TUCOM waitlist?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

s2o0o

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

just curious as to whether anyone who is on the TUCOM waitlist has heard anything yet? i interviewed back in april and was told that i would hear back anytime between "may and august." just wondering if anyone has any other info to share?

Members don't see this ad.

I emailed Dr. Haight and he said that there have been some withdrawals but that he was not ready to start pulling from the waitlist yet. He was going to send out a letter in about 2 weeks to those on the waitlist. He told me not to expect any movement until late june-july.
Hope this helps!

tree: thank you so much for giving me that update. i was beginning to think that i was the only one that was on the TUCOM waitlist around here. i almost gave up even checking back on this post! anyways, i have emailed Dr. Haight multiple times even since i was told that i was waitlisted back in april so i did not want to bother him too much in the event that that would reflect negatively on me. guess i didn't want to be a pest, you know? do you happen to know how many people are on the high, medium, or low alternate list? anyways, also i am curious as to whether you are planning on going to TUCOM, or do you have other plans?

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't get any info from him regarding the # of people on each list. The way he worded the email was that "since I was on the high list he assumed that i would be offered a seat but nothing was certain." He also mentioned that those on the high list that were not accepted by Aug. 5 would be considered for a guaranteed acceptance for the class of 2007.
I have been accepted at western but would definitely prefer touro. I am from the bay area and am currently in the UCD Post-bacc program.

tree: i sent you a private message...go check it out please. :)