To everyone who hasn't gotten in yet: this rally thread is for you

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Add me to the list please. I interview at LECOM Erie this Friday and KCUMB on April 14th. I am still waiting to hear from AZCOM, DMUCOM, and PCOM about an interview. I was complete in November, but I retook the MCAT in January. All of the schools were waiting for the new score.

I get to Erie at 6:20pm on Thursday. I am so excited!!!

::thinking absolutely positive for you:: Good luck! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for the support SDNers and good luck to everyone waiting to hear something good.

THE LIST:

Bonsante
Oglesby
Phenol312
Sherruns
countthestars
runner898
bivvie
marthondude
SAvoodoo

MADE IT OFF THE LIST, VIA ACCEPTANCE:
(add yourself here)

just heard today that LECOM made a decision on my application and I should know this week :scared:. considering it's the only interview I got I could definitely use any positive vibes...hopefully I'm not moving over to the re-applicant threads starting next monday :oops:

Members don't see this ad :)
THE LIST:

Bonsante
Oglesby
Phenol312
Sherruns
countthestars
runner898
bivvie
marthondude
SAvoodoo

(add yourself here)

just heard today that LECOM made a decision on my application and I should know this week :scared:. considering it's the only interview I got I could definitely use any positive vibes...hopefully I'm not moving over to the re-applicant threads starting next monday :oops:

>>>>>>>>savoodoo<<<<<<<<

We're all over the vibes. We all need them. I'm hoping for some

[[[[[[[[INSTANT KARMA!]]]]]]]]

THE LIST:

Bonsante
Oglesby
Phenol312
Sherruns
countthestars
runner898
bivvie
marthondude
SAvoodoo

(add yourself here)

which LECOM Savoodoo

Thanks for all of the strong vibes! I don't know what I would do without yalls encouragement! I will let yall know how the interview goes.

THE LIST:

Bonsante
Oglesby
Phenol312
Sherruns
countthestars
runner898
bivvie
marthondude
SAvoodoo
axebjc

(add yourself here)

HI to everyone,
well my title below my name say's it all"
my husband still has no response, and is going crazy,
from crying to depression, to being angry, to even at times not yelling at me bu, staying very quite "hmmm No complaints on that one" :)
but we could use a little faith this way.
i feel now he is not the only one going threw this.
I know what dont kill us will make us stronger!!
I hope to be added to the list for the "Hopefuls"
and then come back with some great news for acceptance
to our new journey.
I was wondering if anyone can tell me how long do the programs wait to let you know? or do they even do so?

>>>>>>>>savoodoo<<<<<<<<

We're all over the vibes. We all need them. I'm hoping for some

[[[[[[[[INSTANT KARMA!]]]]]]]]

thank you for this, right back at you!

side note: is it wrong of me if when at the gas station today i paid for some stranger's gas because he didn't have very much money, even if i only did it for the hopeful karma boost before I got home and opened my mail? nothing there but still felt good about helping him out so i'm calling it a moral victory for humanity :)

thank you for this, right back at you!

side note: is it wrong of me if when at the gas station today i paid for some stranger's gas because he didn't have very much money, even if i only did it for the hopeful karma boost before I got home and opened my mail? nothing there but still felt good about helping him out so i'm calling it a moral victory for humanity :)

quid pro quo
you paid it forward, that's how i see it
it's a selfless expression, but one in which you may benefit down the road.
i'm a firm believer!:bow:

and EMELEC4LIFE -- add your name to the list!!! ~~~~~FAITH~~~~~

Accepted applicant to WVSOM! YES YES YES!!!

THE LIST:

Bonsante
Oglesby
Phenol312
Sherruns
countthestars
runner898
bivvie
marthondude
SAvoodoo
axebjc
KingTRITON7cs

(add yourself here)

SAvoodoo, nice move on the gas.

Members don't see this ad :)
THE LIST:

Oglesby
Phenol312
Sherruns
countthestars
runner898
bivvie
marthondude
SAvoodoo
axebjc
emelec4life
KingTRITON7cs

Bonsante

Congrats BONSANTE!!! You're gonna be a doc!

THE LIST:

Bonsante
Oglesby
Phenol312
Sherruns
countthestars
runner898
bivvie
marthondude
SAvoodoo
axebjc
KingTRITON7cs

(add yourself here)

SAvoodoo, nice move on the gas.

thanks, i figured anything to help my applica...i mean humanity...would be worth the money spent. ;) but seriously though, when i told the guy that the lady inside said he could keep pumping he was very happy about it. if he knows i bought him more gas or not doesn't matter, just a random act of kindness to spice up the day

And I give you the greatest music video ever made:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COYRxf13tIg&feature=related[/youtube]

This video is no longer available...what a letdown after that kind of buildup...
dontknow.gif

THE LIST:

Bonsante
Oglesby
Phenol312
Sherruns
countthestars
runner898
bivvie
marthondude
axebjc
KingTRITON7cs

SAvoodoo (LECOM-E)

everyone quick go buy gas for a stranger! so much relief! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :D

THE LIST:

Oglesby
Phenol312
Sherruns
countthestars
runner898
bivvie
marthondude
axebjc
KingTRITON7cs

Bonsante (WVSOM)
SAvoodoo (LECOM-E)

And here is another version:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxHtrOJqgho&NR=1[/youtube]

It represents the pinnacle of cartoon achievement for our society. Since then, cartoon violence has decreased significantly, which has decreased the overall quality of our cartoons.

I want Stan Bush to play at my wedding.

Rodimus Prime was such a poon.

THE LIST:

Oglesby
Phenol312
Sherruns
countthestars
runner898
bivvie
marthondude
axebjc
KingTRITON7cs
JRjcu08

Bonsante (WVSOM)
SAvoodoo (LECOM-E)

*SAvoodoo told me of the powers of this thread! Waiting for LECOM-E.... wish me luck!!!

Best wishes for JRjcu08!!!

I also interviewed at LECOM on March 14th...Should be getting the final results either today or tomorrow...It's been the longest week of my life!!!!

Wish me luck!

Best wishes for JRjcu08!!!

I also interviewed at LECOM on March 14th...Should be getting the final results either today or tomorrow...It's been the longest week of my life!!!!

Wish me luck!

Thank you!!!! I can't wait til we hear!

THE LIST:

Oglesby
Phenol312
Sherruns
countthestars
runner898
bivvie
marthondude
axebjc
KingTRITON7cs
JRjcu08
Dr76

Bonsante (WVSOM)
SAvoodoo (LECOM-E)

I could use some moral support. This past week has been tough!

Well, it was fun being on the list for a couple days but I just got accepted to NYCOM today!

THE LIST:

Oglesby
Phenol312
Sherruns
runner898
bivvie
marthondude
axebjc
KingTRITON7cs
JRjcu08
Dr76

Bonsante (WVSOM)
SAvoodoo (LECOM-E)
countthestars (NYCOM)

SO, last min. miracles do happen! To those still waiting, don't give up just yet.

THE LIST:

Oglesby
Phenol312
Sherruns
runner898
bivvie
marthondude
axebjc
KingTRITON7cs
JRjcu08
Dr76
Roselee

Bonsante (WVSOM)
SAvoodoo (LECOM-E)
countthestars (NYCOM)

2 waitlists (TUNCOM/DCOM) and one more interview(AZCOM on the 9th)) to go. So, I'm still hoping, but can use the positive vibes to keep me sane!

I got a rejection from KCOM yesterday. :thumbdown: I may be the last person remaining on the list after this cycle is over.

At least I am waiting on 3 more schools. But, I am already preparing to apply again next year.

THE LIST:

Oglesby
Phenol312
Sherruns
runner898
bivvie
marthondude
axebjc
KingTRITON7cs
JRjcu08
Dr76
Roselee
metalmd06

Bonsante (WVSOM)
SAvoodoo (LECOM-E)
countthestars (NYCOM)

NYCOM interview 4/16/08. Wish me luck! :D

My LECOM-E interview is tomorrow. I fly out in 4 hours now. Hopefully I will be taking my name off the list in as little as 2-3 weeks :)

Put 'em on the board......YES!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE LIST:

Oglesby
Phenol312
Sherruns
runner898
bivvie
marthondude
axebjc
KingTRITON7cs
JRjcu08
Dr76
Roselee
metalmd06
drjds

Bonsante (WVSOM)
SAvoodoo (LECOM-E)
countthestars (NYCOM)

THE LIST:

Oglesby
Phenol312
Sherruns
runner898
bivvie
marthondude
axebjc
KingTRITON7cs
JRjcu08
Dr76
Roselee
metalmd06

Bonsante (WVSOM)
SAvoodoo (LECOM-E)
countthestars (NYCOM)

NYCOM interview 4/16/08. Wish me luck! :D

sherruns
Oglesby
Bonsante
Phenol312
Anyone else who I am forgetting...

Just remember these words of wisdom:

Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough... the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

What the **** happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my *** from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this.

And I give you the greatest music video ever made:

[youtube]g3RJZwiVD7o[/youtube]

Getting a little down on yourself? Well just remember what Oddball says:
ODDBALLSAYSsilkscreen.jpg

And just pretend this is SDN singing to you:
[youtube]eBGIQ7ZuuiU[/youtube]

We're never gonna give you up.

when did the germans bomb pearl harbor?

What the hell is wrong with you people?

IDK, but it's probably the same thing that's wrong with my Health Psych prof when she told me this week that Epinephrine doesn't have anything to do with glucose, it just raises heart rate and blood pressure. :rolleyes: Oh geez.....

That's an honest, albeit stupid, mistake. The germans and pearl harbor should be common knowledge.

I've never seen Animal House and not likely to either. What are some other movies you think everyone should have seen? I'm interested to know how many I've been missing out on. ;)

This is madness. Even if you haven't seen animal house, you should still know about the germans.

sweet, ocho is back!
what the hell happened to you man....you disappeared all of a sudden.
it was quite erratic.
nice to see youre still registered on SDN tho!

btw, i am in Yakima WA right now!
its freezing...and im going to brave the weather to walk around looking for calories.
im not nervous anymore! just super excited to see the school and talk with everyone tomorrow.
by the way, to give you a heads up on how kind the faculty at PNWU are...i was offered a ride from the airport so i could get to my hotel!

For sure Matt, I hope you love it and that you have a great interview! :luck:

Thanks for all the support everyone. SDN is like a second home to me, yes literally and figuratively speaking, and the supportive people on SDN are BADASS. For people who are still on the list, DON'T GIVE UP, FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS, AND REACH YOUR DESTINY!!!!

Btw, osteopathic medicine rocks!! :D

So I just got up, and I'm getting ready for my interview today at LECOM-E. I am very excited to see the school! I will fill yall in on how the day goes. Say a little prayer for me because this is my first interview!

So I just got up, and I'm getting ready for my interview today at LECOM-E. I am very excited to see the school! I will fill yall in on how the day goes. Say a little prayer for me because this is my first interview!

Well good luck! :luck: Let us know how it goes. I have yet to experience this for myself.....:( I'm sure you'll do GREAT!!!

frisbee3.jpg
This waiting to get in is horrible!!!

I just got back from my LECOM-E interview. I really liked the school. I felt like this would be a great fit for me. I think my interview went good. It seemed fast, but I don't know if that is good or bad. They said the committee will make a decision next Wed and mail out letters next Friday. Keep your fingers crossed!!!

I just got back from my LECOM-E interview. I really liked the school. I felt like this would be a great fit for me. I think my interview went good. It seemed fast, but I don't know if that is good or bad. They said the committee will make a decision next Wed and mail out letters next Friday. Keep your fingers crossed!!!

Goodluck!!! Yeah their interviews go kinda fast because of the 9 standard questions. Sounds like you enjoyed the school and as long as you brought that positive attitude into the interview, I'm they'll like you. Lets get you off THE LIST soon.

When do the interviews end? April?