4 / genny 3 right?
Skill issue igI'm still getting more information from the hypothetical than what's actually being said.
Yeet gennyMEEP how are there four pages???
Do I need to break a tie or smth?
I don’t really oppose a genny chop
i'm making persian salad and my puppy is crying to go outside. i hope y'all are happy that you're making my puppy wait.You're here?
Where did you get that termwolfy popin tbh
Your folks have been using town/mafia?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not completely finished with my True ISO nor am I completely sold on it, but I do think Clem not claiming is... not useful for village.
@potentialsheltervet genny and Clem are tied at 4 rn
Why Clem?i'm making persian salad and my puppy is crying to go outside. i hope y'all are happy that you're making my puppy wait.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My birthday is right around the corner. Then you'll have nowhere to hide 😈dubz is getting close
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
butYeet genny
he's on ClemPls say something very village cause I’m fixing to sheep jjj and it’ll just retie everything
Wtf is going on why are we yeeting genny of all peopleYeet genny
Is it tied?
It’s a Clem genny tie and I did it and I want to vomit
Wheeeeeee
Wheeeeeee
i'll claim. I'm Ke$ha, vanilla.
Internet went out, as usual, around 8:40 so struggling to keep up in my phone
PANICK?Wtf is going on why are we yeeting genny of all people
Unvote Clem
Vote genny
Vote genny
I'd rather see clem yeeted than genny but I don't want to move my vote in the middle of all these waffles for fear of a tie
Empire
Full Member
relatively common on MU lolWhere did you get that term
Your folks have been using town/mafia?
i've been using villa/wolf here to blend but force of habit sometimes say town/mafia/scum
Effing sameInternet went out, as usual, around 8:40 so struggling to keep up in my phone
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Tell us about the salad later pleasei'm making persian salad and my puppy is crying to go outside. i hope y'all are happy that you're making my puppy wait.
because i told mods this would happen 3 hours ago lmaoWtf is going on why are we yeeting genny of all people
Thanks, was about to move to breakUnvote Clem
Vote genny
I just don’t want tie
This is the usual case for me and it’s always fun when I’m modding and everyone has to wait for the write up while my internet throws a tantrum lolEffing same
Day 1: Is it TTime to Start a Tally?
PSV ()
April ()
True (1) - Sporty
Nate (1) - AM
AM ()
JJJ (1) -PSV
Santy ()
Empire (1) - April
samac () -
Sporty (0) -
Clem (3) - Nate, True, genny
genny (5) - Santy, Empire, Clem, samac, JJJ
12/12
Winning: @genny
Missing: None
Vote closes at 9pm CDT WEDNESDAY (TODAY!) (~ 1 Minutes!!!)
PSV ()
April ()
True (1) - Sporty
Nate (1) - AM
AM ()
JJJ (1) -PSV
Santy ()
Empire (1) - April
samac () -
Sporty (0) -
Clem (3) - Nate, True, genny
genny (5) - Santy, Empire, Clem, samac, JJJ
12/12
Winning: @genny
Missing: None
Vote closes at 9pm CDT WEDNESDAY (TODAY!) (~ 1 Minutes!!!)
can't. i'll be dead.Tell us about the salad later please
SR this if genny js town btwWtf is going on why are we yeeting genny of all people
Good luck friends. Fun day 1
What does this meanSR this if genny js town btw
What is SRSR this if genny js town btw
don't you dareSR this if genny js town btw
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WhatGood luck friends. Fun day 1
I don’t know what’s happening anymore
Thats a big mood
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K