Tufts c/o 2025

Started by Lucolly
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all! I will most certainly be emailing the financial aid office with a few questions, including this one, on Monday, but just curious if anyone knows the answer! For MA residents, the financial award letter listed something called “Cummings School MA Tuition Subsidy”. Is this essentially a deduction that is applied to the total tuition/fees? (to create an in state tuition). So if I’m taking out loans to cover tuition, I would essentially be taking out loans for the total tuition minus the MA subsidy amount? Thanks in advance! I thought I understood it and then talked myself down a rabbit hole of confusion lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who got an OOS acceptance on Christmas Eve, approximately what time did it come? I’m anxiously awaiting a decision since I interviewed Monday 😅
^ same question!
I believe my portal was updated around noon! I don't even think I got an email. I wouldn't worry too much though because I'm almost positive they accept every person who gets the early interview in December 🙂
 
Hi all - sorry if this is mentioned somewhere on this thread, but I interviewed for V26 and was wondering if anyone knew if anyone who interviewed gets denied a seat vs. getting accepted or waitlisted. I had heard someone say that it is either waitlist or acceptance, but I wanted to know if anyone could confirm or deny this? Thanks so much!