-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Time To Get a WWatch - Game Thread
Started by Zenge142
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I was checking before going to shower and now I'm scared someone hold me
You think placing votes had something to do with it or?unfounded paranoia about the mod post
but the way i see it it can't possibly hurt
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not in the shower plsI was checking before going to shower and now I'm scared someone hold me
Uhhhh...
I was writing up my claim, maybe I should type faster.
I was writing up my claim, maybe I should type faster.
He posted that exactly 24 hours before yeet close, think he's just messing with us.
*Nate explodes*
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
UhHe posted that exactly 24 hours before yeet close, think he's just messing with us.
I have reason to believe that time increments may matter for some PRs.
This one isn't mine but, still.
Empire
Full Member
not likely but i have no idea what is possible lolYou think placing votes had something to do with it or?
Empire
Full Member
detonate wagon bomb*Nate explodes*
If it is exactly 24 hours before vote close then I would expect it's something unprompted, just part of game design somehownot likely but i have no idea what is possible lol
The only time I recall ticking noises in a game was in apocalypse, I know Dubz went boom in that but I don't remember details
I don't know, "time bomb" as a roll seems MEGA probable to me. What time is it? Time to E X P L O D E
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Is this the game that I finally get to claim bombI don't know, "time bomb" as a roll seems MEGA probable to me. What time is it? Time to E X P L O D E
Personally I consider powerwolf to be like a leading voice, gaining thread control, but that doesn't mean not voting a packmate.you have definitions of those terms i m not used to, then
I mean, this is fair.I feel like she never really fleshed out any of her reads before going to JJJ.
I don't agree with this assessment.Yes, for people who are not me.
You yeeted Cray?? Multiple times, you voted for her. I never died but Cray died early and that cleared you.Not any less than anyone else did. Even last game, I technically "wasn't on a wolf flip" because PSV never died. Why is she so high for you?
...I'm assuming you're clothed for the holding.I was checking before going to shower and now I'm scared someone hold me
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
True please, you soft claimed bomb in BoWWling. I even carried out the kill since I had a death avoidance in case you were explosive.It this the game that I finally get to claim bomb
What if the role is Tick, Tick... Boom! (I haven't seen it. Guessing the role would be Johnathan Larson.)
Well, anyway. Probably nothing to worry about, for now. Or at least not something preventable.
Well, anyway. Probably nothing to worry about, for now. Or at least not something preventable.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Wait, everyone doesn't shower in a full 1920's style swimsuit?...I'm assuming you're clothed for the holding.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Yes, and ever since then I've wanted to do it againTrue please, you soft claimed bomb in BoWWling. I even carried out the kill since I had a death avoidance in case you were explosive.
My interpretation of powerwolf is making your packmates and yourself the center of the village blockPersonally I consider powerwolf to be like a leading voice, gaining thread control, but that doesn't mean not voting a packmate.
I have learned from the best powerwolf teacher @WildZoo
I can try to track down her description from my first wolf game
Which means not yeeting themMy interpretation of powerwolf is making your packmates and yourself the center of the village block
Meh, not that important. Not super relevant to the game but we could chat about semantics afterwards.My interpretation of powerwolf is making your packmates and yourself the center of the village block
I have learned from the best powerwolf teacher @WildZoo
I can try to track down her description from my first wolf game
I can or can not be clothed, depends on the holder's wishesWait, everyone doesn't shower in a full 1920's style swimsuit?
OffTopic, butWhat if the role is Tick, Tick... Boom! (I haven't seen it. Guessing the role would be Johnathan Larson.)
Well, anyway. Probably nothing to worry about, for now. Or at least not something preventable.
Goated Song
What if I want you to wear a banana suit? Is that acceptable?I can or can not be clothed, depends on the holder's wishes
OffTopic, but
Goated Song
I love LMM and Andrew Garfield. How I haven't watched this yet is beyond me.
SUDDEN REALIZATION. I WASNT MEME POST RESTRICTED.
WHY DO WE LIVE. JUST TO SUFFER???
WHY DO WE LIVE. JUST TO SUFFER???
If you want banana..... Your wishes are my ordersWhat if I want you to wear a banana suit? Is that acceptable?
Throwback to when I meme post restricted myself as a wolf lolSUDDEN REALIZATION. I WASNT MEME POST RESTRICTED.
WHY DO WE LIVE. JUST TO SUFFER???
I order you to reveal your affiliation.If you want banana..... Your wishes are my orders
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
While wearing a banana suit.
I am village, unfortunatelyI order you to reveal your affiliation.
Noo my banana suit image
If you click reply, it will pop up in a huge terrifying imageNoo my banana suit image
This is my favorite sentence ever. Love it.Noo my banana suit image
This banana suit interaction makes me want to move Santy-Bananty more village.
PSV pls bananas are so deceptive, no one even knows they're actually berriesThis is my favorite sentence ever. Love it.
This banana suit interaction makes me want to move Santy-Bananty more village.
This is my favorite sentence ever. Love it.
This banana suit interaction makes me want to move Santy-Bananty more village.
Mission Failed Succesfully
I'm very interested in seeing more of JJJ's thoughts tomorrow/when he comes back around.
@NateTheLesser I see your reacts! You cannot escape the role reveal...
I'm not sure how I got here but I'm currently reading about the East Coast-West Coast hip-hop rivalry, so...?
At this point if Nate's role reveal isnt a whole essay Im going to be mildly dissapointed
Skill Issue is the answer
I'm hard-claiming a websiteSkill Issue is the answer
I yeeted Cray once. And I was never on her in any of the final tallies. It was you that got voted multiple times. That's why Trilt kept going after me and Santy.You yeeted Cray?? Multiple times, you voted for her. I never died but Cray died early and that cleared you.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And now, the underwhelming revelation!
My claim this morning was actually my role. I'm a village tourist, and each night I can visit someone (like a fruit vendor minus the fruit). My target is told that they were visited. That's it!
Why did I pick Samac?
There's not a whole lot of utility with a role like this, but one thing I can do is visit someone I'm not totally sure about and see what they do with the fact they were visited, if anything. And Samac fit that bill, strong voice that was in my high nulls verging on a townread. And I didn't think they were likely to die, so lol me on that part.
Why claim?
When I saw the flip my first thought was that I wasted my visit. Second thought was that it could potentially be bad depending on what other roles are in the game. I was a wagon for most of yesterday so it wouldn't be that surprising for me to be the target of a tracker or watcher if there is one, and if they saw me visit Samac then they would naturally assume that they saw the kill. And this would be bad! Because if they "out" me and I'm killed today, then they're likely killed in the night and we're down two villagers, the other of whom has a much more useful role than mine. So claiming prevents that hypothetical worst case scenario. To be clear, if you have a role that confirms what I'm saying, don't claim.
AMA
My claim this morning was actually my role. I'm a village tourist, and each night I can visit someone (like a fruit vendor minus the fruit). My target is told that they were visited. That's it!
Why did I pick Samac?
There's not a whole lot of utility with a role like this, but one thing I can do is visit someone I'm not totally sure about and see what they do with the fact they were visited, if anything. And Samac fit that bill, strong voice that was in my high nulls verging on a townread. And I didn't think they were likely to die, so lol me on that part.
Why claim?
When I saw the flip my first thought was that I wasted my visit. Second thought was that it could potentially be bad depending on what other roles are in the game. I was a wagon for most of yesterday so it wouldn't be that surprising for me to be the target of a tracker or watcher if there is one, and if they saw me visit Samac then they would naturally assume that they saw the kill. And this would be bad! Because if they "out" me and I'm killed today, then they're likely killed in the night and we're down two villagers, the other of whom has a much more useful role than mine. So claiming prevents that hypothetical worst case scenario. To be clear, if you have a role that confirms what I'm saying, don't claim.
AMA
A fruit vendor minus the fruit 🤣
Santy, that banana man is terrifying.
Why not?And I didn't think they were likely to die, so lol me on that part.
Mainly because I thought JJJ was pretty likely if he's town. And there seemed to be tinfoil around Samac's ability to replicate her town game, and tinfoil tends to keep people alive (at night, anyway).Why not?