Touro- Middletown NY acceptance STATS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureMD418

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All. I am wondering if anyone who has been accepted to the Touro-Middletown DO program in the last two years (including for cycle starting in 2017) would be willing to share stats? cGPA / sGPA / MCAT scores / types of EC / hours of health care experience / etc.

Please and Thank You!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi All. I am wondering if anyone who has been accepted to the Touro-Middletown DO program in the last two years (including for cycle starting in 2017) would be willing to share stats? cGPA / sGPA / MCAT scores / types of EC / hours of health care experience / etc.

Please and Thank You!

They usually aren't going to release acceptance stats for one campus. If and when they release stats, it will be a composite for both Harlem and Middletown.

I can give you an educated guess. Given the past years and the rate of statistic increase, my guess is that the average cGPA will be about 3.48 and the average MCAT will be about a 31.3.

Middletown stats will be slightly lower, but not by much.

They usually aren't going to release acceptance stats for one campus. If and when they release stats, it will be a composite for both Harlem and Middletown.

I can give you an educated guess. Given the past years and the rate of statistic increase, my guess is that the average cGPA will be about 3.48 and the average MCAT will be about a 31.3.

Middletown stats will be slightly lower, but not by much.

I had meant on an individual personal basis, are there people on the forum who are in attendance at Touro at the Middletown campus or finishing their senior year of undergrad and already accepted who would be willing to discuss their stats that got them accepted is all. Thanks for the input though! :)