To everyone who hasn't gotten in yet: this rally thread is for you

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
EEL,

I've watched your posts over the last few months and was happy that we might have been classmates at AZCOM. :) We are both non-trads! So, if I had gotten into AZCOM and not TUNCOM, I would have had the honor. :( So a little bummed about that, however, I know my potential spot will go to another deserving soul :)!

Roselee

Members don't see this ad.

EEL,

I've watched your posts over the last few months and was happy that we might have been classmates at AZCOM. :) We are both non-trads! So, if I had gotten into AZCOM and not TUNCOM, I would have had the honor. :( So a little bummed about that, however, I know my potential spot will go to another deserving soul :)!

Roselee
Its only a 4 hour drive tops...so any time you have a different holiday off than us, drop on by.

Hi all!

I just received an acceptance to Touro Nevada (I was on the waitlist). I attribute it to the fire and barbie death match rallies posted on this thread! There is hope! Another reason I'm posting is that I have an interview at AZCOM on Wed 4/9 that I will be canceling tomorrow morning. All of you on the pre-interview waitlist, call in the AM and see if you can get that interview spot (although it is REALLY last minute...sorry)

Roselee

Congrats RoseLee!!!:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats!

To everyone else

G:luck::luck:D LUCK!

There are lots of us pullin for you!

I've had a few people PM me quesitons on LOI's, I'm not sure how I became an expert, but if you have one that you are sending and want someone to give it a read, feel free :)

Congrats RoseLee!!!!! I've been pulling for you all along! Go out there to NV and represent Nor Cal!!!
:love::hardy::clap::horns::banana::D:zip::biglove:

EEL,

Roselee

Well like ki45 said it's not a far drive. There are already people on our AZCOM facebook group talking about taking a trip to Vegas. And of course feel free to come down and visit. Or we could meet in the middle at the Grand Canyon! ;)

Thanks you guys! Gosh, I just realized how much I relied on all of your posts through this whole process...prions, eel...you guys had me hoping my dream would come true as I watched yours do so! YEP! Hit me up when you guys visit vegas and I'll come visit Phoenix :) Prions - us non-trad Norcal girls can't be stopped :) :)

Roselee

Good luck to Matt and sherruns and everyone else still hoping and praying!

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FABU1OUS!!! YOU ARE INDEED FABULOUS!
I'm so worried, my worry lines have sprung tributaries!
s.

AND WAY TO GO ROSELEE!!!
YOU'RE GONNA BE A DOCTOR, SWEETIE!!! AN AMAZING ONE!!!!

braden-biosm.JPG
invocation
Cody1.jpg
puttin' it out there
main.php

that's what i'm talkin' about. i gotta get me one of these.

240599914_92e7c83768.jpg

we're gonna get out of this alive!!! don't go toward the light!!
this rally is for those of us struggling underwater to break free of our bonds and finish the cycle having achieved what so many on this forum have.
we are just the lone holdouts for the better deal,
or the lone strangers who wish they'd have applied earlier.
SO BOOYAH! WE WILL ACHIEVE!
JUST KEEP GOING and KEEP BELIEVING IN YOURSELF!
i hope it happens for all of us.
the Barbies have spoken.

Sherruns, anything?
Next week before Wednesday.
I am one of the ones ahead of the waitlist. There are several of us. We have been communicating. We are all on the same page.

We are just gonna get our freak on prolly Monday nite..........
waiting to hear sux big time but we just have to dig deep at this point.

there will be a reward for those who persevere.

i totally believe that.

Sheruns!

Sending ACCEPTANCE vibes your way!!!! :biglove: Keep hanging in there!!! What school are you waiting to hear from? My thoughts are with you!

Roselee

Members don't see this ad :)
Sheruns!

Sending ACCEPTANCE vibes your way!!!! :biglove: Keep hanging in there!!! What school are you waiting to hear from? My thoughts are with you!

Roselee
Thank you so much! I'm waiting on
DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicien
LECOM Bradenton and
TOURO Californa at this moment.
Thanks for pickng up on some of my pain. There are a few sufferers out there, I'm just the one who sends pictures.
Thanks and CONGRATULATIONS! I feel sure that the Barbies had something to do with your admittance!!!!:love:

Ok, had to do it.... here's the doctor barbie rally post to all those still waiting!

barbiedoc.jpg

Just called DMU. They are no longer inviting students for interviews. There's my 2nd rejection. Come on LECOM-E send me an acceptance letter!!!

I am on the waitlist at LECOM-E. This is good news because it's not a rejection!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH17nt1FEbs[/youtube]
NEXT WEEK IS THE DECIDING WEEK!
EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!!!
RALLY--RALLY--RALLY
COME ON DR. MEGAVOLT!!![YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIRm9pimm-8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

NEXT WEEK IS THE DECIDING WEEK!

Its the waiting until April 15th (for PCOM-GA) that is killing me. Getting a good dose of anxiety...I think my interview went well, but dammit if I am going to raise my hopes too high to get them crushed. So this is what I tell myself: "What will be, will be; and in time, I shall know my destiny." (Catchy little rhyme there :D).

Goodluck to those who find out this week. I'm off to Kansas City for my interview at KCUMB tomorrow.

Goodluck to those who find out this week. I'm off to Kansas City for my interview at KCUMB tomorrow.

Good luck axebjc!!!! :luck::luck::luck: Really 'WOW' them!

I think it is safe to say that I am out of the game for this year. I have 3 apps still out, DCOM, PCOM-GA, and PCSOM, but they are all at the end of their interview season and no word. BUT, I am going at it stronger next year. I have a half owner of KCOM's hospital writing a LOR for me next year, I already have my LOR's secure from professors, DO, etc. I signed up for the MCAT again in May, I am going to kill the application cycle next year! I already signed up for Interfolio too. I think that will help get LORS distributed quicker. I'm ready....bring it on :smuggrin:

I think it is safe to say that I am out of the game for this year. I have 3 apps still out, DCOM, PCOM-GA, and PCSOM, but they are all at the end of their interview season and no word. BUT, I am going at it stronger next year. I have a half owner of KCOM's hospital writing a LOR for me next year, I already have my LOR's secure from professors, DO, etc. I signed up for the MCAT again in May, I am going to kill the application cycle next year! I already signed up for Interfolio too. I think that will help get LORS distributed quicker. I'm ready....bring it on :smuggrin:

GO GET EM!

ALICAT AND FORTIMA AND SHERRUNS RALLY BY SHERRUNS!
THIS IS IT GUYS! THE MEETING IS TODAY!
VIBES TO US!! COME ON COME ON COME ON DR. S!!
pict_debusk.jpg

FEELING THE VIBE OF SUCCESS!!!
GIVE US SOME LOVE DEBUSK!!!
LET'S GO RALLY THREAD LET'S GO!!

A little less than 48 hours until my NYCOM interview! Wish me luck folks. To all of you who are waiting or have interviews coming up, GOOD LUCK :luck:! May this thread bring me good fortune.:D

Just wanted to wish everyone :luck:GOOD LUCK:luck: again! Hopefully, you will all hear excellent news this week!

Let's go sherruns, let's go! Let's go axebjc, let's go! Let's go Thantis, let's go! Let's go metalmd06, let's go! (sorry if I forgot anyone else)!

:love: Prions

ALICAT AND FORTIMA AND SHERRUNS RALLY BY SHERRUNS!
THIS IS IT GUYS! THE MEETING IS TODAY!
VIBES TO US!! COME ON COME ON COME ON DR. S!!
pict_debusk.jpg

FEELING THE VIBE OF SUCCESS!!!
GIVE US SOME LOVE DEBUSK!!!
LET'S GO RALLY THREAD LET'S GO!!
love us, like us, anything....just let us in gosh darn it:hardy:

Sending good vibes your way!

:luck::luck::luck::luck:
GOODLUCK
:luck::luck::luck::luck:

I am also on the waitlist at
Touro-Nv
Touro-NY
LECOM-Erie
Hoping to hear good things from anyone but hopefully Nevada (close to home).
Send props or any magical powers my way.
Good luck to all those still waiting.

I am also on the waitlist at
Touro-Nv
Touro-NY
LECOM-Erie
Hoping to hear good things from anyone but hopefully Nevada (close to home).
Send props or any magical powers my way.
Good luck to all those still waiting.
Here's some Shiva Vista Project for ya my friend!!!
**********RUGER3030************
main.php

Just wanted to wish everyone :luck:GOOD LUCK:luck: again! Hopefully, you will all hear excellent news this week!

Let's go sherruns, let's go! Let's go axebjc, let's go! Let's go Thantis, let's go! Let's go metalmd06, let's go! (sorry if I forgot anyone else)!

:love: Prions
BIG hug to ya PRIONS!
you did it, now it's our turn!!! it's do or die...it's the last game of the season, it's 4th quarter and the game is tied up and it's about to go into sudden death OVERTIME!!!!it's the LAST PLAY OF THE GAME!!!
3e9f5b38df671-0-1.jpg

Nelson Mandela is going to award this trophy to whoever gets in off the RALLY THREAD!!!!
nelson_mandela_world_cup_trophy.jpg

I WANT THAT GOLDARN TROPHY, NELSON!!!!
LOOK INTO MY EYES!!!
OH, AND YOU CAN KEEP THE WACKY SCORPION SHIRT!!!
NELSON--NELSON--NELSON--NELSON!!!
GIMME GIMME!
This week, please oh Rally Gods!!! Hear our yearning!

A little less than 48 hours until my NYCOM interview! Wish me luck folks. To all of you who are waiting or have interviews coming up, GOOD LUCK :luck:! May this thread bring me good fortune.:D
metalman.jpg
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVMDyJrAyZE[/YOUTUBE]
GO METAL MD!!!
I genuinely hope your interview goes well. Holla back now!

Whatever you are on Sherruns, I want some.

Its the waiting until April 15th (for PCOM-GA) that is killing me. Getting a good dose of anxiety...I think my interview went well, but dammit if I am going to raise my hopes too high to get them crushed. So this is what I tell myself: "What will be, will be; and in time, I shall know my destiny." (Catchy little rhyme there :D).
calling in the CONTORTIONISTS!!!
contortionists%20321.jpg
crazy-contortionist.jpg
contortionist_maggi_2_big.jpg

Haha, I also swear that the one on the right is laughing at us all.

I am quite sure you would. Man if I get accepted, you would make one helluva classmate.

Here be the lucky charms for everyone: :luck::luck::luck:

RoseLee does not earn the inverted bull testicle trophy from Nelson Mandela, cast of gold. Instead, she receives the following award for having persevered on the Rally Thread and for having endured the endless Barbie Death Camps and Fire Dancers from Hawai'i.
I give you:
RoseLee's gorgeous male Zimbabwean contortionist, along with nondescript red spandexed junk!!! and cool red doo-rag to match!! enjoy! you deserve it!! RALLY THREAD ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is very happy for you!!! And so are we!!
nyc9740.JPG

Congrats to all who are gettin' late offers. As for me, I have TCOM left. Last one...and waitlisted. After going through this once, I thought it would be easier to deal with, I guessed wrong.

So I'm finally back in Dallas after a long 8 hour drive from Kansas City. KCUMB interview went GREAT today!!! I loved the campus, curriculum, and faculty. I really felt like this was the one. I should know by April 30th! Thanks for yall's support!

ROFLMAO!!!!! That is the best congrats post EVER!!! I am honored to accept the contorted man. He is/has quite the package! :laugh: I'm sending my acceptance vibes to you guys.... can you feel them????? I will be thinking about ALL of you waiting to hear tomorrow. If I can do it, so can you.

So, some unsolicited advice (hey! it worked for me!) If you are on the waitlist, I recommend keeping in pretty constant contact (not bugging them, but just calling to have a quick chat about once a week to let them know you are still VERY interested. ) I also sent a letter of intent (Thanks Prions! Your copy helped me immensely) as well as additional letters (one from our bio department chair).

However, sheruns, my dear, you won't have to worry about waitlists cause you are getting the ACCEPTANCE call soon (tomorrow??)

:luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck::luck:

:love: Roselee

Congrats to all who are gettin' late offers. As for me, I have TCOM left. Last one...and waitlisted. After going through this once, I thought it would be easier to deal with, I guessed wrong.
Gosh I'll bet that's tough!
TCOM IT IS, THEN!
callin in the bellydancers for kidkaos!!!

PanzaBellydancers.jpg
50525959.JPG

GOOD LUCK KIDKAOS!!!!!!!!!