-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Tortall WW Sign-ups
Started by Ivorypolarbear
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
SECOND ONE!!! 

Official Tally
First one -1 (DVMD)
Second one -1 (cuit)
And which do you think? Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official Tally
First one -2 (DVMD, sheepdog)
Second one -2 (cuit, abney)
First one -2 (DVMD, sheepdog)
Second one -2 (cuit, abney)
Oh man. Intense! It's neck and neck!
And for all you guys wondering what to change your avatar to: Like I said before, medieval-ish fantasy works too! In Tortall there are castles, knights, mages, dragons, flying horses...
It is! Obviously, I can only use one.Oh man. Intense! It's neck and neck!
But maybe nohika will want to use the other? 😉I changed my avatar. It was a pic that came up when I googled tortall. Does it work out?
Yep, it looks like Alanna, DVMDream.
And for all you guys wondering what to change your avatar to: Like I said before, medieval-ish fantasy works too! In Tortall there are castles, knights, mages, dragons, flying horses...
I think I might have downloaded the wrong Tortall



I'm about 20% through and it's about a tree-man and a girl-boy wandering the lands...
Carthak
1. Krist
2. holdonhope
3. bbeventer
4. wildcatj
5.
Copper Isles
1. cuitlamiztli
2. Orca2011
3.
4. Trematode
5. (reserved)
Scanra
1. Philliab
2. Emiloo4
3. Abney
4. DVMDream
5. variegata
Tortall
1. SnS
2. Wolfspeaker
3. Snowy
4. Packen
5.
Yamani Islands
1. devyn
2. Dyachei
3. Sheepdog
4. abbercadaver
5. PP
We only need 3 more players, plus our reserved player to accept or decline!
1. Krist
2. holdonhope
3. bbeventer
4. wildcatj
5.
Copper Isles
1. cuitlamiztli
2. Orca2011
3.
4. Trematode
5. (reserved)
Scanra
1. Philliab
2. Emiloo4
3. Abney
4. DVMDream
5. variegata
Tortall
1. SnS
2. Wolfspeaker
3. Snowy
4. Packen
5.
Yamani Islands
1. devyn
2. Dyachei
3. Sheepdog
4. abbercadaver
5. PP
We only need 3 more players, plus our reserved player to accept or decline!
Official Tally
First one -2 (DVMD, sheepdog)
Second one -3 (cuit, abney, packen)
Day over, results pending
First one -2 (DVMD, sheepdog)
Second one -3 (cuit, abney, packen)
Day over, results pending
And selection two wins! 😀 This is the cover I remember reading from the library for the first time... Ah, nostalgia.
Ahahaha!! That's awesome!!I think I might have downloaded the wrong Tortall
I'm about 20% through and it's about a tree-man and a girl-boy wandering the lands...

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh yeah, this avatar ok?!?! 😕
And selection two wins! 😀 This is the cover I remember reading from the library for the first time... Ah, nostalgia.
But at the last second JJ vetos the results!
I think I might have downloaded the wrong Tortall
I'm about 20% through and it's about a tree-man and a girl-boy wandering the lands...
You want the Tortall books by Tamora Pierce.It might be one of the short stories.I think I might have downloaded the wrong Tortall
I'm about 20% through and it's about a tree-man and a girl-boy wandering the lands...
If TW was playing she could use this one 😀
![]()
I might just use this.
I SWEAR I'm not annoying irl. It's like WW brings it out of me lol. And when people say STFU in the games, I get a little happy inside.
Carthak
1. Krist
2. holdonhope
3. bbeventer
4. wildcatj
5.
Copper Isles
1. cuitlamiztli
2. Orca2011
3. twelvetigers
4. Trematode
5. (reserved)
Scanra
1. Philliab
2. Emiloo4
3. Abney
4. DVMDream
5. variegata
Tortall
1. SnS
2. Wolfspeaker
3. Snowy
4. Packen
5.
Yamani Islands
1. devyn
2. Dyachei
3. Sheepdog
4. abbercadaver
5. PP
We only need 2 more players, plus our reserved player to accept or decline!
Check that shiz out yo.
1. Krist
2. holdonhope
3. bbeventer
4. wildcatj
5.
Copper Isles
1. cuitlamiztli
2. Orca2011
3. twelvetigers
4. Trematode
5. (reserved)
Scanra
1. Philliab
2. Emiloo4
3. Abney
4. DVMDream
5. variegata
Tortall
1. SnS
2. Wolfspeaker
3. Snowy
4. Packen
5.
Yamani Islands
1. devyn
2. Dyachei
3. Sheepdog
4. abbercadaver
5. PP
We only need 2 more players, plus our reserved player to accept or decline!
Check that shiz out yo.
And for all you guys wondering what to change your avatar to: Like I said before, medieval-ish fantasy works too! In Tortall there are castles, knights, mages, dragons, flying pigs...
👍😀
I think I might have downloaded the wrong Tortall
I'm about 20% through and it's about a tree-man and a girl-boy wandering the lands...
That's hilarious

Is the thread name spelled wrong?![]()
I have no idea what you're talking about 😉
Thanks!I have no idea what you're talking about 😉
Someone tell me, is this it?
http://www.amazon.com/Tortall-Other...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1338937998&sr=1-1
http://www.amazon.com/Tortall-Other...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1338937998&sr=1-1
Someone tell me, is this it?
http://www.amazon.com/Tortall-Other...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1338937998&sr=1-1
It's not one of the ones that's referenced in this game, I don't think. Is it, IPB? I haven't read that one. You want like...First Test, Trickster's Choice, Alanna, Wildmage (I think that's the first of the Immortals).
wow, tt hasn't played in a pre-vet game in a long time!
It's the book of short stories. I haven't read it either; I don't think all of the stories are about Tortall although some are for sure.It's not one of the ones that's referenced in this game, I don't think. Is it, IPB? I haven't read that one. You want like...First Test, Trickster's Choice, Alanna, Wildmage (I think that's the first of the Immortals).
Song of the Lioness--Alanna: the first adventure
The Immortals--Wild Magic
Protector of the Small--First Test
Daughter of the Lioness--Trickster's Choice
^^ Those are the series we're using, with the first book in each series listed.
Ha, nohika's using my other modly avatar. 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ha, nohika's using my other modly avatar.![]()
😀 Protector of the Small is one of my faaaaaaavorite series. I love it and Trickster's choice and Beka especially.
It's not being included in this game, but Beka Cooper's trilogy is frickin ah-mah-zing.
Moving back to my spot because Devyn moved me 😛
IPB/Nohika knew I was like BEYOND excited for this game....so I was a special reserve 😀
Hi Packen!! And newbies...don't worry, Packen and I will help you out fo sho.
Carthak
1. Krist
2. holdonhope
3. bbeventer
4. wildcatj
5.
Copper Isles
1. cuitlamiztli
2. Orca2011
3. twelvetigers
4. Trematode
5. (reserved)
Scanra
1. Philliab
2. Emiloo4
3. Abney
4. DVMDream
5. variegata
Tortall
1.
2. Wolfspeaker
3. Snowy
4. Packen
5. SnS
Yamani Islands
1. devyn
2. Dyachei
3. Sheepdog
4. abbercadaver
5. PP
IPB/Nohika knew I was like BEYOND excited for this game....so I was a special reserve 😀
Hi Packen!! And newbies...don't worry, Packen and I will help you out fo sho.
Carthak
1. Krist
2. holdonhope
3. bbeventer
4. wildcatj
5.
Copper Isles
1. cuitlamiztli
2. Orca2011
3. twelvetigers
4. Trematode
5. (reserved)
Scanra
1. Philliab
2. Emiloo4
3. Abney
4. DVMDream
5. variegata
Tortall
1.
2. Wolfspeaker
3. Snowy
4. Packen
5. SnS
Yamani Islands
1. devyn
2. Dyachei
3. Sheepdog
4. abbercadaver
5. PP
Yep! But looking back in the future games thread, it looks like our other reserve player will be going out of town on the 8th, so we'll waitlist 1 more person until she responds back to me if she can play or not.Looks like we are only waiting for 2 more people?
wow, tt hasn't played in a pre-vet game in a long time!
I have some free time these days. Might as well.
Moving back to my spot because Devyn moved me 😛
IPB/Nohika knew I was like BEYOND excited for this game....so I was a special reserve 😀
Hi Packen!! And newbies...don't worry, Packen and I will help you out fo sho.
Thank You!!! At least I know the books 😀 I couldn't imagine this being my first game AND not knowing what it was about!

Ok. So do I, like, have to wait until tomorrow to actually play?! Cuz that just doesn't work for me.... 😀
Thank You!!! At least I know the books 😀 I couldn't imagine this being my first game AND not knowing what it was about!![]()
Haha no worries. My first game was Hunger Games and I had never read them. You get the hang of it pretty quick!!
The only issue you may have is PM limits, but we'll work around it!
Haha no worries. My first game was Hunger Games and I had never read them. You get the hang of it pretty quick!!
The only issue you may have is PM limits, but we'll work around it!
Look at her join date. 😉 Nope.
Look at her join date. 😉 Nope.
good point....snowy might though right?
Check that shiz out yo.
wow, tt hasn't played in a pre-vet game in a long time!
What what?! Neato!
Are there any WW games in the lounge right now, btw? I keep checking in when I'm thinking about it and NEVER see any WW games going on.
Do they call it something different there? Juuuuuust wondrin'.
What what?! Neato!
Are there any WW games in the lounge right now, btw? I keep checking in when I'm thinking about it and NEVER see any WW games going on.
Do they call it something different there? Juuuuuust wondrin'.
I knooow! With tt's appearance I feel honored. 😳
good point....snowy might though right?
Hmmm... anyone know for sure? 😕 Been a member about 4-5 months.
Without consulting nohika, I'd say roles might go out tonight but official start is looking like tomorrow.2 Questions to the Mod Gods:
1. Do you think we'll start tonight or wait until tomorrow? Trying to figure out if I need to check the the forum later.
2. What time zone is this game?![]()
I'm in CST and nohika's in PST. So we'll post deadlines with the appropriate time zones listed.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You should be able to hold 250 PMs then? If so, you're fine.Hmmm... anyone know for sure? 😕 Been a member about 4-5 months.
Without consulting nohika, I'd say roles might go out tonight but official start is looking like tomorrow.
I'm in CST and nohika's in PST. So we'll post deadlines with the appropriate time zones listed.![]()
Thanks! 😀
I'm fine with either. I don't work until 5pm PST tomorrow, so I have plenty of time to help with the start-up (sending out roles will be a butt).
And generally after one month PM restrictions are lifted as far as I know. IPB can probably talk more to that.
And generally after one month PM restrictions are lifted as far as I know. IPB can probably talk more to that.
Dear DVM,
I cannot wait for your game when we can finally play on UK time and I don't look like a non-dedicated player next to Devyn
Sincerely,
SnS
(And on that note...i'm going to bed)
I cannot wait for your game when we can finally play on UK time and I don't look like a non-dedicated player next to Devyn

Sincerely,
SnS
(And on that note...i'm going to bed)
Look at her join date. 😉 Nope.
So, don't know what you are talking about 😛 What does that have to do with the PM limit? (just wondering) Also, I am going Gold Donor tonight, as soon as my roommate gets home. I use his paypal. 😀
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K