So I just spoke with Obed Figueroa and I had asked him if he could give me a ball park figure of how many spots were left that had not been given deposits for and he had informed me that 17 spots remained unfilled and without deposits. This kind of comes as ominous news, considering there could be anywhere from 10 to 50 people on the high waitlist. And since he didn't have the number of high waitlist people in front of him, he couldn't tell me what the odds are for those of us who are on the high waitlist.
Also for those of you who are confused about the Early Accept Program, Obed informed me that the dean will review applications from the high wait list one more time and then decide whether or not to give you an acceptance to the next matriculating class. I thought it was just another chance to go through the whole application thing without paying or interviewing, but actually, it's (for those who are chosen) an automatic seat in the next class. Hope this helps. Good luck to all of you.