Touro Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Members don't see this ad :)
Acceptance email! Does anyone have a picture of what the Touro mask looks like (the one they send in the mail) Im not home rn

Acceptance email! Does anyone have a picture of what the Touro mask looks like (the one they send in the mail) Im not home rn
Here you go!

Attachments

• D8B45E30-F547-4777-BE85-4A10EFE0118C.jpeg
    D8B45E30-F547-4777-BE85-4A10EFE0118C.jpeg
    166.7 KB · Views: 120
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted at my top choice so I will be declining my waitlist spot. Good luck to everyone

Reactions: 1 users
same. How was your interview.

Very very laidback. Like too relaxed. I was done in 15 min, but the interviewer said things that made me feel like I had it. Feeling heartbroken right now , not gunna lie. How was yours?

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone here not accepted nor waitlisted? This is killing me... am I rejected?

Anyone here not accepted nor waitlisted? This is killing me... am I rejected?
from the past threads, I see that they usually do not reject applicants outright especially for people who already got the interview.

Same, neither an email for acceptance nor for waitlist. My portal changed at midnight to "Check back on December 15th." Since it IS the 15th, I feel like I'm stuck in a time warp or something lol

Honestly thought I would be accepted because interviewer at the end of the interview said I am the candidate he has been looking for, but waitlisted. We literally have so much fun conversation throughout the interview with some laugh as well. Feel little heartbroken but it is what it is

Honestly thought I would be accepted because interviewer at the end of the interview said I am the candidate he has been looking for, but waitlisted. We literally have so much fun conversation throughout the interview with some laugh as well. Feel little heartbroken but it is what it is

I feel you. I had the same hope as well

Will be declining an offer from Touro as well, I hope it goes to one of you guys

Congrats to those accepted but y’all better make your decisions fast and free up some spots for the rest of us lol

Got waitlisted but I'll be leaving the slot, received acceptances from 2 other schools

Super upset. Received a waitlist email at 2:57 am yesterday. I was there for the first set of interviews. My interviewer gassed me up saying how impressed she was with my answers and such. Really thought I had this school in the bag. Hope to hear back soon I had been waitlisted from SUNY Buffalo and West Virginia. Both those interviews went exceptionally well. :(

• Care
Super upset. Received a waitlist email at 2:57 am yesterday. I was there for the first set of interviews. My interviewer gassed me up saying how impressed she was with my answers and such. Really thought I had this school in the bag. Hope to hear back soon I had been waitlisted from SUNY Buffalo and West Virginia. Both those interviews went exceptionally well. :(
Same, got waitlisted. The interview process is so misleading sometimes, you just never know what can happen! Hope we both get acceptances soon!

Pretty sure you'll get into one of your top choices. I am still waiting to hear back from all the schools I applied to. Do you have some interview tips for Touro that you can share?

Is there anyone here not heard anything not accepted nor waitlisted? I guess I am not receiving emails😭😭

Pretty sure you'll get into one of your top choices. I am still waiting to hear back from all the schools I applied to. Do you have some interview tips for Touro that you can share?
Touro has a very comfortable interview. It is about 15 minutes long and super straight forward. Try to find a share of interest between you and the interviewer. My interviewer asked what I like to do as leisure. I told them I like to go to the gym, watch sports...etc. She (my interviewer) happened to share the same favorite football team as me. This helped develop a personal relationship with her. They did not ask me any situational questions it was more straight forward like 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses about yourself, why dentistry...etc. Wish you the best of luck. Godspeed.

Touro has a very comfortable interview. It is about 15 minutes long and super straight forward. Try to find a share of interest between you and the interviewer. My interviewer asked what I like to do as leisure. I told them I like to go to the gym, watch sports...etc. She (my interviewer) happened to share the same favorite football team as me. This helped develop a personal relationship with her. They did not ask me any situational questions it was more straight forward like 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses about yourself, why dentistry...etc. Wish you the best of luck. Godspeed.
I am on the same boat (wl-ed).
What I heard was that Touro interviews ~20% of the applicants (ref: Class Statistics), and many of applicants on my interview day (I went to in-person) said that their interviews went on very well. You have to understand that only 20% of interviewees made it. Therefore I am not surprised to be waitlisted as my stats are not stellar and I am an international student. A good interview does not guarantee an acceptance especially when touro interviews so many people. Just be patient and we will find our place. Good luck!!!

There seems to be a common trend here with Touro. I’ve noticed a lot of people, including myself feel highly positive about gaining an acceptance as the interview went really well. I guess for those who still have to interview, don’t get your hopes too high. The interviewers just seem to be really relatable and positive. I was waitlisted but will be removing myself. In all honestly I applied to Touro not knowing anything about it but as I did my research for the interview it climbed towards the top of my list. The school may be new, but it sure has my respect. If it was the only school I got into I would’ve been ecstatic. Good luck everyone!

My interview actually felt pretty harsh and not very conversational. I walked out of the interview feeling like it didn't go well and that I would probably be waitlisted/rejected. I was pretty surprised that I got accepted on the 15th.
Might be that Touro doesn't put a lot of weight on the interviews when making a decision but no way to know for sure

My interview actually felt pretty harsh and not very conversational. I walked out of the interview feeling like it didn't go well and that I would probably be waitlisted/rejected. I was pretty surprised that I got accepted on the 15th.
Might be that Touro doesn't put a lot of weight on the interviews when making a decision but no way to know for sure
Same my interview was not conversational either. Kinda felt a little intimidated and also didn’t think it went well but was waitlisted. So honestly, I would reccomend that be prepared for anything to happen in your interviews, mine did not go the way I was expecting it to go.

Same my interview was not conversational either. Kinda felt a little intimidated and also didn’t think it went well but was waitlisted. So honestly, I would reccomend that be prepared for anything to happen in your interviews, mine did not go the way I was expecting it to go.
I blanked out in the middle of the interview and had to ask the interviewer to repeat the question. I was also surprised to get accepted (withdrew my offer) but that just shows interview is one aspect out of many other factors considered in making the decision.

have they sent out any rejections for those who haven't interviewed?

Accepted my offer at Touro! Anyone else who decides to accept feel free to message me :) best of luck to everyone who is waitlisted or hasn’t heard back yet!