Tortall WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am heading to the grocery store to get more tequila!! I need a margarita 😎

Very jealous of your ability to buy alcohol at the grocery store, stupid PA laws, at least I have a bottle shop across the street from my apartment and a liquor store two blocks away.
 
Very jealous of your ability to buy alcohol at the grocery store, stupid PA laws, at least I have a bottle shop across the street from my apartment and a liquor store two blocks away.

Don't worry, you can buy it here at the grocery store, it just costs about a quarter of your month's rent🙄
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bahahahaha. When I get into vet school I am SOL. Nevada is a great place to live for vices.......

Why you should come to Scotland 😀 Liquor in the grocery stores and apparently slot casino places that are 24 hrs. You'll feel like you're back in Vegas😛
 
:laugh: I hate Vegas! Reno girl here😉 I don't gamble but I do drink and I like to go to the clubs to dance on a sporadic basis

Sorry, saw NV and assumed😳 I have never been in the casinos here, they scare me... but there are tons of clubs
 
:laugh: I hate Vegas! Reno girl here😉 I don't gamble but I do drink and I like to go to the clubs to dance on a sporadic basis

tumblr_krmr4ecTkj1qa8pe0o1_500.jpg

Sorry couldn't resist, you probably hate this show bring from there
 
Juuuuuust got done reading the last five pages (had to go to pesky work).

Thank you IPB soooo much for modding this with me! It was so awesome.

Thanks guys for playing. 🙂 There was some bumps and bruises, but Packen your prayers were frikkin awesome and seriously, this game could have gone either way for quite some time.

Now, off to delete almost 900 PMs...888, to be exact. :laugh:

Abney, you definitely get like best newbie award (and most adorable newbie, too). 😍

I'm awesome glad this has gotten more of you guys reading these books!!! 😀😀
 
Wow. I just read a brief chunk of this game and it sounds like it was awesome!!! Good job IPB and nohika!!!!

Man, I hope the villagers win the next game. It's been freaking forever since they've won!
 
Glad the wolves won!

Great game, mods!

FWIW, I didn't really lie to you, Devyn. I told you the absolute truth and Snowy did attack you with the stormwing. Making up something like that is like asking to be lynched the next cycle.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Glad the wolves won!

Great game, mods!

FWIW, I didn't really lie to you, Devyn. I told you the absolute truth and Snowy did attack you with the stormwing. Making up something like that is like asking to be lynched the next cycle.

Dyachei,

I think this is the first game I have played with you were you actually gave me some red flags. I had one of my seers investigate you because of it. Usually I can't tell if you are a villager or wolf until the end.
 
Dyachei,

I think this is the first game I have played with you were you actually gave me some red flags. I had one of my seers investigate you because of it. Usually I can't tell if you are a villager or wolf until the end.

What red flags? I honestly played it as if I were a villager. I'm truly interested in knowing what you thought were red flags.
 
The days I voted later tended to be much busier 😀

Oh well. I don't do well as an original wolf anyway - I usually am picked for investigating pretty soon after the beginning anyway.

That is kind of what I said to...

Dyachei is jumping on these villager lynches, lets investigate her since she is a good player and that way I will know what side she is on.
 
I have just over 900 messages from this game. And 42 of those are prayers to Kyprioth, which I put in a separate folder so I didn't lose any. 🙄
 
Can't believe I missed the end of this game. Well played wolves!

Thanks so much mods!!!!
 
****e I am hungover! :laugh: I was up until 7 am this morning....

Awesome game IPB & Nohika!!!!! Beyond entertaining! 😀

By the way,

Devyn and Abney were wondering who killed bbeventer earlier in the game....


That was me. 😀

That is how I discovered you were both wolves. I knew that if there had only been one kill and it was the spy kill that at least one or two wolves would come out of the woodworks to try to figure out who did it. :meanie:


Orca, I hope my huge blow up to get people to reveal their characters gave you enough to investigate....:meanie:

Actually I had not been converted yet, so I was still a villager when you killed BBE - you were wrong..... my role told me if there was a wolf attack or not. I knew the real wolf attack had failed and someone else must have killed her.

Definitely!!

Devyn, where have you been?!!? :highfive:We won!!!:highfive:

I drank myself silly :laugh: Awesome playing wolves with you!!!! :highfive:

Glad the wolves won!

Great game, mods!

FWIW, I didn't really lie to you, Devyn. I told you the absolute truth and Snowy did attack you with the stormwing. Making up something like that is like asking to be lynched the next cycle.

I figured you were telling the truth, but there were actually other clues that made me realize you were a wolf.

Dyachei,

I think this is the first game I have played with you were you actually gave me some red flags. I had one of my seers investigate you because of it. Usually I can't tell if you are a villager or wolf until the end.

Yeah... I was onto you early.... I wanted to trust you but you were not playing like a villager. Your lack of posting in thread and strategy talk in thread was a dead giveaway to me. You lurked a lot.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
****e I am hungover! :laugh: I was up until 7 am this morning....

Awesome game IPB & Nohika!!!!! Beyond entertaining! 😀



Actually I had not been converted yet, so I was still a villager when you killed BBE - you were wrong..... my role told me if there was a wolf attack or not. I knew the real wolf attack had failed and someone else must have killed her.



I drank myself silly :laugh: Awesome playing wolves with you!!!! :highfive:



I figured you were telling the truth, but there were actually other clues that made me realize you were a wolf.



Yeah... I was onto you early.... I wanted to trust you but you were not playing like a villager. Your lack of posting in thread and strategy talk in thread was a dead giveaway to me. You lurked a lot.

I lurk a lot EVERY game. Mostly because I check in when I can.
 
I was so mad when I died in both WW games the same day! Being a spy was so much fun though! I was trying really hard to figure out how to balance the wolf and villager numbers. :laugh: