Tortall WW Sign-ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If TW was playing she could use this one 😀

images
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And for all you guys wondering what to change your avatar to: Like I said before, medieval-ish fantasy works too! In Tortall there are castles, knights, mages, dragons, flying horses...
 
And for all you guys wondering what to change your avatar to: Like I said before, medieval-ish fantasy works too! In Tortall there are castles, knights, mages, dragons, flying horses...

I think I might have downloaded the wrong Tortall :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm about 20% through and it's about a tree-man and a girl-boy wandering the lands...
 
Carthak
1. Krist
2. holdonhope
3. bbeventer
4. wildcatj
5.

Copper Isles
1. cuitlamiztli
2. Orca2011
3.
4. Trematode
5. (reserved)

Scanra
1. Philliab
2. Emiloo4
3. Abney
4. DVMDream
5. variegata

Tortall
1. SnS
2. Wolfspeaker
3. Snowy
4. Packen
5.

Yamani Islands
1. devyn
2. Dyachei
3. Sheepdog
4. abbercadaver
5. PP

We only need 3 more players, plus our reserved player to accept or decline!
 
Official Tally
First one -2
(DVMD, sheepdog)
Second one -3 (cuit, abney, packen)

Day over, results pending
 
And selection two wins! 😀 This is the cover I remember reading from the library for the first time... Ah, nostalgia.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Carthak
1. Krist
2. holdonhope
3. bbeventer
4. wildcatj
5.

Copper Isles
1. cuitlamiztli
2. Orca2011
3. twelvetigers
4. Trematode
5. (reserved)

Scanra
1. Philliab
2. Emiloo4
3. Abney
4. DVMDream
5. variegata

Tortall
1. SnS
2. Wolfspeaker
3. Snowy
4. Packen
5.

Yamani Islands
1. devyn
2. Dyachei
3. Sheepdog
4. abbercadaver
5. PP

We only need 2 more players, plus our reserved player to accept or decline!


Check that shiz out yo.
 
It's not one of the ones that's referenced in this game, I don't think. Is it, IPB? I haven't read that one. You want like...First Test, Trickster's Choice, Alanna, Wildmage (I think that's the first of the Immortals).
It's the book of short stories. I haven't read it either; I don't think all of the stories are about Tortall although some are for sure.

Song of the Lioness--Alanna: the first adventure
The Immortals--Wild Magic
Protector of the Small--First Test
Daughter of the Lioness--Trickster's Choice
^^ Those are the series we're using, with the first book in each series listed.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Moving back to my spot because Devyn moved me 😛
IPB/Nohika knew I was like BEYOND excited for this game....so I was a special reserve 😀

Hi Packen!! And newbies...don't worry, Packen and I will help you out fo sho.

Carthak

1. Krist
2. holdonhope
3. bbeventer
4. wildcatj
5.

Copper Isles
1. cuitlamiztli
2. Orca2011
3. twelvetigers
4. Trematode
5. (reserved)

Scanra
1. Philliab
2. Emiloo4
3. Abney
4. DVMDream
5. variegata

Tortall
1.
2. Wolfspeaker
3. Snowy
4. Packen
5. SnS

Yamani Islands
1. devyn
2. Dyachei
3. Sheepdog
4. abbercadaver
5. PP
 
Looks like we are only waiting for 2 more people?
Yep! But looking back in the future games thread, it looks like our other reserve player will be going out of town on the 8th, so we'll waitlist 1 more person until she responds back to me if she can play or not.
 
Moving back to my spot because Devyn moved me 😛
IPB/Nohika knew I was like BEYOND excited for this game....so I was a special reserve 😀

Hi Packen!! And newbies...don't worry, Packen and I will help you out fo sho.



Thank You!!! At least I know the books 😀 I couldn't imagine this being my first game AND not knowing what it was about! :scared:
 
Thank You!!! At least I know the books 😀 I couldn't imagine this being my first game AND not knowing what it was about! :scared:

Haha no worries. My first game was Hunger Games and I had never read them. You get the hang of it pretty quick!!

The only issue you may have is PM limits, but we'll work around it!
 
2 Questions to the Mod Gods:

1. Do you think we'll start tonight or wait until tomorrow? Trying to figure out if I need to check the the forum later.

2. What time zone is this game? :laugh:
 
2 Questions to the Mod Gods:

1. Do you think we'll start tonight or wait until tomorrow? Trying to figure out if I need to check the the forum later.

2. What time zone is this game? :laugh:
Without consulting nohika, I'd say roles might go out tonight but official start is looking like tomorrow.

I'm in CST and nohika's in PST. So we'll post deadlines with the appropriate time zones listed. :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Without consulting nohika, I'd say roles might go out tonight but official start is looking like tomorrow.

I'm in CST and nohika's in PST. So we'll post deadlines with the appropriate time zones listed. :laugh:

Thanks! 😀
 
I'm fine with either. I don't work until 5pm PST tomorrow, so I have plenty of time to help with the start-up (sending out roles will be a butt).

And generally after one month PM restrictions are lifted as far as I know. IPB can probably talk more to that.
 
Dear DVM,

I cannot wait for your game when we can finally play on UK time and I don't look like a non-dedicated player next to Devyn :laugh:

Sincerely,

SnS

(And on that note...i'm going to bed)
 
Look at her join date. 😉 Nope.

So, don't know what you are talking about 😛 What does that have to do with the PM limit? (just wondering) Also, I am going Gold Donor tonight, as soon as my roommate gets home. I use his paypal. 😀