sophacles
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I already asked admissions and they said it is completely separate and has to be completed on its own, aka no dual degree.
This sounds good! I definitely want to be involved with international conservation, the masters program just seemed really great and I would have loved if it was a dual degree. But I’m really interested in IVM as well, it’s part of what is helping me lean towards tufts despite the $$^^It is separate! There is the International Veterinary Medicine (IVM) program which can be done during school, it basically has seminars throughout the semester and then you complete a research project internationally over the summer + be a part of the research paper, and then you receive your IVM certificate. Depending on what you're interested in you could tailor it towards conservation, there's soooo many options for it! If you're not interested in the summer research you can still go to all of the seminars to hear about other student's projects or just have more experience learning about conservation