Tired of AT Still quotes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Westardly

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Studying for OMM midterm and came across AT Still quote in notes "all nerves go to and terminate in the great system of fascia." What ever happened to motor-end plates? Oh well. "The rule of the artery is supreme!" Take that you stupid veins.

Members don't see this ad.

Studying for OMM midterm and came across AT Still quote in notes "all nerves go to and terminate in the great system of fascia." What ever happened to motor-end plates? Oh well. "The rule of the artery is supreme!" Take that you stupid veins.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Word to my boy A.T.
Rest in peace yo!

You just have to fling the banner to the breeze, and all will be good.

Members don't see this ad :)
"I have no desire to be a cat, which walks so lightly that it never creates a disturbance."

Of what value is a mind when placed in the brain of a coward? If mind is a gift of God to man for his use, let him use it. A mind is not in use when doing no good.

You find that all men are successes or failures. Success is the stamp of truth. I will say all men who fail to place their feet on the dome of facts do so by not sieving all truth and throwing the faulty to one side.