Tufts c/o 2020 Applicants!

Started by Kam325
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks, everyone! I bet they're just updating all of the portals before they make calls/send out emails. I just happened to be obsessively refreshing at the right time!

Hayley, they sent you the link to the portal when you filled out your application certification and paid your supplemental fee...there's another form they have you submit before your interview, so they'll send the link again then.

Congrats, guys! I'm so excited....I'm 99% sure I'm choosing Tufts, so hopefully we'll all be classmates in the fall.
 
Thanks, everyone! I bet they're just updating all of the portals before they make calls/send out emails. I just happened to be obsessively refreshing at the right time!

Hayley, they sent you the link to the portal when you filled out your application certification and paid your supplemental fee...there's another form they have you submit before your interview, so they'll send the link again then.

Congrats, guys! I'm so excited....I'm 99% sure I'm choosing Tufts, so hopefully we'll all be classmates in the fall.
Congrats Kam! So happy you are having so much success!

@Kam325 editted to add- make sure you tell CO to give your OOS spot to me then. (; Kidding of course, but waiting for a WICHE decision is killing me.
 
Last edited:
Congrats Kam! So happy you are having so much success!

@Kam325 editted to add- make sure you tell CO to give your OOS spot to me then. (; Kidding of course, but waiting for a WICHE decision is killing me.

Ha, hopefully it goes to someone here. But you won't need it, you'll get in through WICHE 😀. I feel for you though, it must be so frustrating to have to wait that much longer to hear. The time will fly, hopefully!
 
Last edited:
Congrats to you too!

Yes I knew that about Cornell, but Penn and Tufts are both "if we want them we'll ask you" schools, so I thought that they might be interested in seeing it. Not sure how to non-awkwardly send that email haha.

Let me know what both schools say! I'm in the same boat haha
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is this the same portal that we set up when paying the application fee? I am on that application status page but I do not see any link to an actual status. Also, since I have not heard anything from them through email nor for an interview. This may be due to a snail mail rejection letter making its way to this address... :-(
 
Is this the same portal that we set up when paying the application fee? I am on that application status page but I do not see any link to an actual status. Also, since I have not heard anything from them through email nor for an interview. This may be due to a snail mail rejection letter making its way to this address... :-(
Not necessarily. No one has received a rejection letter. That comes after all interview offers have been sent out. There are still 10 more interview days. More interviews will be sent out just before new years or after it (sometime the first week of January). There is still time 🙂
 
I am late to the game but find comfort in the fact that others are also obsessively refreshing portals and emails. Good luck everyone! Jan 1st can't come soon enough!
 
according to last year's thread, the rest of the invites for the rest of the interview days went out 1/8/15 . However there are twice as many interview days at the previous year's so I am not sure if the rest of the interviews offers will go out on the same day again.
 
according to last year's thread, the rest of the invites for the rest of the interview days went out 1/8/15 . However there are twice as many interview days at the previous year's so I am not sure if the rest of the interviews offers will go out on the same day again.

I believe there are two more waves but they probably won't go out very far apart
 
Is this mentioned on their website?

I know when I called asking about transcripts whoever I spoke with had said they were going to be sending out two more waves of invites 1 hopefully before New Years and one shortly after but who knows if that is accurate
 
I know when I called asking about transcripts whoever I spoke with had said they were going to be sending out two more waves of invites 1 hopefully before New Years and one shortly after but who knows if that is accurate

That just seems unlikely at this point. It may have been their intention, but most schools don't send out any invites/acceptances/rejections while the students are on winter break because the administration is on break too. It's highly unlikely anyone will hear from them before the 4th or 5th.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do we have to confirm the interview? There is a line about calling to cancel the interview so I figure that means they assume we will be there for the scheduled date if we don't say anything.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do we have to confirm the interview? There is a line about calling to cancel the interview so I figure that means they assume we will be there for the scheduled date if we don't say anything.

That's what I was wondering!! I'm not sure